IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taco Bell, 26 Mile Road, Macomb, MI, USA
October 4, 2019 12:57 PM
“Me and my girlfriend went there get some last night and I ordered a chicken quesadilla and a cheesy Gordita crunch I woke up horribly sick throwing up and having diarrhea after the throwing up also the people working in there were also so disrespectful ”
March 3, 2021 1:42 AM
“Taco's with beef. chips. Started getting a headache and nausea 1-2 hrs later. Later that night (Feb 25th, 2021) had headache, nausea and vomiting, stomach cramps. Friday started diarrhea, severe cramps, and very bad headache. Headache and stomach pain are still hurting and its been 6 days. ”
March 3, 2021 8:48 AM
“I’m not a frequent fast food eater but last night I was craving. I ate 1chalupa with sour cream and 2cinnabon delights. It wasn’t that good. My stomachs currently feels discomfort and I have diarrhea and I feel nauseous ”
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 3, 2021 10:12 PM
“I had nacho fries last night, now it’s the next night and ever since I’ve been having severe chest pain (feels like heartburn/acid reflux). Feels like my chest has been burning with food stuck in my throat all day (but I don’t think their is). I’ve had acid reflux before once, but it went away after... like 20 minutes. I’ve been feeling this way for an entire 24 hours now and I’m very scared and in so much pain. ”
March 3, 2021 10:39 PM
“I ate there (Burrito Supreme and Nachos Belgrade on Sunday, Feb 28th. The next morning I woke up to hours of dry heaving and diarrhea. Chills (no fever) and sweats. I’m on day 3 and still feel horrible. The nausea has calmed down but still have diarrhea. Another thing is ways of anxiety and feeling... faint. ”
March 4, 2021 4:29 AM
“I hadn’t eaten anything all day and I grubhubbed myself one soft taco late at night i ate the taco and 40 mins later my body was very hot and I had diarrhea and vomiting episodes ”
September 5, 2018 1:21 PM
“My wife and I got 2 Reuben sandwiches yesterday around 7:30pm and today around 10am we both had dirihea ”
March 3, 2021 3:44 PM
“Burger Just me. Ate the burger 15 minutes later felt like throwing up but didn't (was driving) but been sick for 3 days now. Me and my friend said it was weird how the burger was made and how greasy the box was. Went to doctors and got prescriptions. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
March 3, 2021 8:15 PM
“The food Me my girlfriend and her son got diarrhea and stomach pains .
February 22, 2021 11:56 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 96,810 pounds of beef tallow products by GLG Trading Inc. because they were imported from the People’s Republic of China, an ineligible country for beef, without the benefit of FSIS import re-inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse r... eactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers who have purchased these products not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
The products subject to recall do not bear a Federal mark of inspection. These items were shipped to distributors, retail locations, and restaurants in Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, New York, and Texas. The following heat-treated shelf-stable Hotpot Seasoning items containing beef tallow are subject to recall:
- 17.6-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Slightly spicy).
- 17.6-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Super spicy, Extremely).
- 12.07-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Medium spicy, Mala).
The problem was discovered during routine FSIS verification activities. This is a Class II recall meaning it is a health hazard situation where there is a remote probability of adverse health consequences from the use of the product.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov ”
February 22, 2021 4:00 AM
“A few days ago, I think it was a salad I ate in the morning that day ”
March 2, 2021 5:21 AM
“I ordered on Uber eat last night, after eating, impossible to sleep at night and this morning nausea went up gastric and urge to vomit ”
February 5, 2021 6:21 AM
“Intoxication My husband, my son and I ate at McDonald's Wednesday at noon. With my son we ordered the same menu (big tasty double bacon). We quickly felt bad... stomach cramps, foul flatulence, diarrhea, and my son got nausea and fever on top. Since Wednesday, we are still sick with the stomach. My... husband when had nothing to him!!! ”
February 11, 2021 2:49 PM
“Jimmy Dean bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit. Within 8 hours. Have only left house to pick up groceries outside with 2 well-sealed masks 95+cloth, gloves, & face shield. Clorox wiping all groceries, and touch surfaces, mail/packages quarantine for a week-not in house airflow/vents (then open with mask... & gloves) Housemate same PPE & COVID precautions. Replace UV-C light in A-coil yearly, + 2 400 degree air cleaners. No public inside activity in months, and that was for yearly wellness exam. Know it was Jimmy Dean.
Chills for about 4 hours within 8 hours of consuming, then severe stomach cramping, diarrhea for 8 days, 102 fever, hyperosmia. Never had severe diarrhea like this before, acid reflux, or any other underlying health conditions.
12-17-20 through 12-24-20 ”
February 17, 2021 9:09 AM
“My wife and I ordered a dozen of their Valentine’s Day donuts and have a bad case of painful diarrhea for 2 days now. Small amount of blood in stool. First time eating here ”
February 3, 2021 9:04 PM
“I ordered the date night meal and an allotta colada and it seems after maybe 4 drinks of my drink and a few bites of my food I immediately became nauseous and extremely hot, I felt like I was overheating, we had to leave early because i vomited in the restroom and couldnt seem to cool down. Our date... night was a nightmare ”
February 5, 2021 12:25 AM
“Ordered through Uber eats, had a veggie delight sub and a cookie. Two hours later I was on the floor in extreme pain and cramping, vomiting and diarrhoea. ”