IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Got 2 corn dogs, popcorn chicken, and a Dr pepper. Are them and went home. Went to sleep, the next morning, I have extreme stomach pains. I stay home from school and wake up around noon, only to have massive direah. This last for 45 minutes. And... cannot be sensed or controller. Very liquidly, and only few comes out some times but every hour or do, massive comes outs. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
I ordered a strawberry sundae around 4pm on Saturday. When I took a bite of strawberry it tasted bad. After a couple more bites I decided to throw it away. I woke up Sunday night feeling nauseous and immediately started vomiting and having diarrhea. It lasted well into Monday | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
I had food poisoning. It was few months ago but I had to undergo serious tests in the emergency hospital. I am still taking meds which I never took before. Sonic didn't respind 2 sonic hot dogs They ignored my request to communicate. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Bought a box of Total cereal a week or so ago. Ate some last night. Woke up this morning vomiting, high fever, tired, nausea, can’t walk without getting sick. I am the only person in the house that ate Total. Everyone else is fine. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Fatigue
Suspect generic store brand ie Kroger, City Market Italian sausage packaged in grocer’s plastic wrap in styrofoam tray purchased same day
Vomit, Nausea, Diarrhea plus fever present 100.5F. symptoms severe & within ~2hr of ingestion.
1. Tho doubtful possibility of pork not thoroughly cooked 2. contaminated when... packaged by grocer’s meat Dept staff 3. sausage became contaminated while in transit if shipment delayed 4. Sausage meat contaminated at source of production. Sausage casing indicates more likely made in store at main or local store chain location vs meat processing plant Spouse healthy prior to ingesting Italian pork sausage which was immediately stored in refrigerator upon return from grocery store, sausage was cooked using frying pan on gas stove med high heat fat drained then cut into 1” sections & added to store bought Italian marinara sauce with sautéed fresh whole red pepper cube cut, with some dried spices added then simmered on med low ~40min & served over “instant” pre cooked pkg’d ‘Gluten Free’ penne pasta(90 sec microwave) with freshly grated block parmigiana & crushed dried red pepper yesterday evening. Husband became violently ill <2hrs throughout evening & thru most of morning. Worst of symptoms subsided after having him drink small sips of bottled plain water, lime Gatorade, diluted Perrier water, NO solid foods. Also given liquid bismuth prep Pepto Bismol per instructions, & ibuprofen for fever symptoms likely in part from dehydration after having projectile vomiting & diarrhea through night & early morning hrs. He was able to rest as symptoms began to subside & is continuing rest for remainder of day 4.30.22(Sat). Should note I had 3-4 bites of pasta in bit of sauce tho NONE of sausage-did experience bit of GI distress not typical of food poisoning & had no vomiting diarrhea or fever. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Vomiting, Dehydration, Gas
My fiancé woke up super sick two weeks ago. Didn’t think anything of it. Last night he got super sick again. Blacking out, puking, diarrhea, cold sweats, and shaking. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Something else, Shaking, Sweating
2 years ago
About 3 hours after eating, stomach started to hurt. The following day I had to call in to work because my stomach was in pain. By Thursday Id started to have loose stools, and by Friday i had liquid diarrhea multiple times throughout the day with continual stomach unease. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
This poisoning incident arose from my lack of application of common sense. I was driving through Rifle on my way to WY for spring break (03/22/21). I purchased buffalo wings, but they were not able to warm them up for me. I went to a nearby gas... station, but it also had no microwave available. At that point, I reviewed the label on the wings and saw no warnings about eating them without warming them. I ate the wings (they were not raw, had already been fried and refrigerated). Two days later, I began vomiting all food I tried to eat. My symptoms have been solely nausea, vomiting and related ailments. There were a number of gas stations I stopped at on my journey, so I can’t definitively claim that the chicken wings poisoned me. However, the nature of my vomiting and the time lapsed after eating the wings seems very indicative. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Gas
Recent Interesting Reports
FDA announced the recall of Favorite Day Bakery demi French bread by Rise Baking Company, LLC dba The New French Bakery Inc. due to Foreign Material (plastic). This product was distributed by Target Corporation in California and Iowa.
