Food Poisoning 5 years ago
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea
More incidents from:
“Hamburger was not properly prepared Symptoms started within an hour l,severe stomach cramping, nausea,diarrhea ”
“I went there for dinner on Tuesday. I woke up at 3 am vomiting and having diarrhoea at the same time. The next day I had very very high fever. It's been three days and I am still unwell and unable to leave bed. ”
“purchased a cheeseburger from here 02/06/2020 at around 4:30. started throwing up, having diarrhea & other symptoms around 5:10!!! It is now going on 6 hours of nonstop nausea and vomiting ”
“Not sure My husband and I went there. He’s fine, but I threw up a few hours after eating, then got really bad diarrhea the next day. My stomach is still grumbling and my bowels are still messed up. ”
“A salad from there had works in it and I had eaten it before I noticed I was vomiting and had diarrhoea Just me I ordered via Deliveroo , I ate parts of the salad before noticing the small light brown worms laying dead or lettuce and cucumbers about 40... minutes after words I had pains and the urge to go to the bathroom and ended up vomiting and having diarrhoea the next morning ”
“Dim sum. Pork bun,shrimp dumpling,shrimp & beef noodle rolls,sui mai and jasmin tea We stopped here for late lunch early dinner. 3:30 to 4:20 according to our map program. Ordered jasmin tea. We both used the washroom, ate and left. On the way home my partner started getting bad cramps... and nausea. I started getting chest pain. 1 hour later we got home. ”
“chicken sandwich Eat last night about7 pm the fried chicken sandwich ! I felt a bit sick a few hours after eating it but in the morning my daughter started throwing up , about 6 am in the morning ! She throw up about 4 more times and I also... had diarrhea hand very nauseous! He first throw up had small pieces of what looked like chicken ! It’s very frustrating since we had those sandwich before and never got sick! ”
“Poisoning - alcohol or chemicals I got sick on Day 3 of a 7 day vacation. I was with a group of 4, all 4 of us were sick, but I got the worst. I had swollen feet and ankles, sudden UTI, vaginal bleeding with pungent odour, diarrhea, vomiting, blood... in my urine, difficulty breathing, heart/chest pains, numbness in hands/feet, hand/feet convulsions ”
“I ate about 150 g of fried biological salmon and just a bite of baked chicken I bought last evening. I fried the salmon for 30 min and baked the chicken for 20 min then turned the oven off and left the chicken inside for another hour or so (it... was overcooked at the end). I was the only one who ate the cooked salmon. I ate at around 7 and woke up at 12h30 am to throw up. I could barely stand on my feet, felt very nauseated and after I threw up I felt a little better. I went to bed but had fever for a few hours with very strange feeling chills in the arms and upper body ”
“got a chicken bowl for breakfast around 9am. had diarrhea 4 times before noon. threw up around 1:30pm. have had extreme stomach pains about an hour after eating and still experiencing now 8 hours later. had to cancel valentines day dinner reservations. never eating there again. ”
“Blue cheese I got sick the night I ate the blue cheese this was my first time really eating blue cheese but I was the only one who ate it in my house and the only one that got sick I was sick for like a week with nausea vomiting... and now diarrhea has started but I am feeling better since it has started, also I could not eat or smell food during the duration of being sick ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of several Müller yogurt products due to the potential presence of metal pieces, which make these products unsafe to consume.
FSA advises consumers not to eat these products and to return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products are... the following:
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Cherry & Blackberry/Raspberry. (6x143g). Best before: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Strawberry & Peach/Apricot. (6x143g). Best before: 26 Feb, 02 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Fruit 6 Pack – Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry. (1050g (6x175g)). Best before: 20 Feb, 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Greek Yoghurt – Strawberry. (4x125g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Yoghurt Multipack – Mixed. (6x165g). Use by: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Fruit Yoghurt – Strawberry. (165g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Favourites 6 Pack – Strawberry, Vanilla/Chocolate Balls & Digestive Biscuit. (6x130/143g). Best before: 03 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Strawberry, Cherry & Raspberry/Cranberry. (6x160g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müllerlight – Cherry Single. (1x160g). Best before: 13 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Mango/Passionfruit, Peach/Pineapple & Mandarin. (6x160g). Best before: 14 Mar.
- Müllerlight Greek – Strawberry. (4x120g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müller Rice 6 Pack – Apple & Raspberry. (6x180g). Use by: 08 Mar.
- Müller Bliss Mascarpone Style Yogurt – Peach & Apricot. (4x110g). Best before: 10 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Strawberry Single Pot. (175g). Best before: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
You can check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us