Food Poisoning 5 years ago
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea, fever and vomiting
More incidents from:
“Bought 5 Mangoes Sunday 9th Feb... at night we ate 2 big mangoes purchsed from Markey ,between 4 persons, x 2 adults and 2 kids ages 6 and 4, within 12 hours severe vomiting and diarrea occurred along side major stomach cramps , temps at around 38 to 39...occurred in... 3 persons that ate majority of the mangoes....still (Tuesday 11th Feb they are still very unwell and will be taken to hospital as diarrhea and major cramps are still present alongside with vomiting.) ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of several Müller yogurt products due to the potential presence of metal pieces, which make these products unsafe to consume.
FSA advises consumers not to eat these products and to return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products are... the following:
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Cherry & Blackberry/Raspberry. (6x143g). Best before: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Strawberry & Peach/Apricot. (6x143g). Best before: 26 Feb, 02 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Fruit 6 Pack – Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry. (1050g (6x175g)). Best before: 20 Feb, 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Greek Yoghurt – Strawberry. (4x125g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Yoghurt Multipack – Mixed. (6x165g). Use by: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Fruit Yoghurt – Strawberry. (165g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Favourites 6 Pack – Strawberry, Vanilla/Chocolate Balls & Digestive Biscuit. (6x130/143g). Best before: 03 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Strawberry, Cherry & Raspberry/Cranberry. (6x160g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müllerlight – Cherry Single. (1x160g). Best before: 13 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Mango/Passionfruit, Peach/Pineapple & Mandarin. (6x160g). Best before: 14 Mar.
- Müllerlight Greek – Strawberry. (4x120g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müller Rice 6 Pack – Apple & Raspberry. (6x180g). Use by: 08 Mar.
- Müller Bliss Mascarpone Style Yogurt – Peach & Apricot. (4x110g). Best before: 10 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Strawberry Single Pot. (175g). Best before: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
You can check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“At 16.32 24/02/2020 I ordered a Mango and passion fruit cooler/ smoothie.
It was slopped into a glass and was melting everywhere. I was really thirsty but can't drink these fast as I get really bad brain freeze. My husband arrived a few minutes later. I started to feel unwell... and said I was going to go straight home, he had a prior engagement so went to that. By the time I got home my stomach had swelled up and I was in agony. When my husband got home I was near to tears with pain and said I felt really sick. I was in bed..he brought me a bowl and towel..5 minutes later I realised I was going to be sick and rushed with the bowl to the bathroom.i was sick 6 times in quick succession. My stomach was agony.the liquid as that is all that came up..was mango orange colour and burnt my throat. The worse thing for me is that I had stomach surgery 4 years ago and I was upset that I would have to go to hospital. It's been an 1 and a half since I was sick. My stomach is tender to touch but not griping pain now. I wonder if the mix was out of date as it's more a summer drink. I didn't know who to report it to then saw this site.i want to make sure no one else has it. I won't be drinking here again. ”
“We went to the restaurant Sunday February 16, 2020 11:30 , 11 people , two different tables. We all 11 people started to get sick between Monday afternoon and Monday night. We have have one person is vegetarian got sick too, could it be E Coli? ”
“Super burrito 3 people got sick. It took about 5 hours for symptoms to show. Nausea was first it lasted about 7 hours. We couldn't sleep. By 3am we started sweating. And then the stomach pains. It took about an extra two hours for myself to experience any pains .... I was first to vomit ”
“yogurt 3 got sick. The night after eating yogurt. Art spent 5 days in the hospital. Still sick after 2 weeks. Other 2 threw up that night
2 weeks e coli blood poisoning. 5 days in the hospital. Kidneys shut down. Grandson & Brother in law threw up. Mine was... very severe ”
“CFIA announced on Feb 21st the recall of Fresh Bean Sprouts by Fresh Sprouts due to the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. There have been no illnesses reported linked to this recall.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products or return them to the place of purchase.... This product was distributed in the Ontario province.
- Fresh Bean Sprouts (454 g). UPC: 8 27468 00100 0. Code: 20/FEB/28
You can check the full recall notice on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
“After dinner down the street at a restaurant, my 8-year old son indulged in a full scoop of Rainbow Sherbet on a sugar cone. I warned him that it was too big and that he might get sick. 4 hours later he barfed up our expensive night out. I recall... thinking that the ice cream didn’t seem very cold...and that the medium rare Pepper Steak we had earlier wasn’t hot. All night with his head in the toilet and a slight fever, I suspect food poisoning. I don’t have symptoms but I also didn’t have the ice cream. Urgent Care in the morning. ”
“A take away meal from there Ordered the food last night for myself ate most of it and had the rest a few hours later before then heading to bed. Woke up around 5am due to pain from a really upset stomach and nausea before starting with diarrhoea not long... after. I had only had toast for breakfast so I am 100% sure this meal is what caused me to be unwell as I was absolutely fine before eating the meal. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us