Food Poisoning 5 years ago
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
More incidents from:
“Service was great and food tasted good. The creamed corn tasted a little too smokey but didn't taste bad. I had the pork sandwich and my gf had a chicken sandwich. We had mac n cheese and pinto beans and creamed corn and mashed potatoes. Early the next day we... have been throwing up and have diarrhea. Sharp pains to our stomachs ”
“I had some chicken nuggets, half a burger, and fries there. Not too long after, about 3-4 hours, I started to show symptoms of food poisoning. I felt extremely nauseous, with chills running down my spine and mild abdominal pain. Then I vomited everything out.
I still feel nauseous even... when my stomach has been emptied. I hope this condition doesn't worsen. I have never went through such experience with them. This place will be a miss for me from now on. ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of several Müller yogurt products due to the potential presence of metal pieces, which make these products unsafe to consume.
FSA advises consumers not to eat these products and to return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products are... the following:
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Cherry & Blackberry/Raspberry. (6x143g). Best before: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Strawberry & Peach/Apricot. (6x143g). Best before: 26 Feb, 02 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Fruit 6 Pack – Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry. (1050g (6x175g)). Best before: 20 Feb, 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Greek Yoghurt – Strawberry. (4x125g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Yoghurt Multipack – Mixed. (6x165g). Use by: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Fruit Yoghurt – Strawberry. (165g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Favourites 6 Pack – Strawberry, Vanilla/Chocolate Balls & Digestive Biscuit. (6x130/143g). Best before: 03 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Strawberry, Cherry & Raspberry/Cranberry. (6x160g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müllerlight – Cherry Single. (1x160g). Best before: 13 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Mango/Passionfruit, Peach/Pineapple & Mandarin. (6x160g). Best before: 14 Mar.
- Müllerlight Greek – Strawberry. (4x120g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müller Rice 6 Pack – Apple & Raspberry. (6x180g). Use by: 08 Mar.
- Müller Bliss Mascarpone Style Yogurt – Peach & Apricot. (4x110g). Best before: 10 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Strawberry Single Pot. (175g). Best before: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
You can check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“My whole family and I ate 3 nights ago. Only now do I have the strength to write this report. My 3-year-old, my wife, and I ate. My son did not touch it. All three of us got severely sick, including nausea, diarrhea, and non-stop vomiting. My son was perfectly... fine. By him not getting sick identified the root cause of our sickness. We have reached out to them to get our money back, at the VERY least, but no one has responded! ”
“Mc chicken and nuggets My 3 year old and my self. I'm 21 weeks pregnant. Had at 1:11 pm Symptoms started 2 hours afterward for me and 6 hours later for my daughter. I puked and had diarrhea then We left for a birthday party. My daughter had weakness and... had sweats at around 7pm and then she PUKED on the table. ”
“Right after I made new 3 dollar burger. 30 minutes later I started to feel my stomach and now I had 3 diarrhea already with in the last 5 hours. I was at store and decided to pass by here and grab small quick meal so I ordered their 3... dollar special burger. 30 minutes later I started to feel my stomach and within the last 5 hours I already had 3 diarrhea ”
“Publix deli meats as well as the molded bagels we received when we ordered the groceries from the app. My fiance and I ordered groceries on February 9th in the food we ordered was a bag of Bays New York bagels. After ingesting the bagels in a time period of... 1 hour I had vomited. My fiance was nauseous and getting sicker by the minute. After looking closely at the bagels I realized they had clearly visible green mold spots in the bread as well as moisture and black powdered spots on the bottom of the bag. On the bagels we used Publix brand deli meat which once I smelled the bag. Honestly smelled like a gym locker ”
“I had dinner yesterday-Friday, Feb 07- I’ve ordered a ribeye steak with grilled vegetables and a glass of wine! The symptoms started at night, woke up at 2am with terrible nausea and lots of fatigue! Then at 5 am started the diarrhea and the vomit.
I went to the restaurant... now to tell them about the food poisoning so no other people get poisoned, so the manager was surprised bec no one else reported any incident! And he asked me if I would like to have any meal, and I answered him that I can’t have anything! ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us