IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Kentucky Fried Chicken, Schanzenstrasse 5, 3008 Bern, Switzerland
December 24, 2020 8:51 PM
“I picked something up at KFC at noon on 23/12/2020. The chicken looked very pale and was barely crispy. Since I didn't want to throw anything away, I ate everything, even though I didn't want to eat the last pieces of chick. I had a feeling of nausea all day. In the evening I had to vomit. I thought... it was over. The next day I had a stomach ache all the time. I drank teas and took pills. Nevertheless, I woke up at 2:00 on the night of the 24th to the 25th and had diarrhea. I haven't been able to go to the bathroom the last few days because I had constipation. It's now 2:50 a.m., and I wish for Christmas that it's finally over and KFC closes. ”
March 1, 2021 4:52 PM
“I got diarrhea ”
March 2, 2021 4:06 AM
“I ordered a trilogy box meal from here. My stomach reacted badly to this a couple hours later as i had really bad stomach ache and had to use the toilet. The trilogy box meal contains a zinger burger, popcorn chicken, chips, corn and 1 chicken strip. ”
March 2, 2021 5:21 AM
“I ordered on Uber eat last night, after eating, impossible to sleep at night and this morning nausea went up gastric and urge to vomit ”
March 2, 2021 7:33 PM
“I was the only one that ate it, symptoms started after a few hours but that was the only thing I ate all day
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 15, 2021 8:56 PM
“organic 9 seed bread. I ate 2 slices for breakfast. I started itching all over. My lips got swollen. I had cramps and a stomach ache all day. I couldnt sleep. I took two antihistamines. That calmed the symptoms, however today I had diarrhea. I feel lethargic. It happened Yesterday and today. I check... ed for an expiration date. I think it said October. It might have been expired. ”
February 25, 2021 7:55 PM
“I received it last night and quickly after eating it I started feeling kind of ill. I brushed it off at first and figured it was because of the grease. Come the next morning I have severely sick with committing, diarrhea and nausea. ”
February 19, 2021 7:27 PM
“Fresh pre-sliced zucchini spears Reaction within hour of eating. Common denominator between both days for me was the raw zucchini spears. It happened on Thursday 2/18/2021 and Friday 2/19/2021 ”
February 2, 2021 12:23 PM
February 1, 2021 5:40 PM
“Happy farms pimento cheese sandwich spread zesty jalapeno Got sick about 5 or 6 hours after consumption. Liquid diarrhoea, projectile vomiting, extreme fatigue, nausea. ”
February 7, 2021 7:37 PM
“I ate salmon bought from there and 2 hours later I’m puking my guts out and my super bowl Sunday is ruined x( ”
March 2, 2021 11:59 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 297,715 pounds of ready-to-eat canned corned beef products by GLG Trading Inc. because they were imported and distributed in the United States without the benefit of FSIS import re-inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions du... e to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers who have purchased these products not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
The canned corned beef items were imported on various dates between June 6, 2020 to Jan. 21, 2021. The product cans are labeled with various “Best Before” dates and the product cases are labeled with various shipping marks. The products subject to recall bear “Australia Inspected” number “39” and were shipped to retail locations nationwide. The affected codes can be found on the link below.
The problem was discovered after FSIS received a tip from an industry representative indicating that corned beef product received from Milky Way did not undergo FSIS import reinspection.
Consumers with questions about the recall can contact Ramita Garviso, MW Polar Consumer Relations Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org and (562) 921-2800, Ext. 160. Members of the media with questions about the recall can contact Ruby Jing, MW Polar Vice President of Pricing and Marketing, at Ruby129@mwpolar.com and (562) 921-2800, Ext. 129.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov ”
February 18, 2021 11:58 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of Irresistible Ginger and Dark Chocolate Cookies by Co-op because they may contain pieces of plastic.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
- Irresistible Ginger and Da... rk Chocolate Cookies (200g). Best before: 2 June 2021 and 3 June 2021.
The presence of plastic makes this product unsafe to eat.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk ”
February 28, 2021 2:21 AM
“double cheeseburger It was just myself who got sick two days after I ate the food I was feeling sick to my stomach and had cramps
I went there wednesday feb,24 2021 at 9:22pm and ordered a double cheesebuger cook to order and i waited 10 mins for my food on my home started to eat it and noticed t... hat the burger was Raw!! very pink. i took the food back got my money back got home the next day had diarrhea for two days i will never eat there again
Wednesday February 27,2021 ”