IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 months ago
Last night at approximately 5:15pm, I ate the fried zucchini flower appetizer at Monica’s Trattoria. . It tasted incredibly bitter so I only consumed two bites. The taste was hideous. I woke up at 5:00am with terrible stomach cramps and explosive diarrhea. It’s nearly 2:00pm and I... still have these symptoms. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps
Closure Date: 11/29/2023
- Roach excrement, egg cases (including one actively hatching), and dead roaches were observed throughout the facility;
- An accumulation of grease and food debris, which serves as a food source for roaches; and,
- Several to-go containers on shelves above the prep... line were observed covered in roach excrement. Containers were discarded at the time of inspection.
Closure Date: 12/02/2023
- High Priority - - From initial inspection: High Priority - Raw animal foods not properly separated from one another based upon minimum required cooking temperature when stored in a freezer - not all products commercially packaged. Raw chicken not in its original... package is stored over raw pork in the reach-in freezer by the cook line. Operator reorganized. **Corrected On-Site** - From follow-up inspection 2023-12-01: **Time Extended** - From follow-up inspection 2023-12-02: **Time Extended**
- High Priority - - From initial inspection: High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. 1. Over 50 rodent droppings underneath the storage rack by the triple sink in the food prep area. 2. Over 50 rodent droppings on pan stored at food prep sink. 3. 2 rodent droppings at the entrance to the establishment. 4. 8 rodent droppings on the floor of the customer waiting area. 5. 2 rodents dropped on a chair by the front counter. 6. 1 rodent dropping inside spoon hanging on prep table in the kitchen. 7. 5 rodents dropped underneath the microwave on the storage rack in the kitchen. 8. 10 droppings in front of the triple sink. 9. 5 rodents dropping on five-gallon oil buckets in the kitchen. 10. 10 rodents dropped on the floor in front of the cookline in the kitchen. 11. 15 rodent droppings on an opened bag of flour on the floor in the food prep area. 12. Over 25 rodent droppings on boxes, and shelves in dry storage at the front counter. - From follow-up inspection 2023-12-01: Over 15 rodent droppings on shelves with single-serve utensils in the kitchen. Over 15 rodent droppings are on the shelf at the front counter. Ten rodent droppings on the floor of the customer's eating area. Ten rodents dropped on the floor and shelving in dry storage by the front counter. **Time Extended** - From follow-up inspection 2023-12-02: Over 15 rodent droppings on shelves at the front counter. Over 10 rodent droppings in a utensil storage container on the food prep table. Two rodent droppings on the food prep table opposite the triple sink. Two rodents dropped on the storage rack next to the cook line. **Time Extended**
Source: Florida Department of Health
5 hours ago
Yesterday, 3 December 2023 I ate simply Asia noodles and I immediately started feeling stomach cramps, followed by vomitting, then diarrhoea and really intense headache s We did notice that the chicken was slightly undercooked, it was slices of chicken breast but didn't pay too much attention... to it but in hindsight we think that might what caused it | Symptoms: Cramps, Headache, Diarrhea, Vomiting
6 hours ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Headache
Suspected source: Caesar salad, steak, asparagus, potatoes
Onset: 12 to 24 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Headache
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Chills, Headache
Suspected source: Pineapple
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Nausea, Chills, Headache
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Suspected source: Mac and cheese
Onset: 1 to 2 days
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Sick: 3 people | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Recent Interesting Reports
3 weeks ago
Local, state, and federal (CDC, FDA) public health authorities investigated multiple potential clusters of cyclosporiasis cases during 2023, with onset on or after April 1, 2023. As of October 24, 2023, 41 jurisdictions, including 40 states and New York City, have reported a total of 2,272 laboratory-confirmed... cases of cyclosporiasis. 186 have been hospitalized and no deaths were reported. These individuals had not traveled outside of the United States during the 14 days before they got sick. No specific food items have been identified as the source of most of these illnesses.
As it currently stands, the actual count of people infected with cyclosporiasis may be higher than reported, due to some individuals potentially recovering without seeking medical attention or being tested for Cyclospora. Cyclosporiasis, caused by the parasite Cyclospora cayetanensis, causes diarrhea, loss of appetite, and cramping. Cyclosporiasis cases are reported year-round in the United States, with increases in case counts seen during the spring and summer months.
In case you are experiencing Cyclospora symptoms, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
1 week ago
I was eating a fruit bowl that held moldy fruits and I had bought some beef carne de res taquitos which had me extremely sick due to the lack of them replacing the old foods with fresh ones | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
The Maine CDC has announced a possible Hepatitis A exposure at a Falmouth food service establishment, namely The Dockside Grill located at 215 Foreside Rd, Falmouth, ME. The contagious liver disease is likely linked to a worker employed at the restaurant, potentially impacting patrons and staff.
The... individual worked during their infectious period at this restaurant on the following dates:
- October 23-25
- November 6-8
The risk is confined only to those who dined in or ordered takeout on these dates. Ongoing collaboration with the restaurant continues, with the Maine CDC declaring no concerns regarding ongoing exposure outside of these distinct dates.
The Maine CDC suggests getting vaccinated to prevent Hepatitis A, indicating successful prevention in at least 94 out of 100 people after a single dose. The second dose ensures long-term protection. Those exposed may avoid the illness if vaccinated within two weeks post-exposure. Any leftovers from the restaurant during the specified dates should be discarded.
People who patronized or worked at the restaurant are advised to watch for symptoms of Hepatitis A for up to 50 days from the last date of potential exposure. Symptoms may include fatigue, low appetite, stomach pain, nausea, and jaundice, among other signs.
In case you experienced Hepatitis A symptoms, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Yesterday evening KFC chicken is recurrent as soon as I eat it No thanks | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Me and my partner bought a roast chicken frozen pie ate it Friday night and by 10am Saturday morning my partner was gravely I’ll. Consistent vomiting and diarrhoea. I started at 3am Sunday morning and have only been sick twice (I didn’t eat as much of the pie). | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
Me and my 2 year old son. Started having bad diarrhea 3-4hrs after eating here. I’ve been nauseous and having headaches as well. My son has a fever. Food was extra greasy | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Fever, Headache
Seneca Foods Corporation is announcing a voluntary recall of mislabeled Hy-Vee Turkey gravy in glass jars that actually contains beef gravy. This product could potentially contain a soy allergen which is not declared on the label. Seneca is now retrieving improperly labeled Hy-Vee Turkey Gravy from its... distribution system. This recall only affects Hy-Vee Turkey Gravy product sold by Hy-Vee. No other retailers are affected. Seneca is not aware of any reports of consumer illness related to this product.
People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to soy run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume these products.
The recall extends to the following labels and package sizes ONLY:
Hy-Vee Turkey Gravy (12 oz glass jars)
- Individual Lot Code On Lid:
Please note this recall impacts less than 1% of this particular product sold in Hy-Vee stores. Consumers with this product should return it for a full refund to the retail outlet where it was purchased.
In case you experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Seneca Foods Corporation
Brand name: Hy-Vee
Product recalled: Turkey Gravy
Reason of the recall: Undeclared soy
FDA Recall date: November 22, 2023
Diarrhea vomiting fever next 2 day diarhea hospitol bacteria infection and hives stayed 24 hrs at hospital | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever
Ordered a burger and fries and have been up for hrs regretting it. Done with that place. Clean your place up | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
2 weeks ago
My husband became ill after eating vegan blue cheese that he purchased today, although it was past its sell-by date. He has been vomiting and has terrible stomach cramps. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps