Food Poisoning 5 years ago
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea, fever and vomiting
More incidents from:
“Vomited once and have been dealing with diarrhea all day with mild cramping ”
“Picked up a Chef's Salad from the deli area yesterday (Feb 19). The date on the salad was Best By Feb 20. Once I got home, I ate half and threw the rest away after noticing a strange taste in some of the lettuce. About 6 hours later, I had... extreme diarrhea. The next morning my stomach was cramping and again, had diarrhea. I have never eaten one of these salads before and now I know better. ”
“I purchased chicken salad (Freshness Guaranteed Brand) with Cranberries, Celery, Pecans a 12 oz size. Deli section in open refrigeration. The stamped on label indicated "Good if used by 2/18/20. I purchased middle Jan and eat some Jan 19th. The other label indicated that it was fully cooked, ready to... eat, use within 5 to 7 days after opening. I eat a about 4 oz. with three saltines. Which was the only thing I had eaten that day except a mini bagel early that morning. Later that evening between 6:00 & 7:00 p.m. I ate some of the chicken salad. About 60 to 90 minutes later all hell broke loose. I became nausea first and started vomiting. Followed by Diarrhea, sweating, dizziness, shortness of breath. I was on the floor most of the time. This went on for next few hours until the morning. It appeared to be calming down and then my stomach started to balloon and cramp and I started back sweating. I went to the bathroom and nothing but blood was coming from my body. I used the bathroom 5 to 6 times after that and each time, just blood. I was frighten and exhausted. I went to the emergency room that same morning and admitted to the hospital where I was put in a room with a red warning on the door and everyone who came in was covered. It was explained to me that until they knew what was going on with me I would be isolated. I was given a CT Scan. It indicated that I had so much inflammation in the large intestine/colon that it was feared I had a sever form of Colitis or Clostridium difficile (C Diff). contracted from contaminated food or something. I was given several bags of antibiotics through IV. I was released from the hospital after 1 night and 2 full days. I recently received a hospital bill for almost $20,000 and that does not include the ER fee of $300 that I paid up front. It is now Feb 19, and although, I still suffer from some abdominal tenderness and mild nausea, I am so greatly to be alive. The evening this happened, I thought my life was over. It was determined that I had acute form of colitis as documented by the hospital. ”
“This is the second time my husband bought a frozen Cheesecake Factory cheesecake and it caused us abdominal pain, diarrhea, cramping and diarrhea, it’s very uncomfortable right now, I won’t eat it again ever! Abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, two people, 3 hours, this is the second time he has bought... it at the same store so now I know for sure not to eat it. ”
“This is the second time I have bought a Marketside Ranch Cobb Salad and it has made me sick...first time I got it, I had stomach cramps and diarrhea. I ate half one day and the next day ate the other half and realized it had made me sick...this time... I am nauseated and vomiting. ”
“All of the food we have eaten there has made us so sick. Diarrhea, stomach pains and nausea ”
“On February 13th my daughter ate a can of Great Value Beef Ravioli with Tomato Sauce. About 30 minutes later she started getting a bad stomach ache..She couldn’t stand up straight. She tried to go to sleep. After about an hour of laying down, she ran to the restroom because... she had diarrhea. She went to the restroom several times during the night after that with more explosive diarrhea..Then at about 4:00 in the morning she began vomiting. At one point she had diarrhea and vomiting at the same time. ”
“Chicken sandwich from there I ate the food at approximately 11pm on Thursday night. Yesterday I woke up around 4am deathly I'll with symptoms of food poisoning. In addition to the vomiting and diahhrea I has and still have terrible stomach ctamping ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of 15 varieties of baby food jars by Cow & Gate and sold at Tesco under the concern that these might have been tampered with.
