Food Poisoning 5 years ago
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea
More incidents from:
“I finsib eating crab legs there and i am perfectly fine until 30 or 40 minutes later I run to to the bathroom and i get diarrhea. I dont know if I was food poisoned. i felt a little stomach ache as i got done eating. But I think I... was just digesting all the food, I have no idea. ”
“Ate on 2/14. The next day/8hours later, diarrhea and nausea began. As if Monday morning, symptoms still persist. ”
“An order made through grub hub from the nearest location to us. My wife and I ordered the Seafarer meal. My wife got violent ill 2 hours after consuming. I was not affected. My wife now has a rash all over her face. Wife and I ate the sea fairer... meal. Wife got sick after 2 hours of consuming. I was fine. Wife now has rash all over her face. ”
“I ate there on 2-1-20 around 6:30pm. I had the seafarers feast and by the time I was almost done eating my stomach began to cramp. When we had left I knew something was off because I started to get really hot. Needless to say we had to pull the... truck over because I was sick. ”
“We just went out and ate there. We could hardly make it home, both having really bad diarrhea. Two of us, it started right after dinner. ”
“Four of us shared about 6 different types of rolls varying in types, both raw and cooked. Plus a grilled calamari plate. Our guests were up all last night due to being ill with vomiting, watery diarrhea, severe aches, nausea, sweating, chills, etc and led us to become rather dehydrated.... So miserable and disappointed! ”
“Right after I made new 3 dollar burger. 30 minutes later I started to feel my stomach and now I had 3 diarrhea already with in the last 5 hours. I was at store and decided to pass by here and grab small quick meal so I ordered their 3... dollar special burger. 30 minutes later I started to feel my stomach and within the last 5 hours I already had 3 diarrhea ”
“After eating at Ocean’s Greek salad approximately 4 hours later I was vomiting and had major stomach cramps. It took 2 days for to recover and it’s 6 days later and my stomach is still not back to normal.
6 out of the 8 people on my trip also had... food poisoning. Mostly from the Saffron restaurant and Oceans. Both are for only the Chairmen’s Circle level. ”
“Ate half of an Impossible Whopper, after a quick nap, woke up to non-stop diarrhea and vomiting, hiving and very sensitive to motion, was not able to hold a sip of water and did not seem to end or come out.
I had no health insurance, so ran around town... trying to qualify for a ER visit, it was my first time because I’m able to handle a lot of things and rarely get sick; I was honestly scared.
After going to work the next week, I over heard one co-worker state she had to go to the ER for eating the Impossible Whopper as well, she was trying it for her ulcers. ”
“My husband and I both got food poisoning from the “evolution” tasting menu. We had approximately 16 dishes on the tasting menu; we both began to vomit and have diarrhea all night a few hours after concluding the meal. ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of several Müller yogurt products due to the potential presence of metal pieces, which make these products unsafe to consume.
FSA advises consumers not to eat these products and to return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products are... the following:
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Cherry & Blackberry/Raspberry. (6x143g). Best before: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Strawberry & Peach/Apricot. (6x143g). Best before: 26 Feb, 02 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Fruit 6 Pack – Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry. (1050g (6x175g)). Best before: 20 Feb, 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Greek Yoghurt – Strawberry. (4x125g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Yoghurt Multipack – Mixed. (6x165g). Use by: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Fruit Yoghurt – Strawberry. (165g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Favourites 6 Pack – Strawberry, Vanilla/Chocolate Balls & Digestive Biscuit. (6x130/143g). Best before: 03 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Strawberry, Cherry & Raspberry/Cranberry. (6x160g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müllerlight – Cherry Single. (1x160g). Best before: 13 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Mango/Passionfruit, Peach/Pineapple & Mandarin. (6x160g). Best before: 14 Mar.
- Müllerlight Greek – Strawberry. (4x120g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müller Rice 6 Pack – Apple & Raspberry. (6x180g). Use by: 08 Mar.
- Müller Bliss Mascarpone Style Yogurt – Peach & Apricot. (4x110g). Best before: 10 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Strawberry Single Pot. (175g). Best before: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
You can check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“Taylor Farms Iceberg We bought the Taylor Farms iceberg and romaine Mix blend ready to eat prewashed salad and I didn’t rinse it and got sick about 12 hours later . Stabbing sharp stomach pains nausea and diarrhea . That same day my husband ate some but washed the salad... . He got sick 2 days later . Same symptoms . ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us