IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
KFC, Pat Booker Road, Universal City, TX, USA
May 12, 2020 2:50 PM
“I feel WAY better now but yesterday I ate it (which is really good until I saw a lot of people getting sick). All I ate was chicken. I searched up "Why am I so sick after eating there?" and I found my answer. ”
March 2, 2021 5:21 AM
“I ordered on Uber eat last night, after eating, impossible to sleep at night and this morning nausea went up gastric and urge to vomit ”
March 2, 2021 7:33 PM
“I was the only one that ate it, symptoms started after a few hours but that was the only thing I ate all day
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 4, 2021 1:21 AM
“2 weeks ago, baby and hubby still not well. We ate there for supper, the 3 of us. After few hours I got cramps and nausea, hubby woke up around 2am with a running stomach and cramps, baby also woke up with running stomach and it went on for the whole week even after seein the doctor. ”
March 4, 2021 8:10 AM
“Child menu, After eating frits 45 mn later my daughter took vomiting diarrhea ”
September 19, 2020 12:58 PM
“Ate new spicy chicken nuggets a few hours later developed nausea and cramping, some dry heaving s. A couple more hours later liquid diarrhea and still cramping with cold sweat and headache. Not eating these again! ”
February 1, 2020 8:00 AM
“Date of Closure: 01/30/2020
Reason For Closure: Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
March 5, 2021 1:56 AM
“My 6 year old child ate a kids cheese burger from there tonight and 3 hours later he's vomiting all in my vehicle, vomited in his bed while sleeping and for the third time he's thrown up again just now. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 15, 2021 4:51 PM
“Me and family are throwing up and getting sick because of the food. Iam sitting in the bathroom for ”
February 26, 2021 1:31 AM
“Ate 1/2 of one of the chicken power bowls around 11:00 am, while at work later my stomach started hurting, not even thinking it might be from the food I finished the power bowl later on my lunch break after which my stomach starting hurting really bad, had diarrhea a few times and felt nauseous the... rest of the night, got home around 9 pm and vomited a few times, 10:30 and I’m still in pain a feeling nauseous ”
February 6, 2021 5:49 PM
“I eat here 2-3x a week. I had it tonight (burrito bowl, no cheese, no sour cream with cauliflower rice) and I’ve been so sick with constant diarrhea. It’a awful! ”
February 19, 2021 10:27 AM
“Ate fully cooked,Previously frozen sea scallops At 7:00 PM Severe stomach cramping by 9:00 PM followed by diarrhea for 3 days ”
February 12, 2021 2:41 AM
“Prawn Linguine I ate the food and the next day after dinner I started to feel nauseous followed by vomiting ”
February 9, 2021 1:27 PM
“Tres leches from there 2 got sick, the symptoms started a little after 5 hours. I am sweating bullets, I can’t eat or drink, I puke everytime I wake up from a nap. I am exhausted. My partner and I have explosive diarrhea. That cake was bad. Didn’t taste bad. But everything else I ate that day, I had... also had the day before, only differences in our diet was the cake. This is very painful and severe.
We ate cake last before bed and woke up at 5am sick ”
February 8, 2021 7:26 PM
“I brought meat from supermarket 1 person I made a sandwich next thing hours letter I was in so much pain in vomiting it was bad the next day I went too the doctors they came me pills I took meat back too them she offered me 10 dollars in I’m very upset ”
March 2, 2021 10:37 PM
“Now I think it was from here Kirkland organic dried mangoes My husband and I ate dried mangoes yesterday, both had bowel symptoms today and I ate a few more before dinner and have been sick (thrown up) and feeling very unwell since. ”
February 7, 2021 11:55 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 6,806 pounds of ready-to-eat (RTE) dip and salads products by Food Evolution because they contain meat that was produced without the benefit of federal inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these pro... ducts.
FSIS is concerned that some product may be in consumers’ refrigerators. Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
The RTE dip and salad items containing meat were produced on various dates from Nov. 9, 2020, through Jan. 29, 2021 and have “USE BY” dates through Feb. 6, 2021. The recalled products bear establishment number “EST. 34309” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to retail locations in Illinois. The following product is subject to recall:
- Taco Dip With Refried Beans, Chili, Sour Cream, Cheddar, Onions, Black Olives, Jalapenos, & Red Pepper thoughtfully handmade —fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet (31-oz).
- Taco Dip With Refried Beans, Chili, Sour Cream, Cheddar, Onions, Black Olives, Jalapenos, & Red Pepper thoughtfully handmade —fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet. (18-oz).
- Tri-Colored Italian Style Rotini Pasta Salad with Salami thoughtfully handmade — fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet. (7-oz).
- German Style Potato Salad with Bacon thoughtfully handmade — fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet. (8-oz).
The problem was discovered during routine FSIS verification tasks. FSIS personnel discovered that the establishment produced amenable product at an off-site facility without the benefit of federal inspection, then repackaged and labeled the products with the USDA mark of inspection at the federal establishment.
This is a Class I recall meaning it is a health hazard situation where there is a reasonable probability that the use of the product will cause serious, adverse health consequences or death.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov ”
February 4, 2021 5:55 AM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Panache Sweet Onion Poppy Seed Dressing by Sobeys Inc. because of spoilage.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home.
- Pana... che Sweet Onion Poppy Seed Dressing (350 ml). UPC: 6 23682 1222 9. Code(s) on Product: Best Before 2021 OC 16
- Panache Sweet Onion Poppy Seed Dressing (350 ml). UPC: 6 23682 1222 9. Code(s) on Product: Best Before 2021 OC 30
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca ”