Food Poisoning 5 years ago
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
More incidents from:
“Restaurant pizza with chicken, mushrooms and spinach. One hour later I had terrible cramps, nauseous and vomiting all night, my blood pressure went down, I fainted and hurt my head on the bath tub until my son heard a loud noice and he thought I was dead and took me... to the Emergency Room. This is the worst food poisoning I ever have. ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of several Müller yogurt products due to the potential presence of metal pieces, which make these products unsafe to consume.
FSA advises consumers not to eat these products and to return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products are... the following:
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Cherry & Blackberry/Raspberry. (6x143g). Best before: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Strawberry & Peach/Apricot. (6x143g). Best before: 26 Feb, 02 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Fruit 6 Pack – Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry. (1050g (6x175g)). Best before: 20 Feb, 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Greek Yoghurt – Strawberry. (4x125g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Yoghurt Multipack – Mixed. (6x165g). Use by: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Fruit Yoghurt – Strawberry. (165g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Favourites 6 Pack – Strawberry, Vanilla/Chocolate Balls & Digestive Biscuit. (6x130/143g). Best before: 03 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Strawberry, Cherry & Raspberry/Cranberry. (6x160g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müllerlight – Cherry Single. (1x160g). Best before: 13 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Mango/Passionfruit, Peach/Pineapple & Mandarin. (6x160g). Best before: 14 Mar.
- Müllerlight Greek – Strawberry. (4x120g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müller Rice 6 Pack – Apple & Raspberry. (6x180g). Use by: 08 Mar.
- Müller Bliss Mascarpone Style Yogurt – Peach & Apricot. (4x110g). Best before: 10 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Strawberry Single Pot. (175g). Best before: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
You can check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“Eating a famous bowl, it was eaten within 15 minutes if leaving the restaurant. I am having explosive diarrhea and extreme nausea. This is the third time this has happened and I have now realized it is solely from here. 3 of us, approximately 2 hours. ”
“They ate a large pepperoni pizza from here I don't have the receipt on hand to tell the exact time but it was purchased on February 13 2020. An hour or so after eating one child started complaining of stomach pains and started vomiting. An hour after the first child... started complaining about stomach pains the second child started complaining and started vomiting and having diarrhea.
“My father and his two friends got food from there. All three got sick (nausea, vomiting, cramps, diahrrea about an hour after eating. The friends got better after a few days, but dad got worse.
Over time he was vomiting everything he ate and could only handle fluids.... Over the next few weeks he had the following: Increased abdominal pain, diahrrea, vomiting, dehydration, lethargy.
Dad kept getting worse, he thought It might be stomach flu, but I didn't. Dad missed Doctor's appointments (he's on dialysis) on and off, for about a month. He got so sick he missed 2 appointments in a row and hadn't had dialasys for 5 days - which is VERY BAD.
With his dialasis, he sometimes got sick after, but this was different. He was literally screaming in pain and delerious.
They took him away in an ambulance, screaming in agony. He stayed in hospiral 11 days.
Turned out he had an abdominal obstruction and severe inflammation and infection, caused by.....severe food poisoning. They put him on an I.V, had to sedate him, give him strong pain meds, shoved a tube up his nose and into his bowrls. They drained several LITERS of infected fluid from his intestines. They told me that if he'd waited one more day, he'd have died. Died.
This all goes back to the day he went to there. They have always been crappy; missing more thsn one item, wrong change and more than once my hamburger or egg mcmuffin was ice cold and so stale, it seemed like it was in the first stages of rigor mortis. Plus the fries were burned more than once and I'd gotten attitude (from regular staff, not the msnagers) whenever I had to go back and fix the issue (I'd stopped going there way before my dad got sick).
I don't know if any others have suffered food poisoning and/or dysentery at the hands of this particular reasturant, but I wouldn't be surprised.
But, after ALL THIS, nobody I know will even go near that place again!!! ”
“FDA announced the recall of Nopalina Flax Seed Fiber (powder and capsule) products by Salud Natural Entrepreneur, Inc. due to potential Salmonella contamination in one of the ingredients used on the product. No illnesses have been reported linked to this recall.
FDA advises consumers not to consume these products and... to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. The recalled products were distributed nationwide and in Puerto Rico via retail stores and also sold at the company’s website.
- Nopalina Flax Seed Fiber (powder, 1 lb. bags) UPC 890523000720.
- Nopalina Flax Seed Fiber (powder, 1 lb. bags) UPC 890523000720
- Nopalina Flax Seed Fiber (powder, 1 lb. bags) UPC 890523000720
- Nopalina Flax Seed Fiber (powder, 2 lb. bags) UPC:890523000843
- Nopalina Flax Seed Fiber (capsules, 120 count) UPC 890523000867
Check the full lot code list of recalled products and the recall notice on the FDA website fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
“On 05 feb 2020 at 5 pm my sister had kunefe and since the kunafa was big she asked the remaining to be packed for take away and she brought the same to home. Kids at home ate the kunafa and now all of them are not feeling well including... my sister and they are vomiting. ”
“FSIS announced the recall of approximately 2000 pounds of Pre 95% Lean 5% Fat ground beef by Amity Packing Company Inc. as they might be contaminated with clear thin pliable plastic pieces. There have been no injuries reported linked to this recall.
FSIS advises not to consume these products and... throw them away or return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products bear establishment number “EST. 6916”, and were distributed to retail locations in IL, IN, KY, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, and WI.
- Pre 95% Lean/5% Fat Ground Beef (1 lb). Lot code: 0060. Case code: 11402. Use/Freeze by 01/31/2020
The full recall notice is available on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us