McDonald's, Decatur, AL, USA
Poisoned 2 years ago
Decatur, 35601 Alabama, United States
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
“I ate chicken nuggets fry’s and ranch sauce around 7-7:30PM I stayed awake feeling perfectly fine until 12:30 AM. By 2AM I was awake in a state of crisis. I was so uncomfortable and nauseous for 30 minutes before finally throwing up twice. Took a Brazilian medication and started to... feel a lot better After throwing up. This was 100% food the only other thing I ate today was cereal and Ramen noodles (which I eat every day as a college student) ”
“Report date: May 27, 2020
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: 2-101. 11 observed no valid city of chicago food service sanitation manager certificate available for inspector's review. Instructed to always provide a valid city of chicago food service sanitation certifcate at all times. Priority foundation... 7-38-012.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: 5-205. 11 observed a coffee pot inside of the rear hand washing sink. Instructed to always maintain accessiblity for the hand washing sinks at all times. Coffee pot removed from said hand washing sink during the inspection. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c).
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: 6-202. 15 observed a one inch gap at the bottom of the double entrance doors. Instructed to make said door tight fitting and rodent proofed.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: 5-204. 12 unable to locate the back flow prevention device on the ice machine. Instructed to locate.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: 2-102. 13 person in charge unable to provide food handlers certificates during the inspection. Instructed to provide.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: 8-304. 11(a) observed previous inspection report summary not displayed for public view. Instructed to post the previous inspection report summary for public display at all times. Priority foundation 7-42-010(b).
Source: chicago.gov ”
“Ordered a double char from the drive thru asked for fries cooked well done. Fries were nasty soggy thru them out the window, had 3 to 4 bites of the burger and felt queasy. Stopped eating and drove home. Tried rather hard for 30 minutes to vomit but could not,... laid in the bed sweating and having strange pains moving around in my body, finally got some sleep but not feeling any better. Almost 24 hours before any relief, then it actually gets worse from hour 24 to 36 with major joint pain immobilizing me completely.
Shame on the manager for trying to give coupons when he asked for a refund. Shame on upper management for contacting him for personal info instead of trying to find and clean up their dangerous mess. ”
“I ordered the Yang-Nyeom on May 18th and woke up early morning violently ill. This is the first bad experience I've had from them, but unfortunately I don't think I'll be ordering from there again. ”
“this food I started to feel a gurgling, then I exploded with diarrhea for the rest of the night and vomiting and stomach cramps, and the other symptoms all night. I could barely walk because shortness of breath. I literally had to lay down the whole time while I was... experiencing these symptoms, no energy. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us