The recalled product is:
- Favorite Day Bakery demi... French bread. Net Wt. 8 oz (227g) UPC 0 85239-13232 6. Lots: K2326911, K2326913, K2326914, K2326915, K2326916, K2326917, K2326918, K2326919, K2326920, K2326921, K2326922, K2326923, K2327000, K2327001, K2327002, K2327003, K2327004, K2327005, K2327006, K2327007, K2327008, K2327009, K2327010, K2327011, K2327012, K2327013, K2327014, K2327015, K2327016. Product Quantity: 260 Cases (5,720 loaves).
This recall was initiated on 10/5/2023 and its status is ongoing. Do not consume, sell, or distribute the recalled product.
In case you experienced harm from extraneous materials, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected source: Tuna steak with dirty rice
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: Not sure
Additional information: It happened earlier this evening, symptoms still going on so not sure when it will stop | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Häagen-Dazs, Publix Super Market at University Square Shopping Center, 5000 Old Buncombe Rd Unit 15, Greenville, SC 29617, United States
1 week ago
I have been buying ice cream bars from Publix. Hagen …. Milk chocolate with vanilla ice cream. Every time I eat it I cough up mucus and feels like my throat tightens up. To me it smells bad as well. I bought several boxes so I would... have them. I took them out of the boxes as to have more room for more. But stick in the plastic. Paper. The I cream or the milk chocolate Meant. Still in plastic in above comment. | Symptoms: Cough, Nausea
2 weeks ago
FDA announced the recall of Full Spectrum Cold Pressed Hemp Oil Gummies by Tay's Sales and Distribution due to undeclared Sub-ingredients for sunflower butter. These products were distributed in Illinois and Iowa.
The recalled products are:
- Full Spectrum Cold Pressed Hemp Oil Gummies, Fruit Punch, 1.41... oz (4-count) and 8oz (15-count). Lot: 081321 Best by date: 08/23. Product Quantity: 1.4oz x 50-units, 8oz x 40-units
- Full Spectrum Cold Pressed Hemp Oil Gummies, Blackberry, 1.41 oz (4-count) and 8oz (15-count). Lot: 081321 Best by date: 08/23. Product Quantity: 1.4oz x 50-units, 8oz x 40-units
- Full Spectrum Cold Pressed Hemp Oil Gummies, Peach, 1.41 oz (4-count) and 8oz (15-count). Lot: 081321 Best by date: 08/23. Product Quantity: 1.4oz x 50-units, 8oz x 40-units
- Full Spectrum Cold Pressed Hemp Oil Gummies, Pomegranate, 1.41 oz (4-count) and 8oz (15-count).Lot: 081321 Best by date: 08/23. Product Quantity: 1.4oz x 50-units, 8oz x 40-units
- Full Spectrum Cold Pressed Hemp Oil Gummies, Fennel, 1.41 oz (4-count) and 8oz (15-count). Lot: 081321 Best by date: 08/23. Product Quantity: 1.4oz x 50-units, 8oz x 40-units
This recall was initiated on 3/29/2023 and its status is ongoing. Do not consume, sell, or distribute the recalled products.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
3 weeks ago
Bought some virgils root beer back from Trader Joe’s. Got on and started drinking it, when I felt something in my mouth,..it took it out and put it on a plate next to me, shined my flash light. Only to find a dead mealworm on that plate!... I had almost eating a dead mealworm! Going to call the Trader Joe’s tomorrow but thought you guys should know.
1 week ago
Currently still going through it I think it was a sandwich spread from Target. Brand new I felt a bit sick a few hours after eating it, but was full blown vomiting around 6 hours after. I threw up basically all night long- from midnight to around... 7:30 am. Still feeling terrible, my insides are burning | Symptoms: Vomiting
3 weeks ago
Today, 12/11/23, I went to the mall with my mother, because I was very anxious, and after eating a bucket from someone, I got up from the chair where I was and I started to feel nauseous, and a few minutes later I started vomiting (it happened to me twice already) | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Ordered breakfast via uber eats. Both my husband and I wound up with nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
3 weeks ago
I bought a chicken dish with strips at 15:50 on 08/11/2023 at Taco Bell at Shopping Pátio Paulista. At the time I placed the order, not even three minutes passed and the order was ready, causing me a lot of weirdness. An hour and a half later... I had diarrhea, I was on public transport, I started to feel very severe pain in my belly, I couldn't stand it and an accident ended up causing me extreme embarrassment. I'm still in pain. I'm used to eating Mexican food. This is absurd!!!! I want my money back. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain