IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Lobster, Northwest Federal Highway, Jensen Beach, FL, USA
January 5, 2021 5:25 AM
“I'm struggling with severe IBS issues 2 days later. Passing alot of blood. I have sulpher allergies the menu was not labeled... My husband is sick to his stomach also. Piercing gut pain. I don't think its my alleriges if my husband is hurting also ”
February 10, 2021 6:50 AM
“Last night on Tuesday February 9,2021 me and my boyfriend ordered from here. We got fried popcorn and coconut shrimp crab cakes crab pasta Around 5-6 o’clock we ordered from here, landing we ate and later on went to bed. Around 4 am my boyfriend got up and randomly began throwing up contstsntly for... next couple hours, along with sweating and chills. Then I myself began having diarrhea at 630 am. 2 of us got sick within a few hours of eating red lobster and we felt perfectly fine before that. ”
February 11, 2021 11:55 AM
“I am 9 months pregnant and went to dinner with my Fiancé’s family for his moms birthday. I ordered the “choose 3” with a crab cake, bay scallops, and fried shrimp with the sides as Ceaser Salad and mashed potato’s. My fiancé, his mother and I all got the same thing except I got Bay Scallops instead... of Sea scallops. I didn’t even finish the scallops because they looked like they were soaking in some sort of water. We ate around 8pm, and at around 1am I suddenly had to rush to the bathroom, with non-stop watery diarrhea, and vomited about 5/6 times within 30 minutes. I had to call the hospital just to make sure my symptoms were food poisoning and not labor, and if I should have me and baby be checked. Luckily since he was still moving in my stomach, I didn’t have to go in, but I did have to cancel my lab tests for today. Will not return there. ”
February 21, 2021 5:21 PM
“Scallops from there Went out for birthday lunch around noon. Hour later, stomach cramps. Diahhrea followed. Profuse sweating and nausea. Vomitted once Now ”
February 26, 2021 12:28 PM
“Within 30 minutes of eating bay scallops. She had not eaten that day until we went there. No symptoms prior to 30 minutes after finishing the Sea Scallops. ”
February 28, 2021 12:27 PM
“I ate the snow crab legs, calamari, and the garlic Alfred linguini. Not 5 hours later I was throwing up and going to the bathroom for the next 24 hours. honestly I thought I was going die on my bathroom floor. I will never eat there again and I advised others to not either. Very scary moment. ”
December 31, 2020 5:27 AM
“Not sure I think food poisoning, just me, it’s been about 2 or 3 days now. I went the 27 of December ”
October 25, 2020 9:46 PM
“Spicy chicken sandwhich from there Ate dinner 15 min later it made my gf sick ”
May 14, 2020 3:57 PM
“Me and my coworkers decided to have it for lunch, first sign from god not to eat from there our order got deleted due to a “new system” and we called back 2 HOURS later and our 2nd sign from god the lady got lost with our food, I woke up at 3 am to bad diarrhea I couldn’t sleep and had to go to wor... k the next morning and couldn’t stop using the bathroom, mind you my coworker has diarrhea as well. 10/10 would not recommend it. ”
January 11, 2020 12:33 PM
March 1, 2021 3:11 PM
“I had a vanilla milkshake and quarter pounder Sat about 9 pm. Around 11 pm, I was nauseous and about an hour lated started projectile vomiting. I vomited every 30 minutes for 14 hours until I had to go to the ER to get 2 liters of fluids plus IV nausea medication. I was still dehydrated when I left... but allowed me to leave as long as I promised to drink fluids. I still cant drink pedialyte because it makes me vomit. It is now Monday at 2 pm. Never will I eat there again. They said it was a severe case of food poisoning. I can tell you this. I almost died of a rare strand of African ecoli in 2014 in Germany, this was almost as bad as that. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 1, 2021 11:08 AM
“The CFIA is warning the public not to buy and consume Isagenix brand products by Isagenix International LLC which were recalled on October 31, 2020, November 7, 2020 and November 14, 2020 due to over-fortification of vitamins. The CFIA is aware that some of these products are currently being sold th... rough various internet sites that are not affiliated with Isagenix International LLC.
