IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Two days ago, 12/5/23 Amy's Kitchen Vegetable Lentil Soup So far two days of diarrhea, dehydration, shakes, sweating | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Dehydration, Sweating
11/30 expired coldcuts purchased from costco same day delivery The was a home delivery. Had no way of checking date before purchase. Consumption of the roast beef resulted in two visits to hospital emergency, sever dehydration and at this moment, still trying to recover. | Symptoms: Dehydration, Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea
We bought Olympic breakfast sausage and were sick with violent diarrhea and nausea in about an hours time.
The store is closed but i willl call first thing to remove the product
Tonight we picked up sausage on the way home from work and within an hour... my husband and I were both sick. It is never happened to us and we’ve been married for 30 years. The sausage | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Rotisserie chicken gave me food poisoning! There was a lot of pink in the chicken but I presumed it was ok to eat | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Cocktail shrimp from the prepared food section at Costco, We purchased the cocktail shrimp from Costco on 12/1 with a sell by date of 12/3. My husband and I had 3-5 shrimp on 12/1 in the evening and were terribly sick with vomiting and diarrhea for the... entire next day and we are still sick now 12/3. We eat these shrimp from Costco and have never had an issue before now. This must be a bad batch. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
I had 2 slices of bacon pizza and 1 slice of hawaiian pizza. I suspect it to be the Hawaiian because the pineapple keeps coming up in my vomit. It tasted fine, but I feel really ill. I can't even hold water down, I've been vomiting all day.
Sick: 2 people | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Ordered the Sweet and spicy mb and got violently ill. This is the second time this has happened at this location. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
coffee and ice cream, Both my husband and I ate coffee ice cream from marble slab in Lubbock last night and are sick today with diarrhea and throw up. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Closure Date: 10/19/2023
- Cream cheese stuffed jalapeños were above safe cold temperature of 41 degrees
- Raw shrimp was above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
- Raw chicken above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
- Raw pork and raw chicken, in... a cooler for longer than four hours, were above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
- Raw chicken was stored above salmon, raw pork and several ready-to-eat items.
- Shrimp was thawed at ambient temperature overnight.
- The dish wash machine was not sanitizing.
- The dish washer machine was not dispensing sanitizer.
- A knife that was not in use was dirty.
- Vegetable peelers had food debris on them.
- An employee washed their hands for less than 10 seconds; hand washing must be for at least 20 seconds.
- An employee did not wash their hands after going outside and coming back inside to prepare food.
- An employee did not change their dirty gloves when returning to food prep.
- The facility did not have a certified food protection manager.
- There were no food handler training records for employees available.
- There was no consumer advisory posted raw or under cooked foods.
- There was no letter of guarantee available. This is given to a facility from a supplier if foods are sold to eat in raw or partially cooked form - like sushi.
- There was no date mark on cut vegetables.
- There was a sponge in the hand sink.
- A hand sink was blocked by stacked pots.
- Dry batter mix was on the floor.
- The handle of a scoop was in contact with salt.
- Service items were being towel dried. Equipment and utensils must be air dried.
- Wet service equipment was stacked together. They must be allowed airflow to dry.
- In-use utensils were stored in water that was 104 degrees. It must be at least 135 degrees to kill bacteria.
- The 3-compartment sink was not sealed to the wall.
- Single use cups were used as scoops.
- Three containers of liquid did not have a label.
- A bulk container of white powder did not ha anve a label.
- There was an accumulation of residue on the vent hood.
- There was food residue and debris on the front prep table.
- Employees, personal drinks were stored on the prep line and above the drink station.
- The inspector notes, due to the number and the nature of the violations there was no active managerial control demonstrated.
Closure Date: 10/19/2023
- Cut tomatoes and bell peppers were above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
- An open container of minced garlic did not have an expiration date.
- The can opener blade was dirty.
- A drain line was leaking onto cups... that were stored under a drink station.
- An ice scoop, with an accumulation of debris, was stored on the ice machine.
- Each component of the 3-compartment sink was connected to the sewage system.
- Hard boiled eggs were held past their use by date.
- Cut bell peppers and onions were held past their discard date.
- An open container of half and half did not have a use by date.
- There were no chlorine test strips available to test the chlorine sanitizer at the dish washer.
- The reach-in cooler was not working.
- The lower part of the walk-in cooler was broken and separating.
- There were gaps at the bottom of the exterior door.
- An employee’s drink did not have a cover.
- A box of ribeye steaks was stored on the floor.
- A box of croissants was on the floor of the walk-in freezer.
- Cooked bacon was stored, uncovered, on top of a prep line shelf.
- Ice accumulation in a freezer was touching food packages.
