Food Poisoning 5 years ago
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
More incidents from:
“I got a double double with fries and a shake. The worst experience ever. I got food for lunch since I work at the mall. I started to get a light headache quickly escalated to a migraine before I knew it I couldn't bare to open my eyes. I had... to go home 3 hrs before my shift ended. NEVER GOING THERE EVER!!!!! Spent the rest of the night feeling like crap😭😭 ”
“CFIA announced the recall of Aqua Okeano's and Aqua Okeano/ Seven Baskets fish products by Fresh 7 Baskets Limited because they might permit the growth of Clostridium botulinum, a toxin that causes Botulism. There have been no illnesses linked to this recall to date.
CFIA advises consumers to throw these... products or return them to the place of purchase. The recalled products were distributed nationwide.
- Aqua Okeano Fish Ball with Cuttlefish (200g). UPC: 6 285048 270002. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano Fried Fish Ball (200g). UPC: 6 285048 270248. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano Handmade Fish Cake with Vegetable (300g). UPC: 6 285048 270484. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano White Fish Ball (200g). UPC: 6 285048 270316. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano/Seven Baskets Fish Ball with Cuttlefish (190g). UPC: 6 28504 82707 9. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano/Seven Baskets Fried Fish Ball (180g). UPC: 6 28504 82713 0. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano/Seven Baskets Handmade Fish Cake with Vegetable (270g). UPC: 6 28504 82751 2. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
- Aqua Okeano/Seven Baskets White Fish Ball (180g). UPC: 6 28504 82711 6. Codes: All best before dates up to and including 2021 AU 23
Check the full recall notice on the CFIA website alongside additional recalls of these products inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
“On Sunday, Feb. 23, 2020 at approx. 21:30 I went here. I ordered a burrito & taco combo. About a half hour to an hour later I started getting chills & and abdominal cramps, and later a headache & fever.
I was up all night with cramps & a fever,... and then slept all day. I feel better today (the 24th), but still have a slight headache.
this was the only thing I had eaten for seven hours prior to getting sick.
I did notice that when I got home that the food I had purchased was cold. ”
“Nauseous, diarrhea, muscle aches right after drinking my coffee that was delivered from door dash I received my door dash ordered which was a coffee from there. After about 30 mins of drinking it I felt extremely nauseous and had diarrhea. I’ve been throwing up and I feel extremely weak!!... I was perfectly fine before my order ”
“I had a popcorn sheimp basket, a coca-cola, and a chocolate chip cookie dough blizzard. After about an hour drive we got home; suddenly i was hit by serious abdominal cramps, i went to the restroom and had a quick fast session of diarrhea without warning. All symptoms went away... immediately after a hot shower i took immediately after the diarrhea. ”
“Myself, my dad and brother met up on the 14th of February and went to eat there. My dad and I order coffee and the house special burger, my brother ordered a coke and a chicken burger, and we shared a garlic bread. On the night of the 15th I... was violently sick multiple times, my dad was too just 8hrs later and my brother had diarrhoea soon after that. I live 100miles away from my family and for us to all fall ill at the same time it can only be down to this restaurant. ”
“Had a beef dip with house salad at noon yesterday. Around 6 pm had a spinach with blue cheese salad. New bottle of blue cheese and raw President's Choice spinach from a new plastic box. An hour later felt hot flashes and knew I was going to be sick. Threw-up... everything and a run of diarrea. Fell asleep and woke up feeling fine. Not sure what if it was from the beef dip & salad or spinach. Anyone have any idea? I was alone ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us