IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Panda Buffet, Thomasville Road, Tallahassee, FL, United States
2Come comida de , | Symptoms: Other
Closure date: 10/20/2022
Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department.
Ate here in March and by the time I got home was going non stop. Being in the food service industry for 35 years I knew something was off and the inside was cold....i are the dumplings and sweet and sour chicken...i went to my car and... got my thermometer and temp the food it was 91 degrees and you could see it had been there for a while...also observed the kitchen marrying foods just brought out with food that was sitting on the line. I confronted the owner and was asked to pay and leave. I was sick for 3 days from 2 bites of food and just don't want it to happen to anyone else..also reported to dept. Of health | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Food that I ate Stomach start hurting.after taste.I started vomiting 10 minutes later | Symptoms: Vomiting, Other, Stomach Pain
Food I ate at supper time at 2-3am I had belly cramps and nausea. I vomited at 7:30 am. Still haven't slept. Tired and drained. It happened Just now, | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Cramps
Usually come here all the time. My daughter had GC for lunch and left overs. She woke up next morning throwing up. Did that on and off for about 4 hours. We are still dealing w it now. She ate fried chicken, mac-n-cheese, corn, and roll (twice).... I believe it was the corn, since she now has diarrhea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Vomiting
Suspected source: Panda Express
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Additional information: Family of four ate there. Only I got sick. I had one item the rest did not. I don’t recall the name but it... was a breaded chicken with bell peppers. Sweet not spicy. How can I know for sure is from Panda? There were 4 of us and I’m the only one who got sick. We all had similar foods but I got one that no one else did. A sweet chicken with bell peppers. I forget what it was called. I only had projectile vomiting. Not diarrhea as others here have reported. Dinner 8pm after an FSU football game. Vomiting that night (awoke me from slumber). Fine by the next day. | Symptoms: Vomiting
Closure Date: 11/07/2023
- High Priority - Operating with an expired Division of Hotels and Restaurants license. 6/1/23 expiration. Observed operator purchase license 6/1/24. **Corrected On-Site**
- High Priority - Stop Sale issued on time/temperature control for safety food due to temperature abuse. Time/temperature control for... safety food prepared from/mixed with ingredient(s) at ambient temperature not cooled to 41 degrees Fahrenheit within 4 hours. Observed bean sauce in reach-in cooler 48F per owner held overnight.
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safe food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Observed rice 48F placed in cooler 3 hours ago, the owner placed on ice, re temp 43F 30 minutes later. **Corrective Action Taken**
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food prepared from/mixed with ingredient(s) at ambient temperature not cooled to 41 degrees Fahrenheit within 4 hours. Observed bean sauce in reach-in cooler 48F per owner held overnight.
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food, other than whole meat roast, hot held at less than 135 degrees Fahrenheit. Observed beans and rice 71F, Mac and cheese 112F, mushroom base rice 70F all held 2.5 hours per owner, owner re-heated to 165F or above during inspection **Corrective Action Taken** **Warning**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Closure Date: 10/23/2023
- High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found. Observed one live roach under soda machine by drive through window.
- High Priority - Rodent activity is present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. Observed approximately 8 rodent droppings... in the following areas: 3 droppings in dry storage, 2 droppings by back door, and 2 under hand wash sink next to office.
- High Priority - Rodent rub marks present along walls/ceilings. Observed rodent rub marks on three ceiling tiles above dry storage and mop sink area.
Source: Florida Department of Health
Last night perdue chicken nuggets | Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea
Recent Interesting Reports
Yen Bros. Food Service (2011) Ltd. is recalling their Fruit Salad due to Salmonella. These products were distributed to Hotels, restaurants, and institutions in British Columbia.
