Taco Bell, Classen Boulevard, Norman, OK, United States
Food Poisoning 3 years ago
U.S. 77, Norman, 73071 Oklahoma, United States
“I had 2 Dorito tacos and now I feel HORRIBLE”
1 person had — nausea, fever and vomiting
“I had 2 Dorito tacos and now I feel HORRIBLE”
“My husband and I ate tacos. Next day I am vomiting, we both are nauseous and have diarrhea, sweats and chills. Explained above. Husband was sick within 8 hours, myself 12 hours later ”
“I had one cheesy bean and rice burrito, and one order of nacho fries. I've had these items for various their locations and I've never had a reaction like this. I've even gone to this location specifically without issue before. But now I am suffering what seems to me as... some pretty moderate food poisoning. It's the only thing I ate all day besides a small breakfast bar (that I've had many of before with no issue, it's basically just granola). ”
“My Wife got food poisoning when Traveling on Business Trip fro Tampa to Boston, Delta Air, two business associates and my wife and i had 5 Sam Lagers and 4 Clam Chowders. 3 ppl had the NH Chowder, She had the NE Chowder got diarrhea while flying to our next... business metg in Buffalo and then vomited all night. On 1/16, Called Rest, the next day spoke to him who said did not have the password so I had to call back at 3pm. We also returned the chicken salad and there was not credit to the $111.22 bill. Today I spoke to other people and call me back and she is not willing to anything so I told her I will challenge my large tip Lory via Amex ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of several Müller yogurt products due to the potential presence of metal pieces, which make these products unsafe to consume.
FSA advises consumers not to eat these products and to return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products are... the following:
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Cherry & Blackberry/Raspberry. (6x143g). Best before: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Strawberry & Peach/Apricot. (6x143g). Best before: 26 Feb, 02 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Fruit 6 Pack – Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry. (1050g (6x175g)). Best before: 20 Feb, 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Greek Yoghurt – Strawberry. (4x125g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Yoghurt Multipack – Mixed. (6x165g). Use by: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Fruit Yoghurt – Strawberry. (165g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Favourites 6 Pack – Strawberry, Vanilla/Chocolate Balls & Digestive Biscuit. (6x130/143g). Best before: 03 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Strawberry, Cherry & Raspberry/Cranberry. (6x160g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müllerlight – Cherry Single. (1x160g). Best before: 13 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Mango/Passionfruit, Peach/Pineapple & Mandarin. (6x160g). Best before: 14 Mar.
- Müllerlight Greek – Strawberry. (4x120g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müller Rice 6 Pack – Apple & Raspberry. (6x180g). Use by: 08 Mar.
- Müller Bliss Mascarpone Style Yogurt – Peach & Apricot. (4x110g). Best before: 10 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Strawberry Single Pot. (175g). Best before: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
You can check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“I ate 2 of their brand Hawaiian rolls on Monday and within an hour I threw up everything in my stomach and had several bouts of diarrhea. I didn't eat any more of the rolls that week until I ate 1 on Thursday evening with dinner. I woke up in... the middle of the night throwing up and had diarrhea until late afternoon on Friday. ”
“I got sick from a side salad from there. Upon eating my salad I discovered a stick inside of the salad. I got sick 48hrs later and admitted to Emergency for food poisoning and prescribed meds. I had really bad stomach cramps, chills, vomiting and diarrhea. They tried to offer... me more food as compensation. I DO NOT WANT MORE FOOD. Their corporate office sent a package from FedEX to send them the salad with the stick which I had frozen to save it for them as proof. I have yet to hear from anyone. That was during October into November. What a disgust all the way around. They don't care about life just the almighty buck. I have a $2500 emergency room medical bill. ”
“CFIA announced the recall of bottled clams by Cielo Glamping Maritime because they may allow the growth of Clostridium botulinum toxin. No illnesses have been linked to this recall to date.
CFIA advises to throw these products away or return them to the place of purchase. This product was distributed... in New Brunswick province.
- Bottled clams (500 ml. No label). UPC: None. Codes: None – Sold from Cielo Glamping Maritime, 232 Chemin des Huîtres, Haut-Shippigan NB
- Bottled clams (1 L. No label). UPC: None. Codes: None – Sold from Cielo Glamping Maritime, 232 Chemin des Huîtres, Haut-Shippigan NB
Check the full recall notice on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
“I had purchased oysters for me and my girlfriend for Valentine’s Day and we prepared them raw and ate them at 6:00pm by 6am the next day I was seriously ill throwing up fever and couldn’t tolerate any liquids my body felt weak and couldn’t even stomach food. The by... 5:00pm my girlfriend was having extremely bad vomiting and terrible diarrhea it followed by chills and couldn’t stomach any fluids or solids. It’s the only thing we ate that differs from anyone our household and nobody else got sick. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us