IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Half Shell, Georgia 34, Newnan, GA, USA
2 months ago
Chicken tender didn’t taste right. I spit it back out but I haven’t been able to eat more than small snacks without nausea and diarrhea since. I ate there Wednesday July 20 | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
3 months ago
Last night, Ronzoni Gluten Free Rotini Every time I have eaten this with shredded Parmesan from Aldi, I have been up all night with excruciating stomach and back cramps | Symptoms: Cramps
3 months ago
i think it was something i ate at work at here bevause i was fine before i had a greek yogurt with berries and granola, cold chicken sandwich with bacon, cheese and mayo. It happened tonight | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
My 5 year old fell ill after eating a bowl of Lucky Charms cereal. She is experiencing stomach ache and consistent diarrhea
06/01 Update: She is doing fine now. For a couple of days after being sick she was having an unusual bowel movement color. Almost like a lime green color. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Green Stool
Monday, 5/16/22, First of all, I've been eating at this place for a long time, and have never had this happen before from their food. Ordered pizza to be spaghetti and meatballs, and a salad on the weekend, delivered by Uber Eats. By Monday night I wasn't... feeling well, mostly stomach cramps and that bloated feeling. Tuesday by lunch time I told my work I need to take the rest of the day off and crawl back into bed. I didn't get back to normal until Thursday at 1 PM | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps, Bloating
right now, Campbell’s chicken noodle soup made me throw up and gave me a stomach bug | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
9 months ago
Extremely I’ll after eating a CFA sandwich, medium fries, and medium Dr Pepper. I eat this same combo often so am used to it. Do not eat here! I have a feeling that either the prep station counters were not cleaned or chicken was not washed properly. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Recent Interesting Reports
The H.H. stroganoff w/potatoes half the box was moldy . That box I through away..the 2nd box most of the potatoes were heavily blemished before being dried you can see it was a rotten spot or sliced from a shovel...this isn't something I'll feed my family...I realize... it's an affordable product but extremely inferior...
Started Sunday night., Chicken wings My husband, sister, mother and a friend were also sick after eating the wings | Symptoms: Other, Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Frozen pot pie, I ate a pot pie Saturday the 17th of September 4:00 pm and it tasted bad. In about an hour I started burping farts. Horrible. Later that night the diarrhea sank in and has lasted for two days. Im hoping there is nothing left... in my gut to come out. Purchased it from here. It was the beef pot pie. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Burping
I order their salad last night mixed with steak, chicken, salsa, corn, and guac.
Stay away from this place
09/14 update: I am doing better however my partner who had she same food is still very bad | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
9/23/2022, 9/24/2022, and tonight 9/27/2022, Broccoli I bought the broccoli from here in plastic package. I ate it the night I bought it and the next day I began having symptoms. The day after it got worse. Then I started to recover. I thought I got a... stomach flu but now I think it wasn’t a virus. Tonight, I decide to make a healthy meal with the same broccoli and just had diarrhea. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea
Ate Stouffers frozen peppers. Meat tasted of so I didn’t eat it. 6 hours later very sick for 40 hours | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
On Saturday evening I had the chicken poke bowl. After few hours I got really bad feeling of my stomach, and at night I started vomiting, and having diarrhoea. That went for almost three days. Although, even today I feel nauseous. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
FDA announced the recall of several raw and pasteurized cheese products by Keswick Creamery at Carrock Farms LLC due to potential Listeria monocytogenes contamination. These products were distributed to farm stores and farmers markets in Washington DC, MD, VA, and PA.
The recalled products are:
- Aged... raw milk cheese "Ploughman Cider Wash Tomme" batch 47 4 oz to 12 oz packages, Batch 47, Product Quantity: 23 lbs.
- Aged raw milk cheese "Vulkwin's Folly Scratch 2" 4oz-12oz packages, Batch 25, Product Quantity: 49 lbs.
- Aged raw milk cheese "Wallaby" 4 oz to 12 oz packages, Batch 27, Product Quantity: 46 lbs.
- Aged raw milk cheese "Calverley" 4 oz to 12 oz packages, Batch 317, Product Quantity: 23 lbs.
- Aged raw milk cheese "Feta" in 4 oz to 12 oz packages, Batches 102 and 139, Product Quantity: Batch 102 10 lbs; Batch 139 24 lbs.
- Pasteurized milk cheese "Whole Milk Ricotta" 8 oz and 16 oz clear deli container, expiration dates 7/18/22, 7/25/22, 8/1/22, 8/8/22, 8/18/22, Batches 7/4; 7/11; 7/18; 7/25; and 8/4, Product Quantity: Batch 7/4 34 lbs; Batch 7/11 34 lbs; Batch 7/18 35 lbs; Batch 7/25 35 lbs; Batch 8/4 34 lbs.
- Pasteurized milk cheese "Havarti" 4 oz to 12 oz packages, Batch 123, Product Quantity: 42 lbs.
- Bovre, multiple flavors: plain; oregano and garlic; herbes de Provence; cranberry and honey. 8oz clear deli container, expiration dates 7/25/22, 8/1/22, 8/8/22, 8/22/22, Batches 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 8/1, Product Quantity: Batch 7/4 23 lbs; Batch 7/11 23 lbs; Batch 7/18 22 lbs; Batch 8/1 22 lbs.
- Pasteurized milk cheese "Quark", multiple flavors "Dill and Onion", and "Plain" 8 oz and 16 oz clear deli container, expiration dates 7/7/22, 8/4/22, 8/25/22, Batches 6/22, 7/20, and 8/11, Product Quantity: Batch 6/22 17 lbs; Batch 7/20 16 lbs; Batch 8/11 17 lbs.
- Vermeer Cheese in 4 oz to 12 oz packages, Batches 6/22, 7/20, and 8/11, Product Quantity: 141 lbs.
If you have the recalled products in your home, please do not eat them, throw them away.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
On 9/11/22, I went to this location for my mother-in-law's birthday dinner. I got the Grilled Chicken which came with garlic mashed potatoes & broccoli and my mother who also tagged along got BBQ Boneless wings which came with fries. After consuming our food, a half hour... later, we got sick and we both had vomit and diarrhea for the rest of the day. We had people behind us who also complained because they got sick and they were refused a refund as well. Will not return. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
4 days ago, The hummus wasn’t expired but tasted off and different than the last time I bought it. Ate a little bit and have had stomach pains, diarrhea, headache, and fatigue for 3 days now. Symptoms have not subsided. This is the 2nd time within a... month I’ve eaten something spoiled from that location in 3 weeks. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Headache, Fatigue, Stomach Pain, Nausea