The recalled products are:
No Brand Fruit Salad 7.5 pound, All production dates from 10/23/23 up to and including 11/17/23
No... Brand Fruit Salad, 25 pound. All production dates from 10/23/23 up to and including 11/17/23
Do not use, sell, serve or distribute the affected products.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
2 days ago
We went in August family of 6. Four of us got covid and diarrhea. Found mold in our butter at Toro. They haven't had AC at the restaurants by the beach. Also our room in building 5a had no ac. Food wasn't good and we didn't drink tap water. Never again 😒 | Symptoms: Diarrhea
3 days ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills, Headache
Suspected source: Italian Sausage Ravioli
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: 2 people
Additional information: I'm not the only sick one. My father, who also had some ravioli, has had a... lot of diarrhea. I am suspicious of Walmart's ability to keep food 'fresh'. The package said it was good until January 2024, but this is not a good Walmart. They have a habit of having a lot of past-due packages of meats still on shelves. ( I thought I was safe with the date on the package. Stupid me) | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills, Headache
3 weeks ago
My Family and I ate at Texas De Brazil on Monday, 10/30/23. The Meats were very undercooked, raw, chewy, and full of gristle. There were several meats and even the Filet Mignon that were very fatty, chewy, full of gristle, practically not edible. However, being at a... ‘nicer’ restaurant with only cloth napkins and no extra plates, we had 2 family members choose to swallow the ridiculously chewy meats whole, when they were unable to break the meats down with excessive chewing, they just swallowed the bites down whole, instead of trying to discreetly discard (spit them out) the chewy meats. We lingered and chatted awhile after dinner & then proceeded our drive home, we live about an hour from the restaurant, we had one family member that nearly didn’t make it home to the bathroom. Family Members #1 & # 2: both had explosive diarrhea within the first 2 hours of eating there, followed by several rounds of diarrhea, stomach cramps, and vomiting over the past several days. Family Members #3 & #4: both went to bed nauseated, and woke up 6-8 hours after eating dinner violently vomiting, followed by several more rounds of diarrhea, vomiting, stomach cramps for several days after eating there. My family has been miserably ill with stomach issues since eating at Texas De Brazil - Birmingham Location. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
A few hours after consuming half of a blue machine from a Costco value pack I felt increasing naseau then had extreme vomitting and stomach pain. The next day I had very bad diarrehea and very extreme stomach pain. I'm in day 3 and my stomach is still pretty messed up. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (NH DHHS) has urged consumers not to consume Wilcox Ice Cream ("best by" dates 9/13/24, 9/14/24, 9/15/24), produced by Wilcox Ice Cream in East Arlington, Vermont due to potential Listeria contamination. These products were sold at food establishments... in New England including the Hanover Co-Op Food Store, Lebanon Co-Op Food Store, and the Monadnock Food Co-Op in New Hampshire. No illnesses related to these products have been reported to date.
The recalled products are:
- Wilcox’s Premium Sweet Cream. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s Premium Sweet Cream Caramel Apple. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s Premium Vanilla. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s Premium Salted Caramel Turtle: Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s Premium Maple Cream. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s Premium Mint Chocolate Chip. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Quart, Pint
- Leonardo’s Gelato Mint Chocolate Chip. Package Size: 4 oz. cups
- Wilcox’s SUPER PREMIUM Mint Chocolate Chip. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Pint
- Wilcox’s SUPER PREMIUM Caramel Brownie. Package Size: 1.5 Quart, Pint
The issue came to light after a sample of the product tested positive for the Listeria monocytogenes bacteria in a routine check at the DPHS Public Health Laboratory, leading to the voluntary recall by the company.
Consumers should discontinue consumption of the product immediately. Please return them to your store of purchase for full credit.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Saturday evening around 4:30pm, my daughter ordered two large pizzas. One was a Margarita and the other was a New York Cheese Pizza. She also ordered garlic knots. I was sick all of Saturday and Sunday and she and her friends were sick as well. I’ve tried... to call the restaurant to notify them that something may be wrong with their cheese or refrigerator, but I can’t seem to get through. I’m upset that we spent over $75 to feel extremely sick for 2 days and we still feel sick (this is 3 days after eating the pizza) and can’t go anywhere. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Recently ate at red lobster and I kinda tasted the bread to be a bit stale. I order the ultimate feast . Everything was good for a few minutes. My grandma began to complain about her stomach but I thought it’s cause she had coffee . A... few moment after I began to have a fluttering feeling in my stomach . After we left I went to work and began throwing up, light headed and cramping. The following morning diarrhea all day. I was told I got food poisoning! Never ever again I’ll eat at red lobster . | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
We bought yesterday grilled chicken from Coles in Westfield Helensvale and I got severe allergic reaction with red spots on my cheeks and I was very itchy all over and took anti histamine medication. My husband was also itchy allover the body and was very dizzy at midnight. | Symptoms: Dizziness, Allergic Reaction, Itching
5 days ago
I was eating a fruit bowl that held moldy fruits and I had bought some beef carne de res taquitos which had me extremely sick due to the lack of them replacing the old foods with fresh ones | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting