IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Chicago Diplomat Cafe, 3134 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL, USA
2 months ago
Report date: Nov 22, 2022
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no handwashing signage at the handwashing sink behind the bar area. Instructed to provide a handwashing signage at all handwashing sinks and maintain.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly... designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed the shelving units of the cooking equipment under the ventilation hood lined with aluminum foil. Instructed to remove the aluminum foil from the surface to make the surface smooth and easily cleanable.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no sanitizer test strip kit on-site at the inspection to test concentration of sanitizer in 3-compartment sink and low-temperature dishwashing machine on site. Instructed to have a test strip kit on-site at all times to monitor the strength of the sanitizer properly. Priority foundation 7-38-005, citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed slight debris on the floor under the cooking equipment under the ventilation hood. Instructed to clean said debris and maintain.
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Suspected source: Chicken that was either undercooked or stored at the incorrect temperature
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
6 days ago
So January 24th my mom and kids had food from there about 5pm my kids had not ate anything else all before or after not sure about my mom if she ate but she too had the symptoms but that night around 11/12 my daughter was throwing... up with diarrhea and stomach pains then the next morning my other daughter called from school with the same symptoms then today I had breakfast from there and now am experiencing the same symptoms days later | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
A group of 9 teenagers dined here and those who ate the Chicken fajitas all got sick. My kids said they couldn’t even eat the chicken bc it was nasty and rubbery. Called to complain to the restaurant. Don’t eat here. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Ordered a cheese pizza. Both the wife and I got sick. Major cramps all day. Dirty employees don't wash their hands. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps
My husband and I ordered dinner last night and shared most of the food. We haven’t been able to stop throwing up since the middle of the night. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Went here, ordered a kale Caesar salad with blackened chicken. About 2-3 hours after had painful stomach cramps, diarrhea, and stomach pain. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps, Stomach Pain