IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
October 22, 2020 11:00 AM
“Report date: Oct 20, 2020
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations from report # 2382403 6/29/20 not corrected. # 49- must clean spills from mc cafe prep cooler. # 55- must grout floor in mc cafe area & next to ice machine. #55- must clean debris build up from w... alls in mc cafe area. # 55- must clean excessive grease build up from floor under cooking equipment. #55- must elevate,remove and organize articles off of floor and away from walls in storage closets in rear drive -thru area. Must repair or replace and maintain. (priority foundation 7-42-090)(citation issued).
Source: chicago.gov ”
October 22, 2020 9:05 AM
October 22, 2020 4:03 AM
“I ate a 10 piece chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce from there with a fry and a coke around 1 am. Symptoms started showing up around 3 and I almost had to have a slumber party with the toilet. ”
October 21, 2020 12:00 PM
“Report date: Oct 15, 2020
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: pic doesn't have a food managers certificate. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-012)
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observe... d no certified food managers certificate posted to view nor a certified food manager on duty while tcs foods are being prepared,handled and served such as (eggs,ham,steak,etc. ). Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-012)(citation issued)
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no signed employees health policies. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-010)(citation issued)
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed evidence of appx. 40 or more live small flies crawling around on floor in between cracks in grout under mc cafe cooler and along wall base at front drive- thru. Also. Appx. 8-10 live ants crawling on counter and at drink station in front drive -thru area. Recommended to have a pest control operator to service premises on or after 10/15/20. (priority foundation 7-38-020(a)(citation issued)
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed no cold and hot running water at front prep area hand sink for hand washing. Instructed to use additional hand sinks on site for hand washing. Must repair and maintain. (priority 7-38-030(c)(citation issued)
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations from report # 2382403 6/29/20 not corrected. # 38-observed an appx. "1/2-3/4" gap in rear door right corner. Must make doors tight fitting. # 49- must clean spills from mc cafe prep cooler. # 53- must provide a garbage can with lid for women's toilet room. # 55- must grout floor in mc cafe area & next to ice machine. Must repair or replace stained ceiling tiles in dining area,damaged wall bases in north vestibule. #55- must clean debris build up from walls in mc cafe area,dust build up on walls at front service counter. # 55- must clean excessive grease build up from floor under cooking equipment. Must remove ice build up from walk in freezer floor. #55- must elevate,remove and organize articles off of floor and away from walls in storage closets in dish washing area and rear drive -thru area. Must repair or replace and maintain. (priority foundation 7-42-090)(citation issued).
Source: chicago.gov ”
October 19, 2020 7:56 PM
“I absolutely love French fries, at least I used to before my stomach was constantly hurting and bloating after eating them, I’ve constantly felt like I’ve had to throw up and I’ve had loss of appetite after eating them, the pain of my stomach has lasted about an hour or more. ”
October 19, 2020 11:53 AM
“Date Closed: 2020-10-09
Details: VERMIN AND ANIMAL CONTAMINATION
Source: emd.saccounty.net ”
October 19, 2020 10:37 AM
“Husband and I each had a chicken McGriddle. 6 hours or so later the stomach pain and diarrhea kicked in. 18 hours in, symptoms are not letting up. ”
October 18, 2020 11:41 PM
“I went many times to differents branches at last 2 months and all times that me and my family went, we were sick. With vomit, stomach pain, diarrhea, all times. I changed the branches to other site but still worst for us. Today I have my 2 children sick, vomiting at all night, me and my my husband s... ame...and I have sure it is from their food. It is the seventh time that we are sick with the same symptoms after eat here. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
September 27, 2020 2:12 PM
