Food Poisoning 5 years ago
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
More incidents from:
“I ate the food and started getting pains in my tummy but before I even lef I saw a rat inside the building on the table going through the food boxes this has been worst experience ”
“Mc chicken and nuggets My 3 year old and my self. I'm 21 weeks pregnant. Had at 1:11 pm Symptoms started 2 hours afterward for me and 6 hours later for my daughter. I puked and had diarrhea then We left for a birthday party. My daughter had weakness and... had sweats at around 7pm and then she PUKED on the table. ”
“We had dinner Sunday night. My husband had a burrito but I had a bowl with romaine lettuce. I ate all the romaine but didn’t finish cause i was full. I ate around 7:10pm. I woke up at 5am and I felt nauseous. From 9am-11pm I vomited and had some... major stomach cramps. I had to call my husband to leave work because I started having major cramping and couldn’t stand up to stay alert ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of several Müller yogurt products due to the potential presence of metal pieces, which make these products unsafe to consume.
FSA advises consumers not to eat these products and to return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products are... the following:
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Cherry & Blackberry/Raspberry. (6x143g). Best before: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Strawberry & Peach/Apricot. (6x143g). Best before: 26 Feb, 02 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Fruit 6 Pack – Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry. (1050g (6x175g)). Best before: 20 Feb, 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Greek Yoghurt – Strawberry. (4x125g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Yoghurt Multipack – Mixed. (6x165g). Use by: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Fruit Yoghurt – Strawberry. (165g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Favourites 6 Pack – Strawberry, Vanilla/Chocolate Balls & Digestive Biscuit. (6x130/143g). Best before: 03 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Strawberry, Cherry & Raspberry/Cranberry. (6x160g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müllerlight – Cherry Single. (1x160g). Best before: 13 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Mango/Passionfruit, Peach/Pineapple & Mandarin. (6x160g). Best before: 14 Mar.
- Müllerlight Greek – Strawberry. (4x120g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müller Rice 6 Pack – Apple & Raspberry. (6x180g). Use by: 08 Mar.
- Müller Bliss Mascarpone Style Yogurt – Peach & Apricot. (4x110g). Best before: 10 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Strawberry Single Pot. (175g). Best before: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
You can check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“I had Salmon and Broccoli with a side of zucchini noodles. It came in a white sauce that looked funny. I had one table spoon amount of the noodles and then instantly felt nauseous. I returned it and went home, my stomach hurt all the way home and I was... basically either vomiting or having diarrhea the rest of the evening. Today is a new day and I woke up with my stomach still in pain and I'm still slightly nauseous. (I'm not pregnant) ”
“Myself, my dad and brother met up on the 14th of February and went to eat there. My dad and I order coffee and the house special burger, my brother ordered a coke and a chicken burger, and we shared a garlic bread. On the night of the 15th I... was violently sick multiple times, my dad was too just 8hrs later and my brother had diarrhoea soon after that. I live 100miles away from my family and for us to all fall ill at the same time it can only be down to this restaurant. ”
“Eating salad, probably E coli. Happened within minutes I ate the arugula salad with roasted cauliflower , 3 blackberries, and some green peas at 12:30 Stood up from table at 1:00 cramping began immediately. I worked outside for about an hour with a hired hand, all the while, bending over,... walking stooped. Came inside to lie down. Never could get comfortable. Finally at 8 pm , the first vomiting. I thought great. This is the end. Continued vomiting, 9:00, 10:30, 2:30. Not possible to sleep with the severe pains, and nausea. Stayed in bed all day Monday moaning. drinking water. Got up to go to bathroom but the movement so painful it took about 30 m each time I got back to bed for stomach to calm down even the slightest . Supposed to leave Tuesday morning to Dallas to help my son-in-law with the children while daughter out of town business trip. No sleep Monday night. When I got out of bed at 4:30am to catch the flight, I vomited again. Cancelled trip temporarily. Cost my husband and I $400 to reschedule. Not sure now if I can go tomorrow. I cant walk upright. So much abdominal pain. The restaurant rep explained to me that it was not food poisoning but the flu. I know the difference. She then lectured about fresh raw vegetables are not susceptible to food poisoning. I explained that lettuce is especially prone to bacteria if not washed properly.
It was arugula salad with roasted cauliflower ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us