IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, 19th Street, Lubbock, TX, USA
A meat and cheese cheesy bun with lots of mayonnaise, Real Canadian Superstore Main Street, Main Street East, Milton, ON, Canada
6 hours ago
I had bought a cheesy bun with chicken breast, cheese, lettuce and an unearthly amount of mayonnaise. It had been about 30 minutes - 1hr and I started feeling sick. I went to bed and went to sleep, and woke up with nausea, stomach pain, chills, and a low grade fever. | Symptoms: Nausea, Fever, Chills, Stomach Pain
I got sick after eating zucchini, Walmart Supercenter, East Platte Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO, USA
6 hours ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
Suspected source: Zuchinni
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 4 to 8 hours
Sick: Me and 2 children | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps, Chills, Stomach Pain
Suspicion of food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps, Chills, other: Sweats
Suspected source: Chicken Ramen
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Additional information: No | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps, Chills, Sweating
6 hours ago
This is my second time getting sick from Juicy seafood I had some crab legs yesterday because I’ve been craving them really bad but later that night like 4am I started having really bad cramps then that’s when it started the diarrhea… I have been on the... toilet since 4am nonstop every 15 - 30 mins my arsehole burns like hell I don’t know what to do I’m never eating there again | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps
7 hours ago
Bought Peanuts m&m and had food poisoning 2 hours later, threw up about 5 times in period of 4 hours , chills, fever, terrible stomach cramps Could not stand on my feet was just horrible experience. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Cramps, Chills
I had 2 slices of bacon pizza and 1 slice of hawaiian pizza. I suspect it to be the Hawaiian because the pineapple keeps coming up in my vomit. It tasted fine, but I feel really ill. I can't even hold water down, I've been vomiting all day.
Sick: 2 people | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Ordered the Sweet and spicy mb and got violently ill. This is the second time this has happened at this location. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
coffee and ice cream, Both my husband and I ate coffee ice cream from marble slab in Lubbock last night and are sick today with diarrhea and throw up. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Closure Date: 10/19/2023
- Cream cheese stuffed jalapeños were above safe cold temperature of 41 degrees
- Raw shrimp was above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
- Raw chicken above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
- Raw pork and raw chicken, in... a cooler for longer than four hours, were above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
- Raw chicken was stored above salmon, raw pork and several ready-to-eat items.
- Shrimp was thawed at ambient temperature overnight.
- The dish wash machine was not sanitizing.
- The dish washer machine was not dispensing sanitizer.
- A knife that was not in use was dirty.
- Vegetable peelers had food debris on them.
- An employee washed their hands for less than 10 seconds; hand washing must be for at least 20 seconds.
- An employee did not wash their hands after going outside and coming back inside to prepare food.
- An employee did not change their dirty gloves when returning to food prep.
- The facility did not have a certified food protection manager.
- There were no food handler training records for employees available.
- There was no consumer advisory posted raw or under cooked foods.
- There was no letter of guarantee available. This is given to a facility from a supplier if foods are sold to eat in raw or partially cooked form - like sushi.
- There was no date mark on cut vegetables.
- There was a sponge in the hand sink.
- A hand sink was blocked by stacked pots.
- Dry batter mix was on the floor.
- The handle of a scoop was in contact with salt.
- Service items were being towel dried. Equipment and utensils must be air dried.
- Wet service equipment was stacked together. They must be allowed airflow to dry.
- In-use utensils were stored in water that was 104 degrees. It must be at least 135 degrees to kill bacteria.
- The 3-compartment sink was not sealed to the wall.
- Single use cups were used as scoops.
- Three containers of liquid did not have a label.
- A bulk container of white powder did not ha anve a label.
- There was an accumulation of residue on the vent hood.
- There was food residue and debris on the front prep table.
- Employees, personal drinks were stored on the prep line and above the drink station.
- The inspector notes, due to the number and the nature of the violations there was no active managerial control demonstrated.
Closure Date: 10/19/2023
- Cut tomatoes and bell peppers were above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
- An open container of minced garlic did not have an expiration date.
- The can opener blade was dirty.
- A drain line was leaking onto cups... that were stored under a drink station.
- An ice scoop, with an accumulation of debris, was stored on the ice machine.
- Each component of the 3-compartment sink was connected to the sewage system.
- Hard boiled eggs were held past their use by date.
- Cut bell peppers and onions were held past their discard date.
- An open container of half and half did not have a use by date.
- There were no chlorine test strips available to test the chlorine sanitizer at the dish washer.
- The reach-in cooler was not working.
- The lower part of the walk-in cooler was broken and separating.
- There were gaps at the bottom of the exterior door.
- An employee’s drink did not have a cover.
