Food Poisoning 5 years ago
“Got iced tea”
1 person had — diarrhea and nausea
More incidents from:
“Got iced tea”
“I ordered a pink drink, after one hour I started to feel nauseous. After two hours I had diarrhea and Feeling very dizzy. ”
“I drank a dragon friut drink with coconut milk and a couple hrs went by, i was feeling nauseous and threw the drink up. before i drank the drink, i was feelimg fine, no symptoms of anything, NO nausea, typical morning for me. maybe my stomach is sensitive to an... ingridient in the drink, but im just not sure, its a mysery to me. ”
“guy having flu, not wearing a mask and still working and serving. in this covid season, i dont really know understand why employee was sick was allowed to work without wearing mask even if not covid season, it is basis hygenic issue 101 to wear a mask if you are... having flu. so when i highlight the issue the on.duty manager. she made me waited 30mins and doesnt realy care about it instead she just asked me talk to her supeior on the phone which made me.waited another 30mins. Her superior doesnt even concern at all. some.more there is no.hand sanitizer at the.cashier. If this is the health standard i will boycott them and support local barister instear. ”
“Report date: Feb 21, 2020
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on the premises. Management instructed to have a signed employee health policy for each employee. Priority foundation 7-38-010,citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and... diarrheal events
- comments: observed procedure/plan for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events on site but has incomplete clean up items. Instructed to provide and maintain required appropriate supplies or kit. (necessary items at a minimum: gloves, face masks, disposable mops and appropriate sanitizer/spray that kills norovirus) priority foundation violation 7-38-005,no citation issued
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no irreversible registering temperature indicators on the premises to verify the hot water temperature inside of the dish machine. Management instructed to provide and to maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005, citation issued.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed hand sink at rear near the 3 compartment sink area slow draining. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and to maintain.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: previous inspection report summary was not posted in the food establishment. Management was given a copy of today's inspection report summary and was instructed to post and maintain it in view of all customers. Priority foundation violation 7-42-010(b),citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“drink I bought a refresher drink and about An hour later, had explosive diarrhea for the rest of the day and still do ”
“Nauseous, diarrhea, muscle aches right after drinking my coffee that was delivered from door dash I received my door dash ordered which was a coffee from there. After about 30 mins of drinking it I felt extremely nauseous and had diarrhea. I’ve been throwing up and I feel extremely weak!!... I was perfectly fine before my order ”
“Grande Cafe Latte. Like the other stories it didn't taste right. Like something might've been spoiled. I only drank 1/4 th of it. I became very dizzy and nauseated. It's been a few hours later and I can't get that spoiled taste out of my mouth. Only one drink was... ordered. I was talking to a friend had a few sips and though ugh this is kinda gross. Then a few moments later I was nauseated and dizzy. I had to vomit and now three hours later my stomach is still upset and a little dizzy. ”
“Chicken sandwich From the time it took me to get back home with in hours sick 😫 as dog until after two days of feeling this badly I when to emergency room it took me about five days before I could stomach anything at all ”
“CFIA announced the recall of bottled clams by Cielo Glamping Maritime because they may allow the growth of Clostridium botulinum toxin. No illnesses have been linked to this recall to date.
CFIA advises to throw these products away or return them to the place of purchase. This product was distributed... in New Brunswick province.
- Bottled clams (500 ml. No label). UPC: None. Codes: None – Sold from Cielo Glamping Maritime, 232 Chemin des Huîtres, Haut-Shippigan NB
- Bottled clams (1 L. No label). UPC: None. Codes: None – Sold from Cielo Glamping Maritime, 232 Chemin des Huîtres, Haut-Shippigan NB
Check the full recall notice on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of Vegetable Lasagne by Iceland as they may contain foreign materials like pieces of plastic or rubber.
FSA advises consumers not to eat this product and to return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.
- Iceland Vegetable Lasagne... (500g). Best before: 03 August 2021.
Check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“Not sure if I'm really going to be sick just having stomach cramps stopped and got a burger ate half of it wonder why it was cold and taste and funny open the sandwich and notice that the meat was wrong in the inside. I just called the store. The... manager was very rude. Cutting me off as I'm speaking. If I become I'll what should I do I just ate it about hour ago. I've started cramping a little bit in my stomach just a little nausea And Diarrhea it's me I'm a 32 yr old adult ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us