IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Food tasted great, but I woke up 6 hours after eating it with uncontrollable shakes and a fever and chills. This lasted about an hour until I threw up everything. I had chills the rest of the night, but felt much better after throwing up. The day... after I developed watery diarrhea with green colored stool which has continued to Day 3 which is today. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Chills, Shaking
Crab legs, My wife and I ate crab at this location, on 10-19-22 around 8:30 PM. By 10:30 AM 10-20-22 I had a fever, diarrhea, nausea, muscle aches, flushed skin, and neck pain. I have been in the ER/hospital since. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Other, Muscle Pain
My wife and I both ate at this place on memorial day. We were the first customers seated when the doors opened we were both sick with diarrhea and vomiting with in three hours from leaving there. It lasted about 3 days | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Me and my girlfriend both ordered crab buckets. She had snow crab and I had the king crab. She is fine but I’ve had diarrhea for the past two days and nausea and I am missing work. We ate at this location. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
I had 2 slices of bacon pizza and 1 slice of hawaiian pizza. I suspect it to be the Hawaiian because the pineapple keeps coming up in my vomit. It tasted fine, but I feel really ill. I can't even hold water down, I've been vomiting all day.
Sick: 2 people | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Ordered the Sweet and spicy mb and got violently ill. This is the second time this has happened at this location. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
coffee and ice cream, Both my husband and I ate coffee ice cream from marble slab in Lubbock last night and are sick today with diarrhea and throw up. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Closure Date: 10/19/2023
- Cream cheese stuffed jalapeños were above safe cold temperature of 41 degrees
- Raw shrimp was above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
- Raw chicken above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
- Raw pork and raw chicken, in... a cooler for longer than four hours, were above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
- Raw chicken was stored above salmon, raw pork and several ready-to-eat items.
- Shrimp was thawed at ambient temperature overnight.
- The dish wash machine was not sanitizing.
- The dish washer machine was not dispensing sanitizer.
- A knife that was not in use was dirty.
- Vegetable peelers had food debris on them.
- An employee washed their hands for less than 10 seconds; hand washing must be for at least 20 seconds.
- An employee did not wash their hands after going outside and coming back inside to prepare food.
- An employee did not change their dirty gloves when returning to food prep.
- The facility did not have a certified food protection manager.
- There were no food handler training records for employees available.
- There was no consumer advisory posted raw or under cooked foods.
- There was no letter of guarantee available. This is given to a facility from a supplier if foods are sold to eat in raw or partially cooked form - like sushi.
- There was no date mark on cut vegetables.
- There was a sponge in the hand sink.
- A hand sink was blocked by stacked pots.
- Dry batter mix was on the floor.
- The handle of a scoop was in contact with salt.
- Service items were being towel dried. Equipment and utensils must be air dried.
- Wet service equipment was stacked together. They must be allowed airflow to dry.
- In-use utensils were stored in water that was 104 degrees. It must be at least 135 degrees to kill bacteria.
- The 3-compartment sink was not sealed to the wall.
- Single use cups were used as scoops.
- Three containers of liquid did not have a label.
- A bulk container of white powder did not ha anve a label.
- There was an accumulation of residue on the vent hood.
- There was food residue and debris on the front prep table.
- Employees, personal drinks were stored on the prep line and above the drink station.
- The inspector notes, due to the number and the nature of the violations there was no active managerial control demonstrated.
Closure Date: 10/19/2023
- Cut tomatoes and bell peppers were above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
- An open container of minced garlic did not have an expiration date.
- The can opener blade was dirty.
- A drain line was leaking onto cups... that were stored under a drink station.
- An ice scoop, with an accumulation of debris, was stored on the ice machine.
- Each component of the 3-compartment sink was connected to the sewage system.
- Hard boiled eggs were held past their use by date.
- Cut bell peppers and onions were held past their discard date.
- An open container of half and half did not have a use by date.
- There were no chlorine test strips available to test the chlorine sanitizer at the dish washer.
- The reach-in cooler was not working.
- The lower part of the walk-in cooler was broken and separating.
- There were gaps at the bottom of the exterior door.
- An employee’s drink did not have a cover.
- A box of ribeye steaks was stored on the floor.
- A box of croissants was on the floor of the walk-in freezer.
- Cooked bacon was stored, uncovered, on top of a prep line shelf.
- Ice accumulation in a freezer was touching food packages.
- Frozen deli meat was thawing in standing water.
- A box of single-use plates was on the floor.
- The 3-compartment sink and hand sink were not sealed to the wall.
- A single-use cup was used as a scoop.
- Accumulation of food and debris on the non food-contact surfaces on the interior of the microwave.
- Accumulation of debris on the vent hood.
- Accumulation of dirt and debris on the non food-contact surfaces on the interior of the ice machine.
- The light intensity was not strong enough in the walk-in cooler.
- The light intensity was not strong enough on the prep-line.
- The light intensity was not strong enough in the ware wash area.
- The floor area behind the grill station was dirty.
