IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
January 2, 2021 7:29 PM
“A few hours after eating there I began profusely vomiting over and over throughout my whole night. I know it was this that poisoned me because it was all i ate that day. ”
January 5, 2021 2:03 AM
“Every fricken time!! No matter what sandwich I order... I hadn’t eaten there in over a year...I live in California but visiting Lafayette Louisiana so thought I’d try a sandwich here! No luck! Severe diarrhea! It must be the lettuce cuz I’ve tried at least 6 of their sandwiches over the years and it... gets me every stinkin time!! It’s not just that location the one in Stanton California does the same thing to me no matter which sandwich I eat - I suffer horribly - so sad cuz they are delicious sandwiches!! ”
January 8, 2021 12:21 PM
“We ordered french little johns and 2 ultimate porkers and a hunters club. Everyone got cramps and diarrhea. ”
January 14, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 12, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no certified manager on site while facility was open and preparing tcs foods. Instructed to maintain an employee holding a valid city of chicago foodservice manager certificate on site at all ti... mes. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no verifiable health policy on site at time of inspection. Instructed to maintain copies of verifiable health policy signed by all employees on site at all times. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010. No citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no kit or procedure on site for responding to vomit and diarrhea. Instructed to maintain a procedure and kit with all necessary supplies including a sanitizer rated as effective against norovirus on site at all times. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed no covered trash receptacle in both unisex toilet rooms. Instructed to provide.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: observed the following repeat core violations from report #2367084 dated 4/10/2020 not corrected: ' instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage room and remove unnecessary articles due to potential pest harborage remaining kept items must be properly stored neatly and at least 6' inches off the floor for easier cleaning. ' ' observed several food handling employees without a food handler certificate. Must show proof of training for all employees. ' ' no allergen training certificate posted on the premises. Management instructed to provide an allergen training certificate for all certified food managers. ' instructed to correct violations and come into compliance. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090. No citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 15, 2021 10:05 PM
“On January 15th at around 2:30 PM, I ordered a #12 beach club unwich style. At 3:30 I started feeling stomach discomfort. From 4-8 PM I experienced diarrhea. ”
January 16, 2021 5:20 PM
“Bacon 1 I did they lasted a week I felt like I was dying almost couldn't sleep sharp pain in right side I was crying from loss of appetite and most of all I have a subs right now I ordered just to see and the bacon is nasty looking I can send pictures ”
August 20, 2018 4:01 PM
“Seafood enchiladas. 6 people have got poisoning!!! ”
May 9, 2018 6:05 PM
April 19, 2018 11:37 AM
“Had the salad for lunch around 12-1p, experienced severe food poisoning by 11pm that evening. Next day on Panera website was a romaine lettuce recall (an ingredient in my salad). I've been out of work for 2 days and have a lingering stomach ache. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
January 15, 2021 4:36 AM
“pizza with spinach my stomach started to feel sharp pains and I had the sour breath and burping too then in 2 hours started nausea and vomiting and diarrhea. It happened yesterday at 10:45 pm ”
January 4, 2021 4:13 AM
“I come here quite often and was surprised with the effects it had on me today literally 2hrs after eating my food I started getting really bad cramps then the urge came to poop and I mean bad like I literally had to stand in one spot so I wouldn’t use it on myself😩 fast forward went home went to sle... ep and man did it hit me so hard I’m not gonna go into details but I had on a onesie and let’s just say I literally just finished bleaching my bathroom🤦🏾♀️ I’m so disappointed in this location they need to build one in Perris ”
December 28, 2020 11:44 PM
“I was eating a chicken sandwich and then noticed it was undercooked. I started feeling sick within about 20 minutes - I’ve thrown up 3 times since (about 8 hours have passed now) and have severe stomach cramps. I was also feeling extremely hot and sweaty. I’m in a lot of pain but hoping to get bette... r by tomorrow morning. ”
January 11, 2021 4:05 PM
“We had the scallops, they were fishy tasting and we knew we shouldn’t have eaten them. Both my wife and I were sick, the staff doesn’t wash their hands and the glasses are dirty. Lipstick was still on the glass. Pathetic place to eat during Covid that’s for sure ”
December 23, 2020 8:30 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of Achachi Jelly Cups by Yekta Foods the products contain carrageenan which is not permitted as an ingredient in jelly confectionery products as it presents a choking hazard. Consumers may have purchased the jelly cups individually which will not include a batch code or... best before date.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled product. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund. The product contains carrageenan which can present a choking hazard due to the consistency, solubility, shape and size, and manner of consumption of the food. The product can be projected from the cup or capsule in one piece by exerting pressure at the tip and therefore can cause choking hazard.
- Achachi Jelly. 240 x 12g (Box) and 12g Single Jelly Cup. Batch code: all. Best before: All date codes.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
January 3, 2021 10:15 AM
“I am not sure if it was the organic ceasar lettuce I bought yesterday or the naval oranges in a box but both my wife and I have the worse diarrhea ever and have been vomiting like no other. ”
January 6, 2021 1:29 AM
“Saturday 2nd Jan 2021. I bought a breakfast burger through Uber eats. I was eating it and there was a bit of the burger patty that tasted odd but I wasn’t paying too much attention and ate it all. A couple of hours later I felt ill. I have had diarrhoea since then and still have it. I had a slightly... elevated temperature fir the first 24hrs. No one else in my house is sick as I was the only one that got take away. ”
December 24, 2020 7:07 PM
“I ate the entire pizza yesterday an today since I was hungry but noticed the tomatoes seemed bad , the spinach was burnt, every other ingredient was from a can (BPA) . I was definitely not sick before that pizza and now I feel nauseous, have a headache , I almost have a fever and I feel so lighth... eaded. The delivery man also ate the chicken pieces because the pizza had almost none in it and the lid sticker was loose ”
January 7, 2021 5:54 PM
“Their ribs gave me diarrhea. Yesterday night. ”
December 31, 2020 2:00 PM
“Company name: Divvies, LLC
Brand name: Divvies
Product recalled: Vanilla Cupcakes
Reason of the recall: Undeclared milk and eggs
FDA Recall date: December 31, 2020
Recall details: Divvies of Trumbull, CT is recalling Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting and Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Fro... sting because they may contain undeclared milk and eggs. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk or eggs run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products. Product was distributed nationwide in retail stores and online websites. This distribution was limited to 472 cases in total.
The product comes in a 6-ounce, clear plastic clamshell labelled with the Divvies brand and marked with a lot # VV303-1, VV304-1, or VC309-1 on the side of the container. No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem.
The recall was initiated after it was discovered that an ingredient containing milk and eggs had gotten into the ingredient mix which is used specifically for the vanilla cupcakes. This happened when the mix was packaged by the ingredient supplier. Subsequent investigation indicates the problem was caused by a temporary breakdown of a piece of equipment on the supplier’s packaging line. The problem has been corrected.
Consumers who have purchased the 6oz package of Divvies Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting or Divvies Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting with Lot #’s VV303-1, VV304-1, or VC309-1 are urged to return the product to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at 203-989-3173.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”