IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Dunkin', Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia, PA, USA
February 26, 2021 4:50 PM
“Me and my friend got matcha lattes and he vomited for the first time in years last night and I’ve been nauseous ever since. ”
April 11, 2021 12:05 AM
“Every time I have a donut from that place I get sick as dog. I’ve never put the two together until recently. I decided to have a donut from there twice in one week then I realized that my upset stomach, diarrhea and even vomiting in the past was all because of their donuts. I went to two different o... nes in two different cities in one week, BOTH days I was feeling nausea! I used to drink their coffees at one point and I just felt sick, but I thought it was because I was crashing. Now I know not to ever put their donuts in my mouth. ”
April 13, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Apr 7, 2021
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no soap at hand sink (baskin robbins prep area). Instructed management to properly supply and maintain all handwashing sinks at all times. Priority foundation violation 7-38-030(c),citat... ion issued. Corrected on site (cos).
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed a torn door gasket inside of the 1 door cream cheese cooler located across from the front prep line cooler. Management instructed to replace the torn door gasket.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed wet mops inside utility mop sink. Instructed to properly store and must hang up mops for drying.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain floor drains at (baskin robbins prep area) to remove build-up debris.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed missing (2) light shields for light fixtures at rear food prep area. Instructed to provide and maintain.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations not corrected from inspection report#2463361 dated:12/04/2020 #51-backflow preventer device not located behind ice machine and coffee machines in front prep/service area. Instructed to install so that it can be located to be serviced and maintained. Mar 4, 2021 #51-instructed to repair leaky faucet neck at 3 compartment sink infront prep area (water continuously running). Mar 4, 2021 #55-instructed to clean and maintain floors along the walls and in all corners throughout premises (front, rear, rear storage area). Mar 4, 2021 #55-instructed to remove unnecessary articles and unused equipment stored in rear storage area to prevent pest harborage. Mar 4, 2021 #56-instructed to replace missing (1) light shield inside walk-in freezer. Mar 4, 2021 instructed to correct noted violations and maintain by 4/14/2021. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090.
Source: chicago.gov ”
April 15, 2021 10:02 AM
“Ordered and consumed a McChicken sandwich from here on 4/12/21. Nothing was eaten prior to this sandwich. Shortly after eating I began to experience mild symptoms of food poisoning, which quickly led into the next two days of perfuse vomiting, nausea, and diarrhea. There’s is no question as to if it... was this location/product or not due to the fact that it was the only thing I consumed that day. Strongly believe this was due to poor food handling or improper cooking techniques. I’ve never experienced food poisoning prior to this. Extremely concerned for the health of others who eat at this location in the future. ”
April 2, 2021 11:34 AM
“I ordered my food last night next morning I woke up so sick throwing up and having bad diarrhea and feeling nausea which in terms caused me to miss work food was horrible and all. ”
March 31, 2021 9:18 PM
“I bought lobster ravioli at 7pm yesterday. I cooked it and ate it for dinner around 9pm. At 2:30am i woke up sweating and extremely nauseous. From then until 7am I vomited almost every 45mins. I also had some diarrhea. All day today I was tired and had some abdominal cramps as well as a headache fro... m being dehydrated from all the vomiting. ”
March 26, 2021 3:31 PM
“Got some chicken from there I was vomiting and diarrhea all night with bad abdominal pain could not hold nothing down for a while ”
March 25, 2021 9:19 AM
“I pick up a pepperoni and cheese and crackers they have it in one container and ate some a couple hours later I started vomiting and had diarrhea for hours still not feeling my best but it slowly going away ”
March 24, 2021 10:05 AM
“I had the meatloaf and after eating it I felt sick within 30 minutes I'm still experiencing symptoms ”
Recent Interesting Reports
April 7, 2021 5:26 PM
“In the morning I ate the their breakfast sandwich, nothing else within 5 hours I started constantly burping all day and it smelt like rotten eggs,This is the second time that it happed to me while eating the breakfast sandwich and it makes me wanna vomit. The next day I’m completely fine but it’s st... ill concerning because it’s never happened only with that sandwich. ”
April 1, 2021 6:54 PM
“everyone in my household was sick ”
March 25, 2021 7:32 PM
April 17, 2021 10:46 AM
“Pepperoni Pizza and white cheese pizza I the mother started puking last night and Diarrhea and my son started having diarrhea and vomiting this morning
Last night and this morning ”
April 4, 2021 4:25 AM
“6 in party / 4 fell ill with diarrhea and vomiting within 6 hours after leaving establishment. Had meatballs, garlic toast, chicken and rigatoni. Had stomach aches before leaving parking lot. ”
March 29, 2021 11:00 PM
“Company name: Sabra Dipping Company LLC
Brand name: Sabra
Product recalled: Classic Hummus
Reason of the recall: Salmonella Contamination
FDA Recall date: March 29, 2021
Recall details: Today Sabra Dipping Company, LLC announced that, in partnership with the FDA, it is voluntarily recalling app... roximately 2,100 cases of 10 oz Classic Hummus because it was potentially contaminated with Salmonella, that was discovered by a routine screen of a single tub by the FDA. The recall is limited to 1 SKU of 10 oz Classic Hummus produced on Friday, February 10, 2021 between the hours of 6:00 PM and 12:00 midnight with a “Best Before” date of April 26.
The voluntary recall is limited only to 10 oz Classic Hummus. No other Sabra products are affected by this recall. This product was distributed to 16 states. The product is over halfway through its shelf life. It’s unlikely you’ll find this product on the shelf. No illnesses or consumer complaints have been reported to date in connection with this recall. The recalled product is listed below. Consumers can find time stamp and “Best Before” date on the top of each package.
- Classic Hummus, 10oz. UPC: 300067. Best Before: 4/26/21. PRODUCTION DATE/TIME STAMP: On: Feb 10 Between: 18:00:27 and 23:49:00.
The product was distributed in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Indiana, Mississippi, Maine, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, New Jersey, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.
Consumers can contact Sabra Consumer Relations at 1-866-265-6761 for additional information Monday – Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM Eastern Standard Time. Additionally, consumers who have purchased the specific recalled product are urged to return it to the place of purchase or visit www.sabrahummusrecall.com for product reimbursement.
Consumption of food contaminated with Salmonella can cause salmonellosis. The most common symptoms of salmonellosis are diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever within 12 to 72 hours after eating a contaminated product. Most people recover without treatment. In rare circumstances, infection can produce more severe illness and require hospitalization. Older adults, infants, and persons with weakened immune systems are more likely to develop a severe illness. Individuals concerned about an illness should contact their health care provider.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
March 26, 2021 2:04 PM
“Woke at 3 am with cramping, nausea and Severe diarrhea.
Consumed at 5:30pm. Woke w severe cramps and nausea and SEVERE diarrhea till 10 am. It was the only thing all day not shared in a family meal. only one sick. ”
April 14, 2021 8:31 PM
“Great value chicken in a can I ate Just me, about 1 he after I ate. I got real dizzy, couldn’t hold my head up, sweating, upset tummy abs throwing up.
April 17, 2021 5:30 PM
“lettuce pack just me boyfriend didn't eat salad. started six this morning last had it around 9 or ten.
this morning ”