- Frozen deli meat was thawing in standing water.
- A box of single-use plates was on the floor.
- The 3-compartment sink and hand sink were not sealed to the wall.
- A single-use cup was used as a scoop.
- Accumulation of food and debris on the non food-contact surfaces on the interior of the microwave.
- Accumulation of debris on the vent hood.
- Accumulation of dirt and debris on the non food-contact surfaces on the interior of the ice machine.
- The light intensity was not strong enough in the walk-in cooler.
- The light intensity was not strong enough on the prep-line.
- The light intensity was not strong enough in the ware wash area.
- The floor area behind the grill station was dirty.
- The flooring throughout the kitchen does not allow for proper drainage.
- An employee’s personal food was stored above the prep area.
- An employee’s personal items were in the walk-in cooler.
- Ceiling tiles were separating.
- The trash can in the restroom did not have a lid.
- There was no hand washing sign in the restroom.
- The inspector notes there was an excessive accumulation of dust, dirt, food residue and other debris on non food-contact surfaces of the grill station and inside the below storage unit.
Recent Interesting Reports
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, other: Stomach gurgling
Suspected source: Panera bread sandwich
Onset: Right away
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: 2 people
Additional information: Started feeling nausea 20 mins after eating the chicken pepperoni melt. Started vomiting shortly after.
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Headache, other: Other
Suspected source: The roach that was in my mouth from the qt coffee
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: Several Weeks
Additional information: I need an attorney. I had to go hospital several times... and was given medication and am now treating for depression and post traumatic stress disorder and anxiety | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Headache
Yesterday Mold bread Uber eats order | Symptoms: Diarrhea
I purchased the Del Monte Diced Pears no sugar added 4 pack cups. I almost choked on large splinter pieces mixed in the fruit. Photos attached.
I purchased the 4 pack snack package of Del Monte Pears, no added sugar on 11/17/23, ate the last bowl on... 11/19/23. This is when I ate a spoonful of the pears and almost choked due to the splinters/bones in the pears.
I ate a frozen Boston market tv dinner, beef fried steak with mashed potatoes. Cooked well. Later that night woke up with horrific gut pain, vomited, diarrhea, then bloody diarrhea.. Purchased at Safeway, on powers. Boston markets frozen dinner | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Bloody Stool
The Pepper Jack Raw Milk Cheese from Hilltop Meadow Farm, 153 martin Road, Pine Grove, Schuylkill County, is being voluntarily recalled by the farm. The Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture warns consumers about "Hilltop Meadow Farm" brand '60 Day Aged Pepper Jack Raw Milk Cheese' with sell by... dates of 9/21/2023 or earlier. Testing of this cheese confirmed the presence of Listeria monocytogenes bacteria. No reported illnesses have been attributed to the product.
The recalled product was sold in ½ lb, 1 lb, 2.5 lb, and 5 lb sizes at their on-farm store and at the following locations:
Meadow Run Farms, 727 Rettew Mill Road, Littitz, Lancaster County
Shady Acres Farm Market, 8514 Elizabethtown Road, Elizabethtown, Lancaster County
Willow Haven Farm, 7686 Herber Road, New Tripoli, Leigh County
Healthy Habits Natural Market, 1120 Center Turnpike, Orwigsburg, Schuylkill County
Little Leaf Natural Products, 505 S Main Street, Montrose, Susquehanna County
Whole Earth Center, 360 Nassau St, Princeton, New Jersey
Healthy Way, 396 S Main St, Massena, New York
Northstar Bison Store, 225 Birch Avenue, Cameron, Wisconsin
The tainted Pepper Jack Raw Milk Cheese is labeled with the Hilltop Meadow Farm label and designations "From A2/A2 Milk" and "Made from 100% Grassfed Cow's Milk" product descriptions.
Listeria monocytogenes can cause listeriosis, an illness which has symptoms including fever, muscle aches, nausea and diarrhea. Listeriosis mainly affects pregnant women, newborns, the elderly, and adults with impaired immune systems. Listeriosis in pregnant women can result in miscarriage, premature delivery, serious infection of the newborn, or stillbirth.
People who consumed the Pepper Jack Raw Milk Cheese should consult their physicians if they become ill.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Hilltop Meadow Farm
Brand name: Hilltop Meadow Farm
Product recalled: Pepper Jack Raw Milk Cheese
Reason of the recall: Presence of Listeria monocytogenes
FDA Recall date: November 28, 2023
3 days ago
TGD Cuts, LLC has initiated a voluntary recall of the specific fresh-cut fruit cup, clamshell and tray products listed below because they contain cantaloupe from TruFresh which has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. Products were distributed to retail and food service locations in Maryland, D.C.,... Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina and South Carolina. There have been no reported illnesses to date.
