IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Pizza Hut Delivery, Oxford Road, Manchester, UK
January 11, 2021 11:27 PM
“Ordered from this location for the first time tonight. The pizza was poorly made and looked unappetizing but I was starving so I wolfed down a few pieces. Instantly I felt like my intestines were being choked by toxic grease. Suddenly my chest and back felt tight. I feel very nauseous... I'm using a... ll my strength to avoid throwing up but it seems inevitable. Pray for me.
Update: The following day I had diarrhea and a headache all day! The upset stomach has cleared up today but I still have the headache and malaise. ”
January 12, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 7, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: found no valid city of chicago food service sanitation manager certificate posted on site while time/temperature control for safety foods (chicken) are being prepared and served to the public. A valid cit... y of chicago food service sanitation manager certificate must be on site at all times while tcs foods are prepared and served to the public. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no employee health policy on site. Instructed to provide an employee health policy that includes a signed acknowledgement from each employee. Priority foundation. 7. 38. 010. No citation issued
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no vomit and diarrhea procedure or cleaning materials to clean up said incident on site. Facility must provide procedures and cleaning materials (gloves, mask, disposable mop, disinfectant rated for norovirus) for employees to follow and use when responding to vomiting or diarrheal events. Instructed manager to provide. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-005. No citation issued.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: in hot water mechanical warewashing operations, an irreversible registering temperature indicator shall be provided and readily accessible for measuring the utensil surface temperature. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: observed outside receptacles overflowing. Outside receptacles must be closed and tight fitting at all times. Instructed manager to provide. Priority foundation. 7-38-020(b). Citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 13, 2021 4:53 AM
“I’ve ate here in the few times in the past. The last two times I’ve ate my pizza there I come home and I’m throwing up through the night. I’ve ate a whole pizza before from here or even Hungry Howie’s. But this does not cut it. The first time I ate the whole thing, threw up constantly. Got another o... ne yesterday and I’ve had to try not throwing up constantly throughout the night again. ”
January 17, 2021 3:36 AM
“Had a bit tasty meal and chicken mayo burger around 17:15. Strong abdominal pain, cramps, bloating, nauseau and diarrhea started after a few hours. Pain woke me up at night and this morning I noticed blood in my bowel movement while the cramps continue. ”
January 15, 2021 5:05 PM
“Not sure Symptoms started after 24hrs. Affected 1 person. Headache, sickness for 3 days. Diarrhea for 9 days (confirmed not covid). ”
January 14, 2021 12:20 PM
“This morning & l now have Severe stomach cramps & nausea 2 of us have stomach cramps & nausea 1 of us had fia ”
January 14, 2021 2:07 AM
“I ate hot cheetos and it made me vomit all night ”
Recent Interesting Reports
December 22, 2020 2:11 AM
“So I ordered my normal the chicken avocado sandwich and the chicken tasted very weird and didn't think much of it until much later ”
January 6, 2021 1:29 AM
“Saturday 2nd Jan 2021. I bought a breakfast burger through Uber eats. I was eating it and there was a bit of the burger patty that tasted odd but I wasn’t paying too much attention and ate it all. A couple of hours later I felt ill. I have had diarrhoea since then and still have it. I had a slightly... elevated temperature fir the first 24hrs. No one else in my house is sick as I was the only one that got take away. ”
January 4, 2021 7:23 AM
December 19, 2020 3:24 PM
“Last night I order food from there. I order fried rice, noodles, clams and a prawn shrimp dish. I ate the clams and shrimp and began feeling nauseous about 20 minutes after eating. My stomach started cramping really bad and I got diarrhea and uncontrollable vomiting. I experienced weakness and I... was lightheaded. The abdominal cramps and diarrhea lasted all night long. ”
January 1, 2021 10:08 PM
“I ate the southwest salad. The salad tasted like it was not even washed the tomato was mushy. As soon as I ate all of the meal 20 minutes later I got diarrhea loose diarrhea, It happened on January 1 2020 ”
January 11, 2021 4:00 PM
“Company name: EVR Foods Inc.
Brand name: LAVVA
Product recalled: Blueberry Plant-Based Yogurt
Reason of the recall: Potential for Mold
FDA Recall date: January 11, 2021
Recall details: Recall Limited to Lavva Blueberry Plant-Based Yogurt 5.3 Ounce Dated 2/21/21 Out of an abundance of caution, E... VR Foods, INC, parent company to Lavva, is issuing a voluntary recall on its 5.3 ounce Blueberry Plant-Based Yogurt with expiration date 2/21/21. While this SKU and date code cleared strict quality assurance protocols, recent testing indicates a potential mold contamination.
No other Lavva products are affected by the recall. This plant-based yogurt was produced at a manufacturing facility in Norwich, NY, and has only been linked to the single date code. There have been no confirmed illnesses to date.
The recalled Blueberry Plant-Based Yogurts were distributed to retail stores nationwide. The product comes in a 5.3 ounce, colorful plastic cup with a foil lid, marked with lot #022121 on the bottom of the cup which is also used as the expiration date of the product.
Consumers are urged not to eat the product subject to the recall. Anyone who purchased the SKU may return it to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions about the recall can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or 833-885-2882 between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST Monday through Friday.
The Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has been notified of this recall and is assisting with the process. The brand is available at retailers nationwide, including Whole Foods Market, Sprouts, Kroger, and local natural food stores. All of Lavva’s products are vegan, dairy-free, and use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
January 11, 2021 9:10 PM
“About an hour after I ate pizza I’ve been throwing up and having severe diarrhea. My food was a remake and I sincerely think they messed with the food I’m beyond sick. 😢 ”
January 9, 2021 6:37 PM
“Chicken nuggets. It happened Wednesday night. Only I got sick because I'm the only one that got them. The symptoms lasted for three days. It's Saturday night and I'm just feeling a little bit better. Five minutes after I ate the chicken nuggets I got deathly sick. It happened almost immediately trad... e my body rejected those chicken nuggets within minutes ”
December 27, 2020 3:59 PM
“I am very sick with vomiting and diarrhea since late last nite after having Chicken rollers, fries and a drink about 130p on Saturday December 26 2020. The smell in the air smelled like sewer but I thought it was the grease truck servicing them at that time. I know better next time. :( ”