IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
California Pizza Kitchen at Del Monte, Del Monte Center, Monterey, CA, USA
October 25, 2020 3:55 AM
“I am currently experiencing the worst abdominal pains i am shaking and have chills and i cant stop going to the bathroom ”
November 9, 2020 4:50 AM
“I got diarrhea from here for the millionth time. I literally get it without fail after every meal I eat there over the past two years. ”
January 4, 2021 7:23 AM
January 6, 2021 2:02 AM
“I got the chow mein noodles, honey sesame chicken, and orange chicken. About 4 hours later I felt the scariest feeling like I might need to go to the hospital. Extreme nausea and chills, started hyperventilating and extreme diarrhea and my face went completely pale and I was shaking really badly. It... has died down some but I feel this will last a few more hours. It happened on Around 11pm on 1/5/20 ”
August 27, 2020 1:47 AM
“Not sure we think it was either an oyster or lobster maybe the soup. 1 person after dinner, approximately 1 hour later. Diarrhea and vomiting and diarrhea thru Sunday ( started Friday night). ”
February 18, 2020 11:07 AM
“Clam chowder Only one got sick 10 minutes after eating the soup my stomach cramps began, 5 hours later the diarrhea started ”
December 28, 2019 7:51 PM
December 13, 2019 11:07 PM
“I suspect it was shrimp. My husband and daughter and I all ate small amounts of the fried shrimp but I am the only one who got sick so I’m not 100% sure it was food poisoning. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
January 17, 2021 5:27 PM
“Last night Had stuffed shells from there and woke up with it coming out of both ends. Horrible! Driving home today and feel awful. I just said stuffed shells @ 4:00PM and woke up at 12:30AM in bad sgape ”
Banquet Frozen Mega Chicken Pot Pie, Harris Teeter, 1501 Horton Rd Willowhaven Shopping Center, Durham, NC 27705, United States
January 18, 2021 1:47 PM
“I ate a frozen Banquet "Meals Made Mega" Chicken Pot Pie for dinner around 6:30 pm. Immediately after eating, I felt over-full and very uncomfortable. That lasted several hours, then beginning around 4:00 am, I began with diarrhea, which became uncontrollable and intense. Then came dry heaves and so... me vomiting. This all lasted till 7:00 am. It is now 3 days later -- I am still a little tired, but my throat has been sore and my voice nearly gone. It has gotten a little stronger, but still gets weak after I talk for any length of time. ”
January 14, 2021 12:16 PM
“Both my fiancé and I ate here on 1/13/21 and experienced terrible symptoms about an hour later. We are still sick with symptoms the next day. We each ate large bowls with many of the same ingredients and had the ginger peach kombucha. Our symptoms both started out as a terrible sweat that we broke o... ut into on the plane. Next we both became extremely lethargic then we both ran to the bathroom multiple times with bloody stools. I vomited at least 12 times with terrible nausea. Also, both of us have abdominal cramps. All of these symptoms are still present today, 1/14/21, except the vomiting, but I am very nauseous. ”
CLS Gourmet CL Saigon Food Company Meat Products - recalled due to produced without benefit of inspection
December 23, 2020 8:32 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 128,841 pounds of various meat products by CLS Gourmet CL Saigon Food Company, that were produced without the benefit of federal inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises... consumers not to eat the recalled products and to throw them away or return them to the place of purchase. The various raw and fully cooked meat products were produced and distributed between April 29, 2020 and December 5, 2020 and bear an establishment number “Est. 8776” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide. The full list of recalled products is available in the link below.
- 15-oz., poly casing package of raw “Chả Sống, Sài gòn UNCOOKED PORK ROLL WITH FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP FROZEN” on the label.
- 15-oz., poly casing package of raw “Nem Nướng, Sài gòn UNCOOKED CURED PORK ROLL WITH FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ LỤA ĐẶC BIỆT SỐ 1, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED'' on the label.
- 30-oz., poly casing package of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ LỤA ĐẶC BIỆT SỐ 1, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “PREVIOUSLY HANDLED FROZEN FOR YOUR PROTECTION. REFREEZE OR KEEP REFRIGERATED.” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ HUẾ ĐẶC BIỆT, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ HUẾ ĐẶC BIỆT, COOKED PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “PREVIOUSLY HANDLED FROZEN FOR YOUR PROTECTION. REFREEZE OR KEEP REFRIGERATED.” on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “THIT NGUỘI, Sài gòn, COOKED PORK FLAVORED WITH FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED'' on the label.
- 15-oz. and 30-oz., poly casing packages of fully cooked “PATÉ Sài gòn, PATE PASTE WITH PORK & PORK LIVER.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
- 15-oz., saran wrap package of fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ CHIÊN, FRY PORK ROLL FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP FROZEN” on the label.
- 15-oz., poly casing package, fully cooked “Sài gòn CHẢ BÌ, COOKED PORK ROLL & PORK SKIN FLAVORED WITH ANCHOVY FLAVORED FISH SAUCE.” The product includes “KEEP REFRIGERATED” on the label.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
January 20, 2021 9:35 PM
“Today, this was last meal 2 got sick. Symptoms started an hour ago ”
December 23, 2020 11:00 AM
“Company name: B & G Foods, Inc
Brand name: Food Club
Product recalled: Garlic Powder
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Soy
FDA Recall date: December 23, 2020
Recall details: B&G Foods announced today it is voluntarily recalling individual containers of 5.37 oz. Food Club Garlic Powder, with “b... est by” dates of NOV 19 22 and NOV 20 22, because they mistakenly contain bacon-flavored bits, which contain soy, an allergen undeclared on the garlic powder labels. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to soy run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume the bacon-flavored bits contained in the recalled containers. There is no health risk associated with this product for individuals without an allergy to soy. This recall affects only the following product, which may have been distributed in retail stores nationwide:
- Food Club Garlic Powder 5.37 oz. (152g). UPC: 0-36800-38295-4. Best By Dates: NOV 19 22 or NOV 20 22. (The “best by” date is located on the bottom of the container.)
This recall does not apply to any other “best by” dates, sizes or varieties of Food Club brand products.
No allergic reactions or consumer complaints related to this matter have been reported to date. It was determined that 1,301 cases of bacon-flavored bits, which contain soy, an allergen undeclared on garlic powder labels, may contain some individual containers inadvertently labeled as garlic powder. Containers labeled as Food Club Bacon Flavored Bits correctly indicate that the containers include bacon-flavored bits and correctly declare the presence of soy. This recall was initiated in cooperation with the FDA.
The recalled product has clear packaging and therefore it should be readily apparent to consumers that any mislabeled containers contain bacon-flavored bits instead of garlic powder. However, out of an abundance of caution, B&G Foods is issuing this recall for containers of Food Club Garlic Powder with the particular “best by” dates listed above.
Consumers who have purchased the recalled product can return it to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers seeking a refund or additional information may also contact Topco Associates LLC by calling 888.423.0139.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
December 24, 2020 8:51 PM
“I picked something up at KFC at noon on 23/12/2020. The chicken looked very pale and was barely crispy. Since I didn't want to throw anything away, I ate everything, even though I didn't want to eat the last pieces of chick. I had a feeling of nausea all day. In the evening I had to vomit. I thought... it was over. The next day I had a stomach ache all the time. I drank teas and took pills. Nevertheless, I woke up at 2:00 on the night of the 24th to the 25th and had diarrhea. I haven't been able to go to the bathroom the last few days because I had constipation. It's now 2:50 a.m., and I wish for Christmas that it's finally over and KFC closes. ”