Salmonella is an organism which can cause serious and sometime fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy persons infected with Salmonella often experience fever, diarrhea (which may be bloody), nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. In rare instances, infection with Salmonella can result in the organism getting into the bloodstream and producing more severe illnesses such as arterial infections (i.e., infected aneurysms), endocarditis and arthritis.
Due to the expanded recall of fresh, whole cantaloupes by TruFresh, on November 28, 2023, TGD Cuts, LLC is issuing this recall. Cantaloupes recalled by TruFresh were used as a raw material in TGD Cuts, LLC fruit cup, clamshell and tray products listed below.
This recall includes fresh-cut fruit cup, clamshell and tray products containing cantaloupe listed in the table below with use-by dates of November 2, 2023, through November 24, 2023. No other products are affected.
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 1" 50/2 oz. UPC: 840219184845 Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/7/2023 Use By/Julian Date End: 11/7/2023
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 1" 2/5 lb. UPC: 840219184449 Use By/Julian Date Start: 23300. Use By/Julian Date End: 23314
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 6/16oz. UPC: 840219150345. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/23/2023
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 50/2 oz. UPC: 840219186030. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/21/2023
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 4/2.5 lb. UPC: 840219185231. Use By/Julian Date Start: 23296. Use By/Julian Date End: 23314
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 20 lb. UPC: 840219170190. Use By/Julian Date Start: 23296. Use By/Julian Date End: 23317
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 3/30 oz. UPC: 840219150338. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/23/2023
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 5 lb. UPC: 840219134499. Use By/Julian Date Start: 23296. Use By/Julian Date End: 23317
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 2/5 lb. UPC: 840219196701. Use By/Julian Date Start: 23296. Use By/Julian Date End: 23317
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 4/6 oz. UPC: 840219198569. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/3/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/24/2023
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 6/9 oz. UPC: 840219165196. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/23/2023
- Item: Cantaloupe Spears 6/16 oz. UPC: 840219163697. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/24/2023
- Item: Cantaloupe Spears 100/2 oz. UPC: 840219172088. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/23/2023
- Item: Cantaloupe Spears 50/2 oz. UPC: 840219179452. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/7/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/21/2023
- Item: Cantaloupe Spears 50/4 oz. UPC: 840219138756. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/14/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/21/2023
- Item: Fruit Tray 3/64 oz. UPC: 840219166315. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/23/2023
- Item: Fruit Tray w/ Dip 3/36 oz. UPC: 840219175454. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/23/2023
- Item: Fruit Tray w/ Dip 3/5 lb. UPC: 840219195926. Use By/Julian Date Start: 23298. Use By/Julian Date End: 23317
- Item: Fruit Tray w/ Dip 3/56 oz. UPC: 840219171777. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/23/2023
- Item: Melon Loupe/Dew Chunks 50/2 oz. UPC: 840219178080. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/21/2023
- Item: Melon Tri-Color Chunks 6/9 oz. UPC: 840219192703. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/23/2023
- Item: Mixed Fruit 20 lb. UPC: 840219153148. Use By/Julian Date Start: 23296. Use By/Julian Date End: 23317
- Item: Mixed Fruit 5 lb. UPC: 840219116273. Use By/Julian Date Start: 23296. Use By/Julian Date End: 233
Consumers, restaurants, retailers, and wholesalers should not eat, sell, or serve recalled cantaloupe or recalled products containing cantaloupe.
Some consumers freeze cantaloupe for later use. Consumers should check their freezers and throw away recalled fresh or cut cantaloupe that was frozen for later use.
If you are not sure if your cantaloupe is part of the recall, do not eat or use it. These products are beyond their usable shelf-life and are no longer expected to be in commerce.
TGD Cuts, LLC takes the safety and integrity of the products it sells seriously. If customers have product affected by this voluntary recall, they should discard it immediately or return it to their local store for a full refund.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: TGD Cuts, LLC
Brand name: Not Branded
Product recalled: Fruit cups, clamshells and trays containing cantaloupe
Reason of the recall: Potential to be contaminated with Salmonella
FDA Recall date: December 05, 2023
I ate the dark chocolate oveltine ice cream and after eating it for a few seconds I felt a very painful hurt in my stomach , after I go to the toilet it hurts so much even if I'm done going to the toilet | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
The Mexican pizza taste like it was fried in a chemical. I still can’t get the taste out of my mouth. It is burning in my mouth, chest and throat. I only took two bites. I have the pizza and would like to pay for testing. Do you have any suggestions? | Symptoms: Nausea, Body Ache, Sore Throat