There have been reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products. CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and discard them. Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home. The following are the recalled products:
- Isagenix Isalean Bar – Chocolate Cream Crisp (65 g (x10 bars)). UPC: 380602471 (box) | 380602470 (bar). Codes: All Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Bar – Chocolate Peanut Crunch (65 g (x10 bars)). UPC: 380602469 (box) | 380602468 (bar). Codes: All Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Creamy Dutch Chocolate (854 g). UPC: 380331367. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Creamy Dutch Chocolate (61 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380331380 (box) | 380331381 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Birthday Cake Flavour (854 g). UPC: 380101266. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Birthday Cake Flavour (61 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380101937 (box) | 380101938 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Chocolate Mint (826 g). UPC: 380100766. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Peach Mango (826 g). UPC: 380100768. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Strawberry Cream (840 g). UPC: 380331371. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Strawberry Cream (60 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380331417 (box) | 380331416 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Creamy French Vanilla (840 g). UPC: 380331368. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Creamy French Vanilla (60 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380331385 (box) | 380331386 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Cookies and Cream (854 g). UPC: 380100453. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Mocha (854 g). UPC: 380100767. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Salted Caramel (840 g). UPC: 380100449. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Kosher Isalean Shake – Natural Creamy Vanilla (854 g). UPC: 380331360. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Strawberry Cream Flavour (952 g). UPC: 380100432. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Strawberry Cream Flavour (68 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380100208 (box) | 380100207 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – French Vanilla (952 g). UPC: 380100433. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – French Vanilla (68 (x 14 packets)). UPC: 380341414 (box) | 380341413 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Natural Vanilla (952 g). UPC: 380100434. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Natural Vanilla (68 g (x 14 packets)). UPC: 380341412 (box) | 380341411 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Natural Chocolate (966 g). UPC: 380100435. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Natural Chocolate (69 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380341399 (box) | 380341398 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Whole Blend plant-based shake Banana Bread Flavour (742 g). UPC: 380102166. Codes: Lot 099409820 EXP SE/2021 | Lot 109401320 EXP OC/2021 | Lot 109401420 EXP OC/2021
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca ”
February 22, 2021 7:41 PM
“I bought some sliced butterball turkey from their meat butcher on January 26 for 15$. On Feb 12 I ate 2 of these slices, thickness 1 1/2 in a sandwich (bread, pickle, tomato, and some lettuce along with some other food (egg & cheese again from there), after about 5 hours later I got sick.
I did... not count the number of times I pooped. I also did not sleep very well that night, and had to get up and pace around my apartment from the discomfort I felt. At about 3AM the discomfort reached its peak and very slowly subsided. At about 7AM I was feeling much better.
I could not bring myself to through out all the food (the turkey + the egg and cheese alone was over 35$) that I had eaten from.
After only having a liquid diet for 24 hours, On Feb 13, I again had the same turkey sandwich but without the tomato. This time I also had a brownie that was given to me by a neighbor. This time I got sick after only about 3 hours. Now I am sure it was the turkey. This time it was a little worse, and after much pooping, I called the health nurse at the at the VA about 1AM Feb 14. She advised me to drink plenty of liquids and wait until morning to see how I felt.
I again had a very agenizing night again pacing around my apartment because I could not bring myself to do anything else. At about 2AM I vomited 4 times in quick succession. I was extremely glad to get that crap out of my stomach but didn't feel all that better after doing so as I had expected it to.
The extreme discomfort again slowly went down and about 8 AM I was feeling ok.
On Feb 17 I went to the store to return the meat but forgot to bring it. I found out that they had been closed for 3 days because of having no power. I needed to buy some more food so went to the frozen food section.
I found most of the shelves very low on frozen food. I talked to one of the workers about that, that was restacking the frozen food, and she said since they had lost power for 3 days they had to throw out all the frozen and refrigerated food. I chatted with her and another customer for a little while. I again asked her if she was sure all the frozen and refrigerated food was thrown out and she said she was.
