IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Wingstop, North Rose Avenue, Oxnard, CA, USA
April 4, 2021 5:54 AM
“I ate there and arriving home, I felt sick in the stomach and felt nauseous. I couldn’t sleep and at 2 in the morning I threw up. Even though I had vomited, my stomach was still killing me so I don’t sleep at all. It struck 5 in the morning when I ran to the restroom and let it all out. ”
April 8, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Apr 5, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: observed no person in charge on site 2-102. 14
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no city of chicago certified food manager on site while... time/temperature controlled foods including chicken are being cooked and served. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued 7-38-012
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: found no employee health policy/training on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy/training system and maintain with verifiable documents on site. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010. No citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed walk-in freezer with excess frozen condensate in and around door of walk-in freezer. Eliminate and maintain.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed food handler training certificates could not be provided.
Source: chicago.gov ”
April 12, 2021 10:43 AM
“this is the second time this place has gotten me sick, the chicken katzu just made my stomach really upset the next morning with gas and diahreea ”
March 14, 2021 12:09 AM
“Take out order from there on the 10th of March 2021. Next day I suffered vomiting, severe body aches and very bad water diarrhea since then. ”
February 20, 2021 10:28 PM
“Ate Chicken Fries on Friday Feb 19, 2021 at about 8pm. About 2am I started feeling sick. I was up vomiting all night. I started getting watery diarrhea about 4am. 24 hours later and still have vomiting and diarrhea. Unable to keeps fluids down. ”
January 7, 2021 12:31 AM
“We all got diarrhea about 2 hours after eating,
Even our 2 small dogs. They always share a plain pattie with no salt. It happened on Jan 6, 2021 ”
December 29, 2020 2:06 PM
“I have been sick for a week now . I have gone to the ER , urgent care and my regular physician office . I am not doing good. Do not eat here. ”
April 16, 2021 1:38 PM
“I ate in that location, eating soft taco and qusadia 1 myself, 20min after I ate the food. Up all night going to the bathroom. The food had a weird small. I didn't finish the rest of my food. I threw the rest in the trash. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
March 21, 2021 1:00 AM
“I had the Hickory Brisket and Bacon Burger*
Medium Well | Fries | No Cheese | NO Mayo | NO Red Onions AND Mini Corn Dogs
Fries | No Drink | Sweet Potato Fries ”
March 27, 2021 9:08 PM
“A cheesecake from there that says “sell by march 26th” today is the 27th and it had definelty been made quite awhile ago I ate a cheesecake that had a sell by date of yesterday, without knowing it had been expired until an hour later when I experienced severe cramping, nausea and pain that made me... throw up. diarrhea and throwing up at the same time. the symptoms started within an hour of eating the contaminated product.
March 24, 2021 6:59 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of Dealicious Mealz Meat Seekh Kebab and Chicken Seekh Kebab by Dealicious Mealz because the products have been produced in unapproved premises.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full... refund.
- Dealicious Mealz Meat Seekh Kebab (1kg). Best before: All dates from 7 January 2021 to 24 February 2022.
- Dealicious Mealz Chicken Seekh Kebab (1kg). Best before: All dates from 7 January 2021 to 24 February 2022.
As these products were not prepared in line with food hygiene and legislative requirements, they may be unsafe.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk ”
March 21, 2021 6:59 PM
“The FSIS issued a public health alert about beef and lamb products by One Meat Corp., doing business as Eastern Asia Trading Corporation because they produced without the benefit of federal inspection.
FSIS is concerned that some products may be in consumers’ refrigerators. Consumers are urged no... t to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
These products were shipped to an online retailer, Weee! Corporation, and sold directly to consumers through online sales nationwide. While some products bear the establishment number “EST. 45557” inside the USDA mark of inspection, the products were not produced by federal establishment 45557. The beef and lamb products subject to the public health alert are:
- 1-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “BEEF OMASUM TRIPES.”
- 1-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “GROUND LAMB” with “Production date” 12/26/2020.
- 1-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “CUTTED BEEF FOR BBQ” with “Production date” 7/31/2020.
- 1-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “CHINESE LAMB BBQ.”
- 2-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “CUTED BEEF LIGAMENT.”
- Approx. 1-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “CHINESE BEEF BBQ.”
- 1-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “CUBED LAMB FOR BBQ SET.”
A recall was not recommended because it is believed that the affected products are no longer available to be purchased by consumers.
Consumers with food safety questions can call the toll-free USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline at 1-888-MPHotline (1-888-674-6854) or live chat via Ask USDA from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday. Consumers can also browse food safety messages at Ask USDA or send a question via email to MPHotline@usda.gov.
For more information: fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
April 14, 2021 8:06 PM
“Saturday 4/10/21, either this salad or burger from a different restaurant, it started a few hours after eating. i went downhill very quickly. severe stomach cramps diarrhea dizzy headache throwing up. ”
April 8, 2021 1:32 AM
“I had the barbacoa enchiladas at midnight. By 3:30am it was shooting out of both my ends. ”
March 26, 2021 7:58 AM
“I purchased a hummus bowl and mocha madness smoothie at 3:40 PM yesterday on the 26th of March. After eating, I went home and took a nap. At around 9 PM i began to have extreme diarrhea and nausea and I’ve been throwing up and having the runs all night non-stop. I’ve never been this miserable before... and it’s 7 AM the next day so all I’m vomiting is bile at this point. I’m exhausted. ”
April 8, 2021 5:37 PM
“I ate three Doritos Loco’s tacos and then one beanie cheese and rice burrito. I haven’t been this sick since I was eight years old. My entire body hurts and I can’t stop throwing up. I’m never going there again ”
March 28, 2021 2:57 AM
“We are two who ate last night burgers and fries and immediately after we find ourselves nailed to bed, with a huge headache, diarrhea, vomiting, chills... It could only be that because we didn't eat anything more than the day. Horrible ”
April 4, 2021 10:38 AM
“We ate sushi from their fresh counter on 3/4/21. It was a salmon and avocado roll. My girlfriend has been vomiting and pooing lots today, 24 hours after consuming said sushi. Me, personally, I have only been pooing but have hit the lofty number of 8 poos by lunchtime on 4/4/21. We both have had our... Easter weekends ruined by this roll of doom and gloom. The stomach cramps are like a tractor tug of war with a chunky rope tied between them. ”