IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Pizza Hut, 2 Boulevard Albert 1er, 94130 Nogent-sur-Marne, France
November 5, 2020 7:58 AM
“An Auvergne salad ordered yesterday for dinner., I ordered an Auvergne salad for dinner around 20:30. I woke up around 00h with vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain and headache from back to the toilet. From 00am to 06h. I was still vomiting and diarrhea after but less frequently.... ”
January 11, 2021 11:27 PM
“Ordered from this location for the first time tonight. The pizza was poorly made and looked unappetizing but I was starving so I wolfed down a few pieces. Instantly I felt like my intestines were being choked by toxic grease. Suddenly my chest and back felt tight. I feel very nauseous... I'm using a... ll my strength to avoid throwing up but it seems inevitable. Pray for me.
Update: The following day I had diarrhea and a headache all day! The upset stomach has cleared up today but I still have the headache and malaise. ”
January 12, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 7, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: found no valid city of chicago food service sanitation manager certificate posted on site while time/temperature control for safety foods (chicken) are being prepared and served to the public. A valid cit... y of chicago food service sanitation manager certificate must be on site at all times while tcs foods are prepared and served to the public. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no employee health policy on site. Instructed to provide an employee health policy that includes a signed acknowledgement from each employee. Priority foundation. 7. 38. 010. No citation issued
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no vomit and diarrhea procedure or cleaning materials to clean up said incident on site. Facility must provide procedures and cleaning materials (gloves, mask, disposable mop, disinfectant rated for norovirus) for employees to follow and use when responding to vomiting or diarrheal events. Instructed manager to provide. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-005. No citation issued.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: in hot water mechanical warewashing operations, an irreversible registering temperature indicator shall be provided and readily accessible for measuring the utensil surface temperature. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: observed outside receptacles overflowing. Outside receptacles must be closed and tight fitting at all times. Instructed manager to provide. Priority foundation. 7-38-020(b). Citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 13, 2021 4:53 AM
“I’ve ate here in the few times in the past. The last two times I’ve ate my pizza there I come home and I’m throwing up through the night. I’ve ate a whole pizza before from here or even Hungry Howie’s. But this does not cut it. The first time I ate the whole thing, threw up constantly. Got another o... ne yesterday and I’ve had to try not throwing up constantly throughout the night again. ”
December 21, 2020 8:00 PM
“It's my first time eating here. I ate it at 8:30 pm and I got sick at maybe 00am. I can't sleep because of the nausea and vomiting. ”
December 20, 2020 8:46 PM
“My mother ate Macdo the night before and the next morning she had headaches, feverages and vomiting all day long! She had never had so much vomiting in her life! ”
December 16, 2020 2:09 PM
“Almost 15 minutes after drinking a Christmas chocolate with 3 chocolates bought here ”
November 29, 2020 2:35 PM
“We ordered two salmon and tuna pizzas yesterday. We have my husband and I vomit all night and my husband rebelots this morning. We can't stand up and we have an 8-month-old baby to take care of.
View the hardness of the symptoms we had and that we still have, on time ok I'm talking to you I'm in b... ed, the products were spoiled or more than doubtful quality level!!!!
Never go to this place... Big dirt for our health ”
November 21, 2020 3:42 PM
“Paris France, Deliveroo. Vomi, Nausea ”
November 20, 2020 3:54 PM
November 18, 2020 11:56 PM
“Mc do ”
Recent Interesting Reports
December 23, 2020 11:00 AM
“Company name: B & G Foods, Inc
Brand name: Food Club
Product recalled: Garlic Powder
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Soy
FDA Recall date: December 23, 2020
Recall details: B&G Foods announced today it is voluntarily recalling individual containers of 5.37 oz. Food Club Garlic Powder, with “b... est by” dates of NOV 19 22 and NOV 20 22, because they mistakenly contain bacon-flavored bits, which contain soy, an allergen undeclared on the garlic powder labels. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to soy run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume the bacon-flavored bits contained in the recalled containers. There is no health risk associated with this product for individuals without an allergy to soy. This recall affects only the following product, which may have been distributed in retail stores nationwide:
- Food Club Garlic Powder 5.37 oz. (152g). UPC: 0-36800-38295-4. Best By Dates: NOV 19 22 or NOV 20 22. (The “best by” date is located on the bottom of the container.)
This recall does not apply to any other “best by” dates, sizes or varieties of Food Club brand products.
No allergic reactions or consumer complaints related to this matter have been reported to date. It was determined that 1,301 cases of bacon-flavored bits, which contain soy, an allergen undeclared on garlic powder labels, may contain some individual containers inadvertently labeled as garlic powder. Containers labeled as Food Club Bacon Flavored Bits correctly indicate that the containers include bacon-flavored bits and correctly declare the presence of soy. This recall was initiated in cooperation with the FDA.
The recalled product has clear packaging and therefore it should be readily apparent to consumers that any mislabeled containers contain bacon-flavored bits instead of garlic powder. However, out of an abundance of caution, B&G Foods is issuing this recall for containers of Food Club Garlic Powder with the particular “best by” dates listed above.
Consumers who have purchased the recalled product can return it to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers seeking a refund or additional information may also contact Topco Associates LLC by calling 888.423.0139.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
December 23, 2020 5:08 PM
“Double quarter pounder with cheese meal I ate 95% of the meal then 2hrs later my blood pressure was 189/91 and I got exstreamly dizzy ...my heart was fluttering then I started vomiting for 2 1/2 hours started at 1am and I wasent able to get off the bathroom floor till 345am ”
December 31, 2020 3:07 AM
“I got diarrhea, vomiting and nausea ”
January 13, 2021 12:51 PM
“I ate a loaded spicy beef burrito delivered by Deliveroo
3 hours later i was getting severe stomach cramps and diarrhoea. The diarrhoea stopped around 1 hour later but I have been vomiting since I have never had food poisoning before and have never felt so ill in my life ”
December 23, 2020 6:18 PM
“Both of my kids were vomiting after eating eating the makers mark dinosaur chicken nuggets. I also had some Kids and I ate dinosaur chicken nuggets, kids were vomiting and I had diarrhea. This happened within 12 hour of eating them. We ”
December 29, 2020 2:21 AM
“My boyfriend and I had the crab Alfredo. Within 3 hours, we both were stomach pain, nausea and had diarrhea. I also have a severe headache. ”
December 22, 2020 2:56 AM
“I ate a chicken over rice, requested without tomatoes. Upon opening, the lettuce was very watered down, and of course tomatoes. Barely ate any and picked at it. Shortly after I started to feel nauseous and vomited within 20mins. ”
December 27, 2020 3:43 PM
“Ate a boneless chicken banquet bought at 11.45am 21st Dec 2020. Had nothing else that day. Symptoms started 21st Dec at 4pm still unwell 27th Dec 2020. Violently sick for 3 days, followed by diarrhoeafor 4 days. Totally ruined Christmas! Still haven't opened any presents as I'm weak and lost so much... weight. Can't even sit up without my mum's help. I will never eat there again! On top of a such a bad year with covid, this has finished me off both mentally and physically, causing me to break down in tears, miss work and basically miss Christmas. Absolutely unforgivable and disgusting! ”
December 27, 2020 3:59 PM
“I am very sick with vomiting and diarrhea since late last nite after having Chicken rollers, fries and a drink about 130p on Saturday December 26 2020. The smell in the air smelled like sewer but I thought it was the grease truck servicing them at that time. I know better next time. :( ”
December 31, 2020 11:17 PM
“I ate a chicken deluxe sandwich meal with sweet tea and Polynesian sauce
I’m experiencing :
And headache ”