- The flooring throughout the kitchen does not allow for proper drainage.
- An employee’s personal food was stored above the prep area.
- An employee’s personal items were in the walk-in cooler.
- Ceiling tiles were separating.
- The trash can in the restroom did not have a lid.
- There was no hand washing sign in the restroom.
- The inspector notes there was an excessive accumulation of dust, dirt, food residue and other debris on non food-contact surfaces of the grill station and inside the below storage unit.
Recent Interesting Reports
RappelConso announced the recall of HENNART Pierre des Burons cheese due to the presence of Listeria monocytogenes. This product was distributed nationwide in France.
The recalled product is HENNART Pierre des Burons cheese, item code 07518 and 13760, with:
- GTIN 3700222102786 Lot LOT 327805 Use-by date... 10/19/2023
- GTIN 3700222102786 Lot LOT 327824 Use-by date 10/19/2023
- GTIN 3700222102786 Lot LOT 327814 Use-by date 10/18/2023
- GTIN 3700222105039 Lot LOT 338502 Use-by date 11/08/2023
Packaging: Shrink-wrapped cheese bar
Marketing date: 10/03/2023
Marketing end date: 10/05/2023
Storage temperature: Keep refrigerated.
Health mark: FR 62.215.030 CE
Distributors: INDEPENDANTS CORA SAINTE MARIE AUX CHENES 57255 SUPERLOG 6041 GOSSELIES BELGIUM OTERA AMIENS OTERA VILLENEUVE d'ASCQ OERA AVELIN INTERMARCHE GROIX INTERMARCHE MONS EN BAROEUIL LECLERC DAINVILLE LECLERC MONTBELIARD LECLERC ORCHIES
End date of the recall procedure: 11/15/2023
Do not consume the affected product.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
1 week ago
Yesterday I went to ale Spot to have dinner, and before making my order, I asked several times if the fish was fresh, their assured than I asked a fish Tajini, I barely could sleep, had headaches, nausea, diarrhea and I’m feeling dizzy. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Headache, Dizziness
Suspicion of food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
Suspected Source: McDonald's Menu
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Additional information: no | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
Scombroid Poisoning, 3 people with rash/hives shortly after eating Young’s Seafood Tempura Battered Fish. | Symptoms: Other, Skin Rash
From Tuesday My kids had vomiting one Tuesday and Wednesday. My husband had a fever and diarrhea. Two days ago, I had a fever and my condition was so bad. Yesterday, I vomited and felt so sick when I defecated. I feel so nauseous and dizzy. Dizziness has been going on since two weeks ago. No | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Vomiting, Dizziness, Nausea
Almond crossiant that should not have dark chocolate in it. I bought an almond croissant which I buy often from there and it had dark chocolate (which I had an allergy to as a kid, also it was in chunks) instantly tongue numbness, mouth tingling and face... numbness, instant chills, shakes, diarrhea, stomach cramping, right side of face numbness and bottom lip swelling. Acid in my stomach made me taste a metallic taste I instantly took a Benadryl, not thinking anything severe. I visited medical care and was told I now have gerd, chocolate allergy, prescribe epi pens, daily Pepcid and Zyrtec daily until see the allergist. I was seen at two medical clinics and was not prescribed any steroid or anything else. I suffered for months after this, my 3 rd visit to the medical center was disappointed that I was not given any steroids, because I still was having issues since then. Later on I had a Reece’s candy bar and I got an itchy mouth and weird feeling in top of my mouth. So now it be a chocolate allergy period!! | Symptoms: Vomiting, Diarrhea, Numbness, Chills, Swelling, Allergic Reaction
Had the Classic Carol chicken salad, pimento cheese and the grape salad. Shared the pimento with another person who thankfully did not get sick. Was feeling ill within 12 hours. Had diarrhea, heat flashes, stomach cramps and vomiting. The diarrhea was the worst as it was watery... and constant for about 16 hours from onset. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
I ate one Jimmy Dean Sausage, Egg and Cheese Croissant sandwiches for breakfast on Monday. I began to vomit profusely by mid day, diarrhea started Monday and is stopping Wednesday, cramping~~very uneasy.. I still have the product and haven't let Wegmans know about it yet. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
TESCO The Growers Harvest Garden Peas - recalled due to potential contamination with an unknown berry
2 days ago
The FSAI announced the recall of The Growers Harvest Garden Peas (frozen) by TESCO due to the possible contamination of an unknown type of berry, which may pose a risk to customers if consumed. This product was distributed in Ireland.
The recalled product is The Growers Harvest... Garden Peas (frozen) 900g, with codes:
- Best Before: Jan-25. Batch codes: 23196, 23197, 23198, 23199, 23200
- Best Before: Feb-25. Batch codes: 23237, 23238, 23239, 23240
- Best Before: Mar-25. Batch codes: 23256, 23257, 23258, 23259, 23260, 26261
- Best Before: Apr-25. Batch codes: 3275, 23276, 23277
Consumers are advised not to eat the affected product.
In case you experience harm from this product, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.