Food Poisoning 5 years ago
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea
More incidents from:
“Only person among the group to order the home style chicken. Everybody else ate nuggets and burgers. It was around 6:00pm when I ate and 12 hours later I woke up with debilitating stomach cramps and diarrhea. As the day progressed I began feeling nauseous and started vomiting. Severe abdominal... spasms, body ache, and 102.5° fever. I’m writing this two days later now that I’ve got the energy but I’m still not 100%. Nobody else has gotten sick in my household or the people I was with when I went. The symptoms point to salmonella which would make sense as I ate a thick chicken breast patty that was likely undercooked, or handled raw before adding the lettuce or mayonnaise. I’m never going here again ”
“Right after I made new 3 dollar burger. 30 minutes later I started to feel my stomach and now I had 3 diarrhea already with in the last 5 hours. I was at store and decided to pass by here and grab small quick meal so I ordered their 3... dollar special burger. 30 minutes later I started to feel my stomach and within the last 5 hours I already had 3 diarrhea ”
“I ordered a baconator meal (sandwich, fries, and soda). I got so sick! It was the first time I'd thrown up in over 5 years. I also had horrible headaches, stomach cramps, and nausea. I emptied my stomach twice and ended up dry heaving afterwards as my body attempted to... purge what I ate. It took me at least 2 hours to feel better and another 12 hours to fully recover. ”
“I had it two days ago and my stomach hurts for two days this is stupid I had the mash potatoe bowl and it made me very sick and I want to report this so they would know cause that's stupid my stomach wasn't hurting when I didn't have it... all of a something it started hurting and I want to sew them!! ”
“I had a burger last night and became violently ill My husband and I ordered the same thing around 7:15pm. A double stacker king with bacon. Immediately after eating i became extremely nauseous with stomach pain. I started experiencing a headache. I then went to sleep. I woke up running... to the bathroom nauseous, barely making it, with excessive diarrhea. I feel extremely dehydrated and have already been to the bathroom 4 times since waking up. I am still experiencing nausea , abdominal cramping and diarrhea ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of 15 varieties of baby food jars by Cow & Gate and sold at Tesco under the concern that these might have been tampered with.
FSA advises not to feed your babies with the recalled products and to return them to the... place of purchase for a full refund. This recall affects only the Cow & Gate baby food jars 7+ months sold at Tesco. Varieties sold in other retailers are not affected by this recall
- Cow & Gate Butternut Squash Chicken & Pasta 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Courgette & Hake Rice 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Creamy Cauliflower Cheese 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Garden Pea & Turkey 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Potato Spinach & Beef 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Potato & Turkey Roast 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Spaghetti Bolognese 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Succulent Pork Casserole 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Tasty Cottage Pie 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Tomato & Courgette Pasta 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Yummy Harvest Chicken 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Apple Crumble 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Banana Crumble 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Peach Apple & Kiwi 7+ months 200g jar
- Cow & Gate Rice Pudding 7+ months 200g jar
You can check the full list of products and the complete recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“Me and my stepdad ordered the 2 of us deal last night and had the peri peri lover pizza, meaty bbq pizza, mozzarella sticks and bbq chicken wings. Both woken up in the middle of the night with severe diarrhoea and stomach cramps. We ordered at 7:30pm and ate at... about 8:20pm. Both of us were ill at around 10pm and throughout the night and this morning. ”
“Specially Selected Mussels in Tomato Sauce. Violent shellfish food poisoning. 5 days of vomiting, diarrhea, numbness of the mouth, and hot and cold sweats. Contacted them and they gave us a $16 gift card (what a joke for 2 days of missed work). The forwarded my information to the company... that harvests the mussels. The customer service representative was combative and argumentative, not taking ownership for our sickness at all. My information was forwarded to their insurance company - Hanover Insurance to review. It has been over a month since the incident has happened with no resolution. ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of several Müller yogurt products due to the potential presence of metal pieces, which make these products unsafe to consume.
FSA advises consumers not to eat these products and to return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products are... the following:
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Cherry & Blackberry/Raspberry. (6x143g). Best before: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Strawberry & Peach/Apricot. (6x143g). Best before: 26 Feb, 02 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Fruit 6 Pack – Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry. (1050g (6x175g)). Best before: 20 Feb, 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Greek Yoghurt – Strawberry. (4x125g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Yoghurt Multipack – Mixed. (6x165g). Use by: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Fruit Yoghurt – Strawberry. (165g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Favourites 6 Pack – Strawberry, Vanilla/Chocolate Balls & Digestive Biscuit. (6x130/143g). Best before: 03 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Strawberry, Cherry & Raspberry/Cranberry. (6x160g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müllerlight – Cherry Single. (1x160g). Best before: 13 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Mango/Passionfruit, Peach/Pineapple & Mandarin. (6x160g). Best before: 14 Mar.
- Müllerlight Greek – Strawberry. (4x120g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müller Rice 6 Pack – Apple & Raspberry. (6x180g). Use by: 08 Mar.
- Müller Bliss Mascarpone Style Yogurt – Peach & Apricot. (4x110g). Best before: 10 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Strawberry Single Pot. (175g). Best before: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
You can check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“We had dinner Sunday night. My husband had a burrito but I had a bowl with romaine lettuce. I ate all the romaine but didn’t finish cause i was full. I ate around 7:10pm. I woke up at 5am and I felt nauseous. From 9am-11pm I vomited and had some... major stomach cramps. I had to call my husband to leave work because I started having major cramping and couldn’t stand up to stay alert ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us