IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
November 12, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 9, 2020
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: excess black slime substance at interior water reservoir and front panels of interior of ice machine (interior top and bin), slime dripping on ice cubes which ice is used for human consumption. Also excess black... slime at ice chute of unused self serve ice machine in dining room. Instructed to clean, sanitize and maintain units. Priority foundation violation:7-38-005, citation issued.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: can opener stored on floor under flour bags,instructed to wash rinse and sanitize and store itmes on shelves. Ice scoop stored on top the ice machine and an enclosed ice scoop hanged on wall by the ice machine,provide an enclosed ice scoops for proper storage.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: no chlorine chemical test strips on site to check sanitizing levels for the low temp dish machine. Must provide chlorine test strips. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed expanding spray foam used as a sealant for openings around floor piping by the soda boxes in storage area. Must remove to be smooth and cleanable.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations not corrected from 2-14-2019,report #2261977 #57) 2-102. 13 observed food handler requirements not met. Instructed manager to ensure all food handlers have the illinois food handler cards. Maintain at all times. #57) 2-102. 13 observed allergen awareness certificate not maintained. Instructed manager to obtain allergen awareness certificates. Priority foundation violation:7-42-090,citation issued
Source: chicago.gov ”
July 8, 2020 7:20 AM
“Me and my family went here for my little brothers birthday and we were all fine having a great time until the next day we were all throwing up for hours and it would not stop ”
June 13, 2020 1:27 PM
“They were selling a large pizza for 5$, which seemed convincing. What was strange about it was that when i called to order i said can i get a large pizza, they replied saying my pizza would be ready in 5 minutes. However, they did not ask me what kind of pizza i wanted. Which was really strange. I s... howed up and i ended up getting a cheese pizza. I ate a few slicers, about 20 minutes later i felt completely horrible. I then vomited all over the floor. Today is the next day and i have a really bad stomach ache, i haven’t ate since the pizza. I’m 100% sure it was the pizza, considering i have a stomach ache in the morning and haven’t ate anything besides the pizza. Once again, it’s odd that they were selling a LARGE pizza for 5$ and didn’t even ask what kind of pizza i wanted when i ordered. ”
March 2, 2020 11:12 PM
“Pizza 4 so far of a party of 14, havent talked to the others yet. We were there 10am-12pm March 2, 2020 for a birthday party ordered cheese, meats, and alfredo pizzas. Started feeling sick at night around 8pm that same day. ”
March 1, 2020 11:37 PM
“after a couple of piece of pizzas my stomach wasnt feeling good so i went to the bathroom because i had to pee and 10 mins later i been p**ping and cant stop ”
February 16, 2020 8:34 PM
“Food poisoning About 12 hours, 1 is all I'm sure of for how many, and I ate the pizza ”
February 6, 2020 11:30 AM
“My 2 kids & I ate pizza & salad bar, lettuce, bacon bits, cherry tomatoes, cranberries, croutons, ranch dressing. About 3 hours later my son started vomiting out of nowhere while he was asleep! Then an hour later my daughter started complaining about stomach pain & then she started throwing up! All... night both vomiting & fever for 24 hrs. Never eating here again. ”
February 3, 2020 9:34 PM
“My family of 5 all went there then the next day felt sick and nauseous from the food. We had cheese pizza and the salad bar. From salad bar we had salad, cottage cheese, hard boiled eggs, dried cranberries, broccoli, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes. My kids stared off with a high fever then throwing up,... decreased appetite, headache, sneezing and a severe cough. Then me and my husband caught it after them almost immediately. We've been sick for over a week since going there. ”
February 3, 2020 1:53 AM
“Ate salad bar - lettuce, hard boiled eggs, bacon bits, olives, cheese, and ranch. Have had serious diarrhea and vomiting for the last 10 hours. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 10, 2020 12:43 AM
“5 layered dip in the deli department. It expired the day I Brought it so I thought it was ok to eat since it was the last day. couple hours before I started having symptoms. I felt really bad I was in bed for 7 hours in pain could not eat. Bad diarrhea just terrible. Today is the second day I cant... eat normal I feel bad, I will never again buy groceries out of Walmart ”
November 22, 2020 8:21 AM
“I purchased 2 rolls from the sushi counter. They were the tempura shrimp roll and the tiger roll. I had a couple of each day 1 and a couple day 2. By evening of day 2, I had extreme nausea and vomiting. The vomiting lasted the entire night. Spent the night on the bathroom floor. Then diarrhea... and headache/body aches the next day. Have never been so sick in my life! ”
November 23, 2020 7:30 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of eggs by Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. due to possible Salmonella contamination. There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and distributors, retailers and food servi... ce establishments such as hotels, restaurants, cafeterias, hospitals, and nursing homes should not serve, sell, or use the recalled products described below. The recalled products have been sold in Quebec as well as through Internet sales. Only eggs from Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. with best before dates indicated in the table below where the lot code contains "Q29" or where there is no lot code on the package are implicated by the recall.
- Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. Large Size Eggs (12 eggs). UPC: 0 57711 01056 9. Codes: 20-12-26 Q29
- Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. Large Size Eggs, Family Pack (18 eggs). UPC: 0 57711 01018 7. Codes: 20-12-22 Q29, 20-12-26 Q29
- Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. Extra Large Size Eggs (12 eggs). UPC: 0 57711 01064 4. Codes: 20-12-26 Q29
- Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. Extra Large Size Ultra Eggs (12 eggs). UPC: 0 57711 01064 4. Codes: 20-12-18 Q29, 20-12-22 Q29, 20-12-24 Q29
- Les Œufs Richard Eggs Inc. Large Size Brown Eggs (12 eggs). UPC: 0 57711 08056 2. Codes: 20-12-24 Q29, 20-12-30 Q29
- Nutri Large White Eggs (12 eggs). UPC: 0 61719 01121 3. Codes: 20-12-22 Q29, 20-12-24 Q29
- no name. Medium size eggs (12 eggs). UPC: 0 60383 66415 2. Codes: 20-12-26 Q29
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
November 16, 2020 5:00 PM
“Company name: Kanan Enterprises
Brand name: Aldi Southern Grove
Product recalled: On the Go Sweet & Salty Trail Mix
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Almonds
FDA Recall date: November 12, 2020
Recall details: Out of an abondance of caution Kanan Enterprises announces the voluntary recall of ALDI... Southern Grove On the Go Sweet & Salty Trail Mix 8 Pack Caddies 1.5 oz., Best By JUL 27 2021 due to the presence of almonds that are not listed as ingredients. People who have an allergy to almonds run the risk of a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products. No illnesses have been reported associated with this recall.
The only item that is affected by this recall is ALDI Southern Grove On the Go Sweet & Salty Trail Mix a 1.5 ounce pouch bag with a UPC 4099100005202 and a date code of Best By JUL 27 2021. No other products or date codes are affected.
Product was distributed Aldi stores in the states of CT, DE, FL, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV. We were notified by a customer that almonds were packaged in bags of ALDI Southern Grove On the Go Sweet & Salty Trail Mix. Consumers with this reported product should not consume this product. They should destroy it. Consumers with questions should call 1-800-860-5464, 8:15 am – 5:00pm EST, Monday – Friday.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
November 23, 2020 5:45 PM
“Friend and I ate there, we both had the Pesto dish. Today we're both ill and very, very fatigued. Both constipated with major upset stomachs, sure to lead with diarrhea later. ”
November 14, 2020 1:51 PM
“On Nov 4th. Classics appetizer, fettuccine wesie, lobster ravioli, salmon saporito, spiedino di mare and a bottle of merlot ”
November 3, 2020 7:31 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of certain Miss Vickie's brand Kettle Cooked Potato Chips in Oil by Miss Vickie's Canada due to the possible presence of pieces of glass. There has been one reported injury associated with the consumption of these products.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recal... led products and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. The recalled products have been sold in New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, and Quebec as well as through Internet sales. Check the link below to see the full list of recalled products.
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
October 30, 2020 11:57 PM
November 8, 2020 7:36 PM
“I went through the drive thru and ate my meal around 3 pm Sat, 11/7. I had a double bacon cheeseburger and fries and a lemonade. I noticed the burger was pretty greasy, but I figured it's them and most ot their food is probably like that. By 8 am the next morning, I woke up nauseous and throwing up.... That lasted a few hours and now it's all lower GI issues. I have had stomach cramps and diarrhea every 30 min all day today. ”
November 9, 2020 5:26 PM
“Amy’s Burritos I was the only one that ate the burrito. It has been about 12 hours since I ate the burrito. In the meantime I’ve had scrambled eggs and eaten a peanut butter sandwich. I now have had gas pains and several hours of diarrhea. I think that it is important to mention that at the end of t... he diarrhea episode, the final remnants of the diarrhea were food components of the burrito. I feel certain that the burrito was definitely the cause of the illness. ”