McDonald's, Summit Place, Silverthorne, CO, USA
Food Poisoning 1 year ago
Summit Place, Silverthorne, 80498 Colorado, United States
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea, fever and nausea
“Eat at here, 1 person got sick and have been throwing up. Maybe an a hour after eating ”
“On 2/1/2020 at 11:00 am, I ordered two breakfast sandwich meals. After eating the meal I got a bacterial infection, temperature, vomiting and my temperature got to 105 degrees. I ended up in the Emergency Room at Mercy San Juan where they treated me with large doses of antibiotics. It... was not the flu, the Emergency Room tested me and that came back negative. ”
“Started hurting 5-6 hours later, 4 of us and I’ve if y’all only ate food from restaurant and was not there. Distress, vomiting, stomach cramps, headache, body aches, extreme fatigue ”
“A group of 4 ladies ate on Sunday, Feb 16, 2020 for lunch. All four of us had salad as part of our meals. All of us got sick......nausea, vomiting, diarrhea. Four friends ate lunch after church. ALL of us had salads as part of our meals. Two were sick... within 36 hours, one within 40 hours, the last within 48 hours. All had nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. Three of us are widows, and one is divorced, so we all live alone. ”
“Eating pizza there Had our daughters bday there in January 11. Got the birthday party that came with 3 pizzas and drinks. First the drinks had a funny taste to it so I had them switch them out and it still had the same taste so we just left it... alone. My son started having stomach pains After eating the pizza but he didn’t think much of it. Later that day me and my daughter started feeling sick. Then I started getting calls from the people that at the pizza at the party complaining of stomach pains, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. So I tried to contact the restaurant to notify them of the situation. I emailed them 3 times and never heard anything from them. So I tried looking up their corporate number so that I could contact them but couldn’t find any number or info. We noticed stomach pains an hour- 2 hours after eating the pizza. It happened to everyone that ate the pizza. I tried contacting them but got no response. ”
“I went to the hospital around the 7th of February. For extreme abdominal pain vomiting nausea hot flashes dehydration from diarrhea February 14th I take the second can from the package and consume another can same results extreme abdominal pains and discomfort I saved the other cans. I was the... only one. Symptoms started just a few hours after eating. The ravioli from Chef Boyardee ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of several Müller yogurt products due to the potential presence of metal pieces, which make these products unsafe to consume.
FSA advises consumers not to eat these products and to return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products are... the following:
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Cherry & Blackberry/Raspberry. (6x143g). Best before: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Strawberry & Peach/Apricot. (6x143g). Best before: 26 Feb, 02 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Fruit 6 Pack – Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry. (1050g (6x175g)). Best before: 20 Feb, 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Greek Yoghurt – Strawberry. (4x125g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Yoghurt Multipack – Mixed. (6x165g). Use by: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Fruit Yoghurt – Strawberry. (165g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Favourites 6 Pack – Strawberry, Vanilla/Chocolate Balls & Digestive Biscuit. (6x130/143g). Best before: 03 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Strawberry, Cherry & Raspberry/Cranberry. (6x160g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müllerlight – Cherry Single. (1x160g). Best before: 13 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Mango/Passionfruit, Peach/Pineapple & Mandarin. (6x160g). Best before: 14 Mar.
- Müllerlight Greek – Strawberry. (4x120g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müller Rice 6 Pack – Apple & Raspberry. (6x180g). Use by: 08 Mar.
- Müller Bliss Mascarpone Style Yogurt – Peach & Apricot. (4x110g). Best before: 10 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Strawberry Single Pot. (175g). Best before: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
You can check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“Famous Bowl from here I ordered a famous bowl at approximately 8:30 last night (1-20-20) I felt fine so I thought. I went to be around 11:30 appx and was woken up by extreme cramping, non stop diarrhea as well as nausea and vomiting. It was coming out of both... ends! The pain was so bad it literally kept waking me up out of my sleep. I am afraid to ever eat another famous bowl in life again after that experience ”
“Ate half of an Impossible Whopper, after a quick nap, woke up to non-stop diarrhea and vomiting, hiving and very sensitive to motion, was not able to hold a sip of water and did not seem to end or come out.
I had no health insurance, so ran around town... trying to qualify for a ER visit, it was my first time because I’m able to handle a lot of things and rarely get sick; I was honestly scared.
After going to work the next week, I over heard one co-worker state she had to go to the ER for eating the Impossible Whopper as well, she was trying it for her ulcers. ”
“Both my spouse and I had chicken and have spent all day in the bathroom. I believe it was the chicken we ate. 2 out of 3 of us are having diarrhea and committing. The other guest is also starting to feel ill. We ate at the restaurant around 12pm... yesterday 2/13. We all consumed chicken and an appetizer. Symptoms started about 12 hours later. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us