Buffalo Wild Wings, Freeport Street, Elk River, MN, United States
Food Poisoning 3 years ago
Freeport Street, Elk River, 55330 Minnesota, United States
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea and vomiting
“Boneless chicken wings from there I went with a friend to get food felt a little sick last night but not painful. Haven’t texted the friend I went with so not sure. ”
“The only thing I ate yesterday...
I was so sick with excruciating stomach pain....and diarrhea 2 hours of eating wings ”
“I ordered food for me and my company. And ended up getting food poisoning hours later. ”
“boneless wings 1 person sick started within 3 to 4 hours of eating and lasted all overnight and next morning ”
“I ate on Sunday January 26, 2020 and got bone in wings. I got their snack size, which is their smallest size. I went around 3:30 pm and no many people were there. When I got my food It’s smelled good so I ate it. A couple of hours later... I started to feel very sick. Later that night I stated vomiting and having diarrhea like crazy. Also this is coming from a person who rarely vomits, so I knew this was food poisoning. ”
“My child and I ate key lime pie.
Within 4 hours we were both violently ill. My husband called the restaurant and reported the poisoning to the manager, called MD too but was told we would have to wait out the symptoms. MD said most likely salmonella poisoning.Told to hydrate... but can't keep anything down...totally extremely painful and miserable experience. ”
“Hamburger We were in Tallahassee for a new student orientation which she is missing today because she’s so sick. We ate dinner last night around 6 o’clock in the evening and she started getting nauseated in the middle of the night and started throwing up very severely and diarrhea at... around six in the morning. ”
“I ate an enchilada verde for lunch. It was the only thing I had eaten all day other than my normal coffee and water. About 2 hours later I became violently ill, throwing up, so weak, chills, body aches, neck ache, what feels like a UTI and tender kidneys. It’s... insane. I’m hoping I get better overnight. ”
“Super burrito 3 people got sick. It took about 5 hours for symptoms to show. Nausea was first it lasted about 7 hours. We couldn't sleep. By 3am we started sweating. And then the stomach pains. It took about an extra two hours for myself to experience any pains .... I was first to vomit ”
“Food. We went out for dinner on Wednesday, February 12, 2020. Within a couple of hours of the meal, we were both sick. I had to take the day off of work because I didn't get much sleep and was in pain. ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of several Müller yogurt products due to the potential presence of metal pieces, which make these products unsafe to consume.
FSA advises consumers not to eat these products and to return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products are... the following:
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Cherry & Blackberry/Raspberry. (6x143g). Best before: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Strawberry & Peach/Apricot. (6x143g). Best before: 26 Feb, 02 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Fruit 6 Pack – Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry. (1050g (6x175g)). Best before: 20 Feb, 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Greek Yoghurt – Strawberry. (4x125g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Yoghurt Multipack – Mixed. (6x165g). Use by: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Fruit Yoghurt – Strawberry. (165g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Favourites 6 Pack – Strawberry, Vanilla/Chocolate Balls & Digestive Biscuit. (6x130/143g). Best before: 03 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Strawberry, Cherry & Raspberry/Cranberry. (6x160g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müllerlight – Cherry Single. (1x160g). Best before: 13 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Mango/Passionfruit, Peach/Pineapple & Mandarin. (6x160g). Best before: 14 Mar.
- Müllerlight Greek – Strawberry. (4x120g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müller Rice 6 Pack – Apple & Raspberry. (6x180g). Use by: 08 Mar.
- Müller Bliss Mascarpone Style Yogurt – Peach & Apricot. (4x110g). Best before: 10 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Strawberry Single Pot. (175g). Best before: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
You can check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“An order made through grub hub from the nearest location to us. My wife and I ordered the Seafarer meal. My wife got violent ill 2 hours after consuming. I was not affected. My wife now has a rash all over her face. Wife and I ate the sea fairer... meal. Wife got sick after 2 hours of consuming. I was fine. Wife now has rash all over her face. ”
“Went for an early Valentine's dinner had what I thought was a lovely (EXPENSIVE $250) dinner and after several hours back home (not eating or drinking anything) was hit by nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. Was sick all night. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us