Food Poisoning 5 years ago
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
More incidents from:
“I had it two days ago and my stomach hurts for two days this is stupid I had the mash potatoe bowl and it made me very sick and I want to report this so they would know cause that's stupid my stomach wasn't hurting when I didn't have it... all of a something it started hurting and I want to sew them!! ”
“Boyfriend had spicy chicken tenders at around 8:30-9pm. Started feeling funny shortly after: Nausea. Felt sick to his stomach while he was still eating and couldn't finish. Woke up early this morning with explosive diarrhea, severe stomach pain, dry heaving, and vomiting. ”
“Not sure Last night between 630 -700 pm Washington time I ordered 3 piece dark meat original recipe chicken box Mash potatoes honey with biscuit coleslaw couple little while after I ate it I became very as sick returning to restroom multiple times through ought the night and my nurse... girlfriend said I think u got food poisoning from there something in that box of chicken wasn't right and agreed . ”
“FSA announced the recall of Nestlé Ski Yogurt Variety Pack with Fruit Pieces by Nestlé because they might contain small pieces of black rubber.
FSA advises not to consume these products. Nestlé advises returning the top of the outer sleeve with your personal information for a full refund. The only... recalled products are the ones with the following "Use by" dates:
- Nestlé Ski Yogurt Variety Pack with Fruit Pieces. Pack size: 480g (4x120g). Use by dates: 21 February 2020, 22 February 2020, 28 February 2020, 29 February 2020, 6 March 2020, 7 March 2020, 13 March 2020
To check the full returning instructions and the full recall notice visit the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of Vegetable Lasagne by Iceland as they may contain foreign materials like pieces of plastic or rubber.
FSA advises consumers not to eat this product and to return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.
- Iceland Vegetable Lasagne... (500g). Best before: 03 August 2021.
Check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“ground beef prepackaged macaroni salad gave my partner food poisoning. He just got home from the doctors and it was confirmed food poisoning. The only food that could have given him food poisoning in that time frame was ground beef brand prepackaged macaroni salad, we are still trying to decide... which item it was. I am waiting for store to call me back. I am reporting this to their corporate telephone headquarters. ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of several Müller yogurt products due to the potential presence of metal pieces, which make these products unsafe to consume.
FSA advises consumers not to eat these products and to return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products are... the following:
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Cherry & Blackberry/Raspberry. (6x143g). Best before: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Strawberry & Peach/Apricot. (6x143g). Best before: 26 Feb, 02 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Fruit 6 Pack – Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry. (1050g (6x175g)). Best before: 20 Feb, 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Greek Yoghurt – Strawberry. (4x125g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Yoghurt Multipack – Mixed. (6x165g). Use by: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Fruit Yoghurt – Strawberry. (165g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Favourites 6 Pack – Strawberry, Vanilla/Chocolate Balls & Digestive Biscuit. (6x130/143g). Best before: 03 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Strawberry, Cherry & Raspberry/Cranberry. (6x160g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müllerlight – Cherry Single. (1x160g). Best before: 13 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Mango/Passionfruit, Peach/Pineapple & Mandarin. (6x160g). Best before: 14 Mar.
- Müllerlight Greek – Strawberry. (4x120g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müller Rice 6 Pack – Apple & Raspberry. (6x180g). Use by: 08 Mar.
- Müller Bliss Mascarpone Style Yogurt – Peach & Apricot. (4x110g). Best before: 10 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Strawberry Single Pot. (175g). Best before: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
You can check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“went there to eat dinner at 5:13 p.m. January 29th 2020. Chicken Bowl. Chicken Quesadilla Me and my daughter went there and ate a chicken bowl Guacamole chicken quesadilla small soda and chips 5 minutes into the mail my daughter jumped up ran to the restroom holding her mouth and... stomach and the restroom she was vomiting we disregard the meal I took her out of the place and my symptoms were headaches and nausea ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us