- A box of ribeye steaks was stored on the floor.
- A box of croissants was on the floor of the walk-in freezer.
- Cooked bacon was stored, uncovered, on top of a prep line shelf.
- Ice accumulation in a freezer was touching food packages.
- Frozen deli meat was thawing in standing water.
- A box of single-use plates was on the floor.
- The 3-compartment sink and hand sink were not sealed to the wall.
- A single-use cup was used as a scoop.
- Accumulation of food and debris on the non food-contact surfaces on the interior of the microwave.
- Accumulation of debris on the vent hood.
- Accumulation of dirt and debris on the non food-contact surfaces on the interior of the ice machine.
- The light intensity was not strong enough in the walk-in cooler.
- The light intensity was not strong enough on the prep-line.
- The light intensity was not strong enough in the ware wash area.
- The floor area behind the grill station was dirty.
- The flooring throughout the kitchen does not allow for proper drainage.
- An employee’s personal food was stored above the prep area.
- An employee’s personal items were in the walk-in cooler.
- Ceiling tiles were separating.
- The trash can in the restroom did not have a lid.
- There was no hand washing sign in the restroom.
- The inspector notes there was an excessive accumulation of dust, dirt, food residue and other debris on non food-contact surfaces of the grill station and inside the below storage unit.
Recent Interesting Reports
The FSAI announced the recall of Fin Carré White Chocolate due to the possible presence of plastic pieces. This product was sold at Lidl stores in Ireland.
The recalled product is:
- Fin Carré White Chocolate; pack size: 100g. Best before: 16/10/2024. Country Of Origin: Germany
Do... not consume the recalled product.
In case you experienced harm from extraneous materials, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
I ordered taco cabana yesterday and had chicken nachos with an orange juice. The chicken did taste a little overcooked but I was hungry with nothing else to eat so I finished it. I felt fine for a few hours until I got a terrible sick feeling.... I started to constantly throw up and had diarrhea all night. Now it’s the next day and I still have diarrhea and feel like I need to throw up more. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
I bought some chicken from kfc Winchester and after an hour and a half I became nauseous which followed by a severe episode of vomiting and diarrhoea all weekend into Monday night | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
1 week ago
Recall details: Tesco is recalling Growers Harvest Garden Peas because of possible contamination with an unknown type of berry, which may make this product unsafe to eat. These products were distributed in the United Kingdom.
Growers Harvest Garden Peas, Pack size: 900g, Batch code: 23196,... 23197, 23198, 23199, 23200, Best before: January 2025
Growers Harvest Garden Peas, Pack size: 900g, Batch code: 23237, 23238, 23239, 23240, Best before: February 2025
Growers Harvest Garden Peas, Pack size: 900g, Batch code: 23256, 23257, 23258, 23259, 23260, 26261, Best before: March 2025
Growers Harvest Garden Peas, Pack size: 900g, Batch code: 23275, 23276, 23277, Best before: April 2025
If you have bought any of the above product do not eat it. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund. No receipt is required.
If you are experiencing symptoms after eating this product it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist seek medical attention.
Company name: Tesco
Product recalled: Growers Harvest Garden Peas, Growers Harvest Garden Peas, Growers Harvest Garden Peas, Growers Harvest Garden Peas
FSA Recall date: 11/25/2023
3 weeks ago
My husband became ill after eating vegan blue cheese that he purchased today, although it was past its sell-by date. He has been vomiting and has terrible stomach cramps. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
2 weeks ago
I purchased a spicy meat whole pizza Friday, November 24th. Less than 4-6 hours, I had nausea, excruciating side pain, threw up 3-4 times (whole pieces of sausage, pepperoni, etc.). I thank God I didn't eat the entire pizza...froze the rest. I was extremely close to heading... to the ER as I felt I was going to die. I believe the slices I froze need to be tested. ALL I ate yesterday was the pizza. I eventually went to the ER and was prescribed 3 types of medication. I'm still shocked, can barely eat, and am out of money because of this. I'm waiting for 7-Eleven to contact me on the weekday. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Other
Went to Sam's club in Cookeville Tennessee and purchased Orange Chicken in box from frozen food section.Eat it for dinner and next day,woke up with diarrhea,cramping, nausea,bloating, vomiting and no feeling well. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Bloating, Cramps
I have spent over 1.5 hours in and out of bathroom with food poisoning symptoms. I had the pork carnitas and tamarind drink and either or both have destroyed my stomach. I called the restaurant, spoke to a young lady and told her about my symptoms.
I... did not ask for anything, i don't want any free food or reduced bill, I just wanted them to know about my symptoms. They refused to listen and ignored my warning, I told them i would l be contacting the Brick town board of health with my complaint. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea