Food Poisoning 5 years ago
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea, fever and vomiting
More incidents from:
“I had a grilled chicken sandwich meal with a gluten free bun. Two hours later when I got home I started having diarrhea, vomiting and I passed out. I have now been at the hospital for two days for these on going issues. ”
“CFIA announced the recall of Aqua Okeano's and Aqua Okeano/ Seven Baskets fish products by Fresh 7 Baskets Limited because they might permit the growth of Clostridium botulinum, a toxin that causes Botulism. There have been no illnesses linked to this recall to date.
CFIA advises consumers to throw these... products or return them to the place of purchase. The recalled products were distributed nationwide.
- Aqua Okeano Fish Ball with Cuttlefish (200g). UPC: 6 285048 270002. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano Fried Fish Ball (200g). UPC: 6 285048 270248. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano Handmade Fish Cake with Vegetable (300g). UPC: 6 285048 270484. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano White Fish Ball (200g). UPC: 6 285048 270316. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano/Seven Baskets Fish Ball with Cuttlefish (190g). UPC: 6 28504 82707 9. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano/Seven Baskets Fried Fish Ball (180g). UPC: 6 28504 82713 0. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano/Seven Baskets Handmade Fish Cake with Vegetable (270g). UPC: 6 28504 82751 2. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano/Seven Baskets White Fish Ball (180g). UPC: 6 28504 82711 6. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
Check the full recall notice on the CFIA website alongside additional recalls of these products inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
“hamburger Ordered a CBD Burger on Friday Night 2/7 /2020 around 7:00pm with my friend. 5 hours later... both of us had horrible stomach pains, nausea and urge to vomit. This lasted 16 hours. During the 16 hours my wife gave me pepto chewables, mylanta , Pedialyte and Water. I... sleep the majority of the day until 8pm and I took a shower. After I took a shower, I felt better. ”
“Ate a taco and a veggie tostada which were served with lettuce, cream, and cheese around 8pm. Experienced the worst poisoning of my life due to the complete negligence of the staff in serving unrefrigerated and/or old food. Pretty much lived at the toilet the entire night and puked absolutely... everything in the morning. I’m still out of commission and feel I will be for the next few days. Two others who accompanied experienced similar symptoms throughout the night. AVOID this place at all costs, DO NOT risk catching a nightmare at this place because of their lack of sanitation and care. ”
“On February 13th my daughter ate a can of Great Value Beef Ravioli with Tomato Sauce. About 30 minutes later she started getting a bad stomach ache..She couldn’t stand up straight. She tried to go to sleep. After about an hour of laying down, she ran to the restroom because... she had diarrhea. She went to the restroom several times during the night after that with more explosive diarrhea..Then at about 4:00 in the morning she began vomiting. At one point she had diarrhea and vomiting at the same time. ”
“I ate 2 of their brand Hawaiian rolls on Monday and within an hour I threw up everything in my stomach and had several bouts of diarrhea. I didn't eat any more of the rolls that week until I ate 1 on Thursday evening with dinner. I woke up in... the middle of the night throwing up and had diarrhea until late afternoon on Friday. ”
“CFIA announced the recall of Unomundo's tuna loins and steaks by Seven Seas Limited due to elevated histamine levels. There have been reported reactions linked to the consumption of the recalled products.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat these products and return them to the place of purchase. As these... products could have been sold from counters with or without a label or coding, CFIA advises consumers to contact their retailer in case they are not sure if they have purchased the recalled products.
- Unomundo Tuna loin. UPC: None. Code: Lot # 59831 (the lot code appears only on the master case)
- Unomundo Tuna steak. UPC: None. Code: Lot # 59831 (the lot code appears only on the master case)
Check the full recall notice on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us