I bought 3 Michelina's Chicken Fried Rice dinners and 1 Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie. I went home and immediately ate 2 of the Fried Rice dinners, and again got sick within about 4 hours. Again I have a sleepless night with extreme discomfort, but not as bad as the second time I got food poisoning, and again in the morning I felt better.
It is my belief that they didn't throw out all the frozen food. Frozen food that they thought would make it through the 3 day outage such as rice would be ok.
On Feb 21 I took back the turkey there and got a refund. I did not take back the rice for 2 reasons. First they are only a 1$ apiece, and 2nd I didn't want it to look like I was scamming them.
Proving food poising looks to me like a uphill battle, unless there are others like me that have been poisoned. My 3rd case of food poisoning on the other hand may not be as hopeless as it seems. If they did not throw out all the frozen and refrigerated food as they said it is a different matter, after all their own surveillance cameras may show a different story! I am also sure that the people that insure they would like to know if all the food they claimed was thrown out was in fact done.
I still have yet to throw out 1 unopened Chicken pot pie, and 1 Chicken Fried Rice and 2 opened Chicken Fried Rice dinners. The codes on those dinners may show that they were thrown out with the insurance company. As for now, I don't think I will ever buy frozen or refrigerated food there again. ”
February 26, 2021 12:35 AM
“Medium half in half double pepperoni & Hawaiian stuffed crust
Wokenn up 4.30 am with stomach ache, race to bathroom. Have been sitting here. For last hour, didn't know I could sh*t so much. Feel sick, don't know if I will be. Second time I've got pizza from here, second time this has happened, thi... s is NOT a coincidence. Never again, never again! Really loving the view of my cats litter trays right now. Life is faaaaaaabulous! ”
February 21, 2021 12:12 PM
“Randomly around 830 she became nauseous and then vomiting and diarrhea around the same same time
Last night 830 ”
February 17, 2021 9:09 AM
“My wife and I ordered a dozen of their Valentine’s Day donuts and have a bad case of painful diarrhea for 2 days now. Small amount of blood in stool. First time eating here ”
February 24, 2021 2:09 AM
“I think it was the almond cranberry chicken salad or the plain chicken salad by park street deli. I ate both 1-2 days before the first episode. Then the red pepper hummus by Simply Nature on my russet potatoes also from here the second time. I was sick right after that time. I also had a nectarine f... rom there that day that tasted off. So I'm just not sure :( I'm already immune compromised during this epidemic. Where is the quality control?!! I've never had more than one bout of food poisoning every few years and I had two in a damn month here! ”
February 12, 2021 11:56 AM
“Developed nausea, diarrhea, severe stomach pain, headache after eating Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies. My box had the same bar codes as the report from Parker, Colorado. ”
February 15, 2021 11:12 PM
“I Just ordered sushi five hours ago. I was in the bath and my stomach started wrenching. I jumped out of my bath straight to the toilet, vomiting and diarrhea instantly. Now I feel slightly better hopefully that’s the end of it, but my stomach is still in knots... ”
February 12, 2021 12:48 AM
“Me about an hour ago I can’t stop retching and throwing up from here. I just started really nauseous about an hour ago they haven’t stop throwing up or retching ever since. The only thing I ate today was their double Western bacon cheeseburger and their fries ”
February 6, 2021 5:27 AM
“Every time I eat from there, The already made wings, hot chips, and plastic bottle of new water I’ve never had....
Soon as I ate the wings FIRST, stomach hurts bad and gas.
Hot chips, I ate and had bad hurtful diarrhea and red.
I always eat hot chips since a kid. Never issues. I am internally hea... lthy and not sensitive . I had the chicken sandwich as well, 1 bite , it was horrible and felt nausea.
Something is not right. I NEVER have these issues , even eating unhealthy foods. Never THIS. It’s been hours and I’m still in pain. I feel they should get sued or take the food from there . Food is out of date and not right. This is the 2nd time and I thought it was ME. I still have the food next to me right now. ”