FSA advises not to feed your babies with the recalled products and to return them to the... place of purchase for a full refund. This recall affects only the Cow & Gate baby food jars 7+ months sold at Tesco. Varieties sold in other retailers are not affected by this recall
- Cow & Gate Butternut Squash Chicken & Pasta 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Courgette & Hake Rice 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Creamy Cauliflower Cheese 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Garden Pea & Turkey 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Potato Spinach & Beef 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Potato & Turkey Roast 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Spaghetti Bolognese 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Succulent Pork Casserole 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Tasty Cottage Pie 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Tomato & Courgette Pasta 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Yummy Harvest Chicken 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Apple Crumble 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Banana Crumble 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Peach Apple & Kiwi 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Rice Pudding 7+ months 200g jar
You can check the full list of products and the complete recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“She was feeling at first faint and sweaty then she began feeling nauseous. I told her to get out of the car to get fresh air and drink some water. Then she started dry heaving then throwing up and she still doesn’t feel well. It’s been 19hrs from the time... she ate the beyond burger. She has the beyond burger. One person got sick. It began a few hours after she ate the meal and she had all of those symptoms above including sweating and malaise. ”
“The chicken tenders 4 family members 3 all under 15 and 1 adult. Within about 30 minutes most all started complaining of stomache aches and need to use restroom. I had to send my 3 nieces n nephew home because they were unable to sit at the table due to... nausea. 2 days in barley feeling better. Vomiting and diarrhea was bad.. ”
“CFIA announced the recall of several milk products by Agropur Cooperative due to the presence of sanitizer. There has been one illness reported linked to this recall.
CFIA advises consumers not to consume these products even if they don't look or smell spoiled. Return them to the place of purchase.... These products were sold in Ontario and Quebec provinces.
- Sealtest Skim Milk (2 L). UPC: 64420001412. Code: FE 08 (1490)
- Sealtest Skim Milk (4 L). UPC: 64420001405. Code: 1490 FE08
- Sealtest 1% Milk (4 L). UPC: 64420001603. Code: 1490 FE08
- Sealtest 2% Milk (4 L). UPC: 64420000774. Code: 1490 FE08
- Sealtest 2% Milk (1 L). UPC: 64420000798. Code: FE 08 (1490)
- L'ecole, c'est nourissant 2% Milk (150mL). UPC: 55872001068. Code: FE 08 (1490)
- Sealtest 3.25% Milk (1 L). UPC: 64420000244. Code: FE 08 (1490)
You can check the full recall notice on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Soutce: CFIA ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of several Müller yogurt products due to the potential presence of metal pieces, which make these products unsafe to consume.
FSA advises consumers not to eat these products and to return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products are... the following:
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Cherry & Blackberry/Raspberry. (6x143g). Best before: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Strawberry & Peach/Apricot. (6x143g). Best before: 26 Feb, 02 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Fruit 6 Pack – Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry. (1050g (6x175g)). Best before: 20 Feb, 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Greek Yoghurt – Strawberry. (4x125g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Yoghurt Multipack – Mixed. (6x165g). Use by: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Fruit Yoghurt – Strawberry. (165g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Favourites 6 Pack – Strawberry, Vanilla/Chocolate Balls & Digestive Biscuit. (6x130/143g). Best before: 03 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Strawberry, Cherry & Raspberry/Cranberry. (6x160g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müllerlight – Cherry Single. (1x160g). Best before: 13 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Mango/Passionfruit, Peach/Pineapple & Mandarin. (6x160g). Best before: 14 Mar.
- Müllerlight Greek – Strawberry. (4x120g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müller Rice 6 Pack – Apple & Raspberry. (6x180g). Use by: 08 Mar.
- Müller Bliss Mascarpone Style Yogurt – Peach & Apricot. (4x110g). Best before: 10 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Strawberry Single Pot. (175g). Best before: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
You can check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“Food served by company vendor made a lot of employees sick Lunch served in company mess by the vendor caused food poisoning with lot of employees. It also came under the notice of company and they informed that it happened because od t ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us