IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
KFC Blackpool, Devonshire Road, Blackpool, UK
June 23, 2019 4:23 PM
“I got my food home about 12.30 after ordering about an hour before. Wolfed it down and enjoyed every bit as usual until a out 6/7pm when I started to get really sweaty and nauseous. Since then - it's now 9.30pm - I have been back and forward to the toilet with diarrhea and vomiting, sometimes uncont... rollable projectile vomiting. I won't be eating again that's for sure this is the first time I've been physically sick in over 13years ”
May 11, 2021 1:18 AM
“I asked the house and we ate and all right, until the next day all three dawn with a very strong poisoning ”
May 11, 2021 9:32 AM
“Chicken 1 person got sick, symptoms started around 6 hours after eating chicken from there. Symptoms started with a slight fever, sweating and feeling sick. This kept going for about an hour before diarrhoea started and continued so far for 3 hours. It's now been about 8 hours since eating chicken ”
May 11, 2021 11:03 PM
“My partner and I got so sick from eating it an hour after eating there. It was so bad we still couldn't manage vomiting and diarrhoea the day after. Never again. THIS IS POISON! It's not the first time this has happened. We just hoped this time it would be different, boy were we wrong!!! ”
May 12, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: May 10, 2021
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: found black slimy substances on interior water components of the ice maker,'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned... and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005, citation issued.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed torn weatherstrip at bottom of rear exit door. Must make door tight fitting all across the bottom to prevent pest entry.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed broken floor tiles near the ice maker. Must repair and maintain. Floor tiles in front of the 3-compartment sink in need for re-grouting and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed excessive grease food debris under and around the deep fryers. Instructed to detail clean and maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed mechanical ventilation in men and women washrooms not working. Must repair and maintain adequate ventilation at all times.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: allergen training is required for all employees that have a city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Instructed to complete training and keep certificate on site.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation not corrected from inspection report#2352662 dated: 12/03/2019 #51--observed no backflow device at ice machine. Instructed management to install or find location of backflow device. Mar 3, 2020 instructed to correct noted violation and maintain by 5/17/2021 priority foundation violation 7-42-090.
Source: chicago.gov ”
May 12, 2021 10:50 AM
“I ordered a spiced toffee ice coffee and an iced mocha. Instant regret. Both drinks tasted disgusting but I didn’t want to waste them. I was shaking for 3 hours. Had diarrhoea and the worst stomach aches. I couldn’t eat the whole day. I know 6 different people who bought a coffee from the same day a... lso had similar symptoms. There was definitely something off with the coffee or hygiene of the shop. Should be investigated because it can harm others. ”
May 12, 2021 10:27 AM
“5 of my friends and I all got sick from the coffee. It wasn’t the milk as I had a dairy alternative sooo... ”
May 12, 2021 10:27 AM
“I ordered a toffee spiced ice coffee and it made my stomach hurt and made me want to vomit. From there ”
May 12, 2021 9:16 AM
“Beef burger on the on Friday 7 th may . The sample has come back from the hospital and confirmed food poisoning. One person got sick . The symptoms started same day . The person went to hospital where the sample has today came back positive for food poisoning. ”
May 11, 2021 10:54 AM
Recent Interesting Reports
May 9, 2021 12:22 PM
“I had the 11 inch thin crust meat lover pizza. It was delicious but I had explosive diarrhea later in the afternoon. I was sweating a few hours later. I had stomach cramps for 24 hours and I was wiped out for 36 hours. ”
May 7, 2021 1:04 PM
“Chicken salad bowl I got diarrhea 13 hours after eating ”
April 22, 2021 8:42 AM
“Last night till now. My wife and I are both in a lot of Abdominal pain and throwing up. It tasted off but we still ate at least one slice each. At 7pm or so we ate the pizza and it tasted off. By 10 pm my wife and I were both in pain and my son, 18 months, was unable to get comfortable and sleep.... He never stays up past 8 or so. We were able to take something and get to sleep. Both of us woke up in the night to throw up. This morning we are both in pain, I was able to p****, while my wife has not and the pain is intense. We both Are laying down now despite needing to work. ”
May 11, 2021 4:03 PM
“Ordered Beef-n-Cheddar. Beef looked a little greenish, but I figured I was just seeing things since I had been out in the sun a while before we went and ordered. After about 30 minutes, I started feeling nauseous. Then I had horrible pains in my lower abdomen. Then the diarrhea came. Now, it's... just back and forth to the bathroom with intermittent abdominal cramps that feel like I'm being twisted from the inside out. ”
Farm Boy Romaine Lettuce, Chartrand's Your Independent Grocer, 55 Scott St, Temiskaming Shores, ON P0J 1P0, Canada
April 26, 2021 9:27 PM
“Possible romaine lettuce brand farmboy or black beans. I’m not positive it was that but it’s the only thing I can think of since they’ve had problems a year ago or so with E. coli from that brand. ”
April 29, 2021 7:54 PM
“I purchused Marie Callenders frozen chicken pot pie from there on April 12th 2021.
I became ill within a few hours after eating the pot pie. I was vomiting, nauseous, dizzy and had diarrhea.
Symptoms lasted for at least 5 hours. ”
April 15, 2021 7:47 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Co-op Gold Pure brand Superfood Peanut Butter – Crunchy products by Federated Co-Operatives Ltd. because may contain hazelnut which is not declared on the label. There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products.
- Co-op Gold... Pure Superfood Peanut Butter - Crunchy (480 gr). UPC: 0 57316 19450 3. Codes: LOT# 200650 Best Before 30 JUL 2021
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.canada.ca
Source: CFIA ”
April 25, 2021 4:52 PM
“I ordered 2 items , one neing the Ahi Tuna salad.It was on April 21 on a Wednesday.The delivery was received about 6:30 pm. She ate at around 7:10.
we went to bed about 8pm. The severe vomiting started at 3 am.It continued on. She had to go to the doctor at trustcare and 4 days later the symptoms h... avent stopped .She is back at the do tor again . Something needs to be looked at.Weve eaten there on alot of occasions , and this is the first time.The ahi tina was onviously not good , or maybe. Something pertaining to the salad. It happened Wednwsday April 21,2021.. It was in the evening time .We got delivery. The next day my fiance was diagnosed with food poisoning. ”
May 11, 2021 7:54 PM
“Takeout food from there 5 of us have nausea and diarrhea still ongoing
Monday May 10,2021 ”