“Walnut shrimp made me violently ill it took about 1 hour for symptoms to start but the nausea was paralyzing, i couldn't drive for a while due to the dizziness then I became violently ill. Vomiting was so painful and it went on for hours then the dry heaving and bile was even more painful. They sho... uld be aware of this contaminated shipment ”
September 27, 2020 1:43 PM
“Ate September 27, 2020 at 1145AM. Had surf and turf. Shrimp was undercooked, steak was undercooked AND mushy. ”
October 6, 2020 6:52 PM
“On 9/30 at 21:00, I ordered a C-16 meal in drive thru there. I had not eaten all day. The rice wasn’t cooked fully and the chicken tasted funny and I only ate a little bit of it and stopped. A few hours later I woke up having Abdominal cramping and explosive watery diarrhea and sweating. This contin... ued for several hours and then the vomiting began. After 36 hours of not being able to keep any fluids down I became severely dehydrated and weak. It has taken me a week to recover from this and I am still unable to return to a normal diet. I am still experiencing loose bowels. I’m getting better everyday and able to tolerate more. This has been a nightmare. ”
October 13, 2020 8:57 PM
“Eating oysters out of a can I got up and I eat some oysters I ate about three or four of them in my stomach started hurting really bad so I stopped eating them and I waited 15 minutes later and even another one in my stomach really started hurting really bad that’s when I knew something is wrong ”
October 19, 2020 7:45 PM
“Marie Calendar's Chicken potpie October 2020 I ran to bathroom halfway thru eating potpie ”
October 8, 2020 11:53 PM
“According to the CDC, as of October 8, 2020, this outbreak appears to be over, the recalled onions and products should no longer be available in grocery stores, which means that purchasing red onions at this moment is safe.
The CDC advises that as onions have a long shelf-life some may still be i... n homes or freezers. If you have recalled onions and products, don’t eat them. Throw them away. A total of 1,127 people infected with the outbreak strain of Salmonella Newport were reported from 48 states. There were 167 people that required hospitalization. No deaths were reported.
The FDA is continuing their investigation to find the root cause of this outbreak.
You can check the full details on the CDC website cdc.gov
Source: CDC ”
October 12, 2020 10:33 AM
“I bought pkg pork and pkg beef/seasoned it..cut it up to freeze in smaller bags/ noticed the pork was stick and slimey/ made beef stew in small pot..ate at 3pm and by 6pm was so sick with all symptoms of food poison..went to E R for i.v. and pain and nausea shot.. ”
September 30, 2020 3:27 PM
September 24, 2020 10:14 PM
“The FDA, along with CDC and state and local partners, is investigating an ongoing multistate outbreak of Salmonella Stanley infections likely linked to wood ear mushrooms imported by Wismettac Asian Foods, Inc. of Santa Fe Springs, CA. Wood ear mushrooms are a dried mushroom, also commonly labelled... or referred to as Kikurage, Dried Black Fungus, Dried Fungus, or Mu’er/Mu Er/Mu-Err.
As of September 24, 2020, a total of 41 people infected with the outbreak strain of Salmonella Stanley have been reported from 10 states. In interviews, ill people answered questions about the foods they ate and other exposures in the week before they became ill. According to the CDC, of 18 people with information, 16 (89%) reported eating ramen at a restaurant in the week before their illness started. Four illness clusters were identified at restaurants serving ramen in three states. Eight (89%) of the nine ill people linked to restaurant clusters reported eating wood ear mushrooms or ramen containing wood ear mushrooms in the week before their illness started.
Wismettac Asian Foods, Inc. acted quickly upon being notified of the positive test result and recalled all wood ear mushrooms within shelf life on September 23, 2020. This product was labeled as Shirakiku brand Black Fungus (Kikurage) with UPC Code 00074410604305, imported from China. Product was distributed in six packs of five-pound bags to restaurants in AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NV, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, and Canada.
More information -
To read the recall report: https://iwaspoisoned.com/incident/shirakiku-dried-fungus-also-known-a-black-fungus-or-kikurage-recalled-due-to-potential-salmonella-contamination-391815
To read the FDA Announcement: fda.gov
Source: FDA ”