IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
KFC, Jazan Saudi Arabia
March 13, 2020 3:29 AM
“I ate here. I ordered take away and now I'm having diarrhea ”
March 2, 2021 5:21 AM
“I ordered on Uber eat last night, after eating, impossible to sleep at night and this morning nausea went up gastric and urge to vomit ”
March 2, 2021 7:33 PM
“I was the only one that ate it, symptoms started after a few hours but that was the only thing I ate all day
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 4, 2021 1:21 AM
“2 weeks ago, baby and hubby still not well. We ate there for supper, the 3 of us. After few hours I got cramps and nausea, hubby woke up around 2am with a running stomach and cramps, baby also woke up with running stomach and it went on for the whole week even after seein the doctor. ”
March 4, 2021 8:10 AM
“Child menu, After eating frits 45 mn later my daughter took vomiting diarrhea ”
January 6, 2021 1:13 PM
“KFC Meal, Jeddah Al Hamdaniya Dist ”
Recent Interesting Reports
March 3, 2021 7:00 PM
“Company name: Wilton Brands
Brand name: Wilton, Tasty by Wilton, and Holiday Home
Product recalled: Sprinkle Products
Reason of the recall: May Contain Undeclared Milk
FDA Recall date: March 03, 2021
Recall details: Wilton Brands of Naperville, Illinois announced today a voluntary national reca... ll of all lots of six sprinkles products and one kit containing affected sprinkles, because they may contain undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious allergic reaction if they consume these products. A full list of recalled products with photos and SKUs, which were distributed nationally through retail stores, mail, order, and direct delivery, is as follows:
- Wilton/Tasty. Tasty Coffee Shop Cookie Kit. Item # 1900-0-0054
- Holiday Home. Holiday Home Assorted Treat Toppings. Item # 710-0-0207
- Wilton. Valentine Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item # 710-4277
- Wilton. Rainbow Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item #710-5364
- Wilton. Holiday Mix Sprinkles. Item # 710-7649
- Wilton. Rainbow Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item # 710-9704
- Wilton. Assorted Treat Toppings Sprinkles. Item # 710-9722
This recall is being initiated because of one reported allergic reaction to date associated with one of the recalled products. Wilton is recalling all affected products with a similar formulation. The health and safety of our consumers is our primary concern and we are acting with the highest degree of caution and urgency to address this issue. Wilton has ceased production and distribution of the affected products.
Consumers who have purchased these products should immediately dispose of them or return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
These products will be removed from shelves at several retailers and distributors nationwide. A full list of retailers that have carried this product can be found at the link below.
For questions about the voluntary recall, please call our Consumer Care Hotline at 1-800-794-5866, Mondays thru Thursdays, 8 am to 4:30 pm CT, and Fridays, 8 am to 1 pm CT, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Wilton Brands LLC is the parent company of Wilton Industries Inc.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
February 9, 2021 12:32 PM
February 27, 2021 10:09 PM
“I purchased a "Vegan Garden Salad". The expiration date on the package was 3/1/2021. On the evening of 2/26/2021 I ate the salad and a few hours later became violently ill. I was vomiting, shaking, weak, sweating, and had kidney pain. This lasted for several hours, but no fever. This was the sickest... I has ever been in my entire life and was the most painful experience ever. ”
February 8, 2021 9:11 PM
“Excellent server, had a great time but on our drive back home my husband and I both felt sick by time we got to our home (10 minute drive) we both experienced intense stomach cramping and diarrhea. We consumed the lobster roll; coconut shrimp roll and the crab crunch roll. ”
March 4, 2021 11:56 AM
“The FSA announced the recall of British 12 Beef Meatballs by Co-op because they may contain pieces of plastic.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
- British 12 Beef Meatballs (350g). Best before:... 05 March 2021.
The presence of plastic makes this product unsafe to eat.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk ”
March 3, 2021 8:15 PM
“The food Me my girlfriend and her son got diarrhea and stomach pains .
February 24, 2021 1:07 PM
“Ordered a Cobb Salad with grilled chicken nuggets w/balsamic dressing. Had eaten it early afternoon 2/22/2021 Receipt says 1:27 pm by 8 pm experienced “Very severe abdominal pains & diarrhea” for the next 24 hours urgency to go to restroom. Only my husband got sick he had the Cobb Salad with grilled... nuggets that were hot. I had a regular chick fil a sandwich. I was not having all the severe abdominal pain or diarrhea like my husband did for 30 hours ”
February 17, 2021 1:45 AM
“Are it at 11:30, shared some with my 8 month old son, and my boyfriend who are both currently sleeping. 1:30AM and my stomach is stabbing me and I feel nauseous and light headed, I have really bad diarrhea and I’m hoping I don’t start vomiting ”
February 24, 2021 12:48 AM
February 20, 2021 1:23 PM
“Recieved around 10/29. Put right into freezer. Consumed first steak around 12/10. Fries consumed about 1/15 than bacon consumed a few days ago. Rest of the package is in freezer. Made the filets with the kids in December. That evening had bad diarrhea and naseau and vomiting and lasted for two day... s. I wasn’t entirely to sure if it was the steaks but it was the only thing I ate. Just made the bacon this morning , afraid to eat the other things that have been with the package , stomach is turning and naseau setting in. Throwing the rest of the box out! ”