IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
I ordered a sandwich and an Oreo shake. I got 1/2 way through both of them and I started feeling icky. An hour later, I was committing with diarrhea. 2 days later, I still have it. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Closure Date: 11/27/2023
- High Priority - Container of medicine improperly stored. Container of Tylenol stored on top of bar area reach-in cooler. The manager removed the bottle from the bar area. **Corrected On-Site**
- High Priority - Dishmachine chlorine sanitizer not at proper minimum strength.... Discontinue the use of the dish machine for sanitizing and set up manual sanitization until the dish machine is repaired and sanitizing properly. Dish machine in dish area, 10 ppm. Employee primed machine and rewashed dishes, 75 ppm. **Corrected On-Site**
- High Priority - Employee handled soiled equipment or utensils and then engaged in food preparation, handled clean equipment or utensils, or touched unwrapped single-service items without washing hands. Employee handled dirty dishes in the dish area and proceeded to handle clean dishes on the cook line without washing hands. The inspector had the employee wash their hands. **Corrective Action Taken**
-High Priority - Employee touched face/hair and then engaged in food preparation, handled clean equipment or utensils, or touched unwrapped single-service items without washing hands. Employee touched face and proceeded to handle fish without washing hands and changing gloves. The inspector stopped the employee and had the employee wash their hands and change gloves. **Corrective Action Taken**
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over/not properly separated from ready-to-eat food. Shell eggs are stored over ham in a reach-in cooler outside of the office. The manager placed eggs on the bottom shelf. **Corrected On-Site**
- High Priority - Ready-to-eat, time/temperature control for safety food marked with a date that exceeds 7 days after opening/preparation. Mashed crab bisque stored in walk-in cooler dated 11/20. The manager stated the item was prepared on 11/24. The manager placed a proper date mark on the item. **Corrected On-Site**
- High Priority - Ready-to-eat, time/temperature control for safety food not consumed/sold within 7 days after opening/preparation. See stop sale. Grits stored in walk-in cooler dated 11/18.
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. Observed four rodent droppings on the floor outside of the office across from the beer cooler. Observed one rodent dropping on the bottom shelf of the prep table outside of the office at the end of the cook line. Observed two rodent droppings in the bar area hand washing sink. The manager cleaned and disposed of rodent droppings. **Corrected On-Site** **Repeat Violation** **Warning**
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safe food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Item in reach-in cooler across from cook line grill: slaw (47F.46F - Cold Holding). The manager stated the item was placed in the reach-in cooler at 11 am. The manager placed an item in the walk-in freezer to reduce the temperature to 41F. **Corrective Action Taken** **Repeat Violation** **Admin Complaint**
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food, other than whole meat roast, hot held at less than 135 degrees Fahrenheit. Items in warmer above cook line grill: baked potatoes (128F,123F - Hot Holding). The employee stated the item was placed in a warmer 30 minutes before the temperature was taken. The employee placed potatoes in the oven to reheat. **Corrective Action Taken**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Me and my wife became very sick after eating here. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
I ateZaxbys in Gainesville, Georgia last night and I have vomiting,nausea. My daughter in law ate there 3 days ago and the same I had the chicken finger platter Not at this moment. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
Got terribly sick vomit diarrhea upset stomach for the entire night an hour after eating | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
3 weeks ago
Closure Date: 11/07/2023
-High Priority - Employee failed to wash hands before putting on gloves to initiate a task working with food. Observed: male staff coming from outside, replaced apron and put on gloves, no hand wash. He then changed gloves after washing his hands. **Corrected... On-Site**
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. Observed: 1 rodent dropping by the entrance to dry storage, under the shelves. 3 rodent droppings under the dry hood shelves in the corner. 1 rodent dropping on a box on the lowest shelf in the corner of dry goods. 5 rodent droppings to the left of the hot water heater. **Warning**
- High Priority - Vacuum breaker missing at mop sink faucet or on fitting/splitter added to mop sink faucet. Observed lack of backflow device on the nonchemical side of the splitter in the mop sink.
Source: Florida Department of Health
Recent Interesting Reports
Warmed up the chili around 5:30pm ate it at about 6:00pm. The chili did not taste weird or look strange. Went to bed around 10:00 and woke up at 11:30 to vomit. Vomited several times throughout the night. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Bought it 2 weeks ago. Had in freezer. Made it on a Thursday night and ate it. Started throwing up Friday morning. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
I ate at chipotle on 168 street Manhattan by presbyterian Hospital , I had gotten me a chicken bowl on Friday , 1 hour went by and I'm suffering with diarrhea , stomach cramps, and sometimes me being nauseous.. my stomach is very light right now and... I cannot eat anything because of it ..it's Tuesday now and I'm still dealing with the symptoms. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps
We had chicken dinners at relais de La butte on Tuesday 11/21/23; my spouse, was throwing up and had diarrhea within an hour of returning to our hotel. This was posted on google reviews of the restaurant. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
Company Announcement Dianne's Fine Desserts of Newburyport, MA 01950 is voluntarily recalling 512 cases (2048 trays) of Gordon Food Service (GFS) Sienna Bakery® Chocolate Decadent Brownies (GFS#226240) and Sienna Bakery® Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies (GFS#226260) due to inadvertent mislabeling of the inner tray of brownies, resulting in... undeclared peanuts. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to peanuts run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume these products. The impacted product, was distributed wholesale to food service operators and through retail Gordon Food Service (“GFS”) Stores in AR, FL, IL, IN, KY, MI, MO, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, WI, WV. No adverse reactions have been reported to date.
Trays are labeled as Sienna Bakery® Chocolate Decadent Brownies (GFS#226240) with lot code of 23243 printed on the bottom right corner of the tray (picture attached). Tray size is 16.5 x 12.5. x 2 inches.
Cases are labeled Sienna Bakery® Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies (GFS# 226260) and have a lot code identifier printed as 6Z3H31 on master case labels on bottom right corner around the barcode of the master case label and 23243 imprinted in the center of the master case label (picture attached).
The voluntary recall was initiated after a customer complaint noting that product containing peanuts was distributed in packaging that did not have the presence of peanuts called out on the label.
Consumers who have purchased trays of GFS Item #226240 Sienna Bakery® Chocolate Decadent Brownies with a lot code of 23243 or master cases of GFS Item# 226260 Sienna Bakery® Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies, lot# 6Z3H31 or 23243 are urged to return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.
In case you experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Dianne's Fine Desserts
Brand name: Sienna Bakery
Product recalled: Chocolate Decadent Brownies
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Peanut
FDA Recall date: November 22, 2023
Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Hoserer rollys Diarrhea, panic attacks, cramps, chills, dizziness, circulation I ate a normal cheeseburger. I felt so bad with diarrhea, panic attacks, nausea, chills and circulatory/severe dizziness that I could no longer walk alone. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Cramps, Dizziness, Chills
I bought and ate a salmon belly onigiri from 7-11 before a concert- I felt super unwell during the convert and when I reached home, I had diarrhoea, I woke up in the middle of the night at 4am, 5am and 6am because my whole body is... aching and I’m having non stop diarrhoea. I also felt extremely nauseous. I have a fever too. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Fever, Body Ache
FDA announced the recall of 1961 cases of Amazon Fresh Frosted Mini Brownie with yellow and purple icing with sprinkles due to the potential presence of plastic pieces. This product was distributed nationwide in the US.
The recalled product is:
- Item 19858, Amazon Fresh, Frosted Mini... Brownie with yellow and purple icing with sprinkles, 12 count per pack, packaged in a plastic clear clamshell container, net wt. 14oz. Case UPC 1 08 42379 19858 5; Retail package UPC 8 42379 19858 8. Consumer Unit Lot Code 23017 Shipping Case Lot Code 23017 / BB 17 JAN 24
This recall was initiated on 10/20/2023 and its status is ongoing. Do not consume, sell, or distribute the recalled product.
In case you experienced harm from extraneous materials, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
4 weeks ago
Ok. I am DONE. This company makes it impossible to report. I guess I loose. I know nothing will be done. This is probaly a scam anyways.
My original report to them:
I purchased a footlong BMT on Italian herbs and cheese. The employee was flipping pans... at the time. No cutting board. He did wear gloves. At payment, when I tapped my Venmo debit card payment processed adding a 2.00 tip w/o my consent or even knowlege. I then walked home, it's literally half a block. I ate half the sandwich and went to bed around 9pm. I then was up most of the overnight hours with bad cramps, sour stomach and many trips to the toilet. I still have the other half of the sandwich. I can bring it back to the store. Should I? I had to take the day off work as well due to this. I still feel like crap and using the bathroom. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps