IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Pizza Hut, East Riverside Drive, Austin, TX, USA
April 21, 2021 11:48 AM
“Got sick about hour after eating some pizza and cheesesticks ”
December 23, 2018 12:06 PM
“Ordered two pizzas Friday night. I ate several pieces and was sick within hours. I initially thought it was eggs from my work cafe. Then, my roommate at several pieces Saturday night and he got sick. So, was definitely from the pizza. ”
February 10, 2018 1:40 PM
“Last night I spent the worst 8 hours of my life on my bathroom floor. As someone with a high pain tolerance, I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. I had eaten the pizza around 7pm and the sickness began around 2am. It woke me up. The only other thing I had eaten that day was my routine work sandwi... ch and I know that my sandwiches would never betray me. Please beware of this Pizza Hut. ”
May 5, 2021 5:10 AM
“I ordered a regular cheese pizza. The symptoms began immediately. I was the only one who eat the pizza. It will be a long time before I eat pizza again. Going to rest, thank you. Horrible stomach pains, threw up , diarrhea, sharp pains in my stomach . I will never order anything from here, ”
May 6, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: May 3, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: observed the pic without a certified food managers certificate. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-012)
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
-... comments: observed no certified food managers certificate posted to view while tcs foods are being prepared,handled and served such as (pizza,chicken wings,etc). Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-012)(citation issued)
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: must label food storage containers when food is not in original package.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no thermometer for testing at the plate for a high temperature dish machine. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-005)
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: must clean excessive grease and food build up on storage and rolling racks,prep tables,walk in cooler fan guard covers,prep cooler.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: must repair or replace slow drain at rear prep/dish washing area hand sink.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: must provide a garbage can with lid in now unisex toilet room.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must clean food debris build up on walls in prep areas.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must clean debris build up in floor drain and on floors in walk in cooler & freezer.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: must clean debris build up from filters and hood of cooking and proof box equipment.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handlers training for employees. Must provide and maintain.
Source: chicago.gov ”
May 8, 2021 9:08 AM
“I ate a couple slices of pizza around 9 or 10 pm. It was a pick up order. I had gotten a couple pizzas and the cinnamon rolls. I only ate the 5 meat we had and around 6am I was throwing up multiple times and continued till ab 9am and I’m still occasionally throwing up here and there. Will never eat... or order from there again let alone any of their place. So disappointed and unhealthy ”
May 10, 2021 10:17 AM
“I ate the hot wings on May 2 and contracted severe food poisoning. I experienced constant diarrhea, fatigue, headache and ultimately dehydration after 6 days of symptoms. I experience nausea only one day. ”
May 10, 2021 11:41 AM
“What we ate there. We ate there on Thursday May 6 in the evening and when we got home husband and I both needed bathroom because of diarrhea. We had it thru the night and the next morning I woke up throwing up. It lasted thru Saturday May 8 ”
May 6, 2021 10:08 AM
“Husband ate pizza at work. 4 hours later he started vomiting and having diarrhea. That was last Thursday 4/29/2021. Since then he has had continuous nausea with very little relief in sight. ☹ ”
May 4, 2021 5:46 PM
“Starbucks drink i bought from here I was the only ome who got sick but i was also the only person whom drank it
May 1, 2021 7:21 AM
“I had the sesame chicken and began to feel bad about an 1hour and half later. Violently threw up for around 4 hours and had other issues as well. ”
April 30, 2021 5:46 PM
“First day in Austin as we traveled here and Ate around 9, only could eat one taco and I was continuously throwing up. All last night I was throwing up with diarrhea and now am very nauseous ”
Recent Interesting Reports
May 11, 2021 7:43 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Be Fresh brand Natural Almond Butter-Smooth by Jiva Manufacturing & Distributing Inc. due to it contains cashew and peanut which are not declared on the label.
The following product is subject to recall:
- Be Fresh Natural Almond Butter - Smooth (500 g), UPC:... 6 84991 10346 1, Code: All best before dates from 30 JUL 2021 up to and including 30 APR 2022 where cashew and peanut are not declared on the label.
CFIA advises that people with an allergy to peanuts and cashew should not consume the recalled product.
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website: inspection.canada.ca
Source: CFIA ”
April 22, 2021 10:53 AM
“I purchased a chicken biscuit with cheese and egg on 4-21-21 at 8:00 am. When I got home I took about 3 bites big bites of my sandwich when I realized that my chicken was completely raw on the inside. ”
April 25, 2021 11:43 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 6,896 pounds of ready-to-eat beef and veal broth and stock products by More Than Gourmet, Inc. an Akron, Ohio establishment, because the products may be contaminated with extraneous materials, specifically hydraulic oil. There have been no confirmed rep... orts of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products. Anyone concerned about an injury or illness should contact a healthcare provider.
The ready-to-eat broth and stock items were produced on March 1, 2021, April 7, 2021 and April 8, 2021. The following products are subject to recall:
- 12-oz plastic squeeze bottle of KITCHEN ACCOMPLICE ORGANIC Beef BONE BROTH Concentrate and lot code MFGA21060A5613, MFGA21060B5613 & MFGA21098B5613 with Use by/Sell by date of 3/1/2023 & 4/8/2023.
- 16-oz. plastic cup of MORE THAN GOURMET Demi-Glace Gold CLASSIC FRENCH DEMI-GLACE and lot code MFGA21097A0205 with Use by/Sell by date of 4/7/2023.
FSIS is concerned that some product may be in consumers’ refrigerators or freezers. Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
Consumers with questions about the recall can contact More Than Gourmet, Inc. customer service at 800-860-9391 and firstname.lastname@example.org and members of the media can contact Paul Taylor, Vice President at 330-762-6652.
Consumers with food safety questions can call the toll-free USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline at 1-888-MPHotline (1-888-674-6854) or live chat via Ask USDA from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday. Consumers can also browse food safety messages at Ask USDA or send a question via email to MPHotline@usda.gov.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
April 14, 2021 9:24 PM
“My husband bought a 1 quart bottle of Bowl & Basket (Their Brand) 2% Reduced Fat Milk on Saturday, April 3, 2021. On Easter morning, April 4, 2021, I used this milk with my Shredded Wheat, one banana and sugar. I became ill sometime that morning. I took two alka seltzer in a cup of water and felt a... little relief. Later that morning I started having diarrhea every several hours and so badly I was barely able to finish cooking Easter dinner. Needless to say, I kept running to the bathroom until there was nothing left in my colon. Late in the evening I was able to drink a cup of tea. I was unable to eat anything until Monday afternoon, April 5, 2021. I took photos of the milk bottle and could not find a date on the milk bottle. Instead there was a black mark on the front of the bottle. On Monday, April 3, 2021, I reported my experience to the FDA and there. After they verified my husband's purchase, they took my report by phone. Several days later I received a call from the plant that bottled the milk. I was supposed to send the milk to Readington Farms in a mailer they sent me. However, my husband bought another bottle of the same kind of milk from there today, April 14, 2021, and unlike the contaminated milk I drank, this one has a date on it. So now I am concerned as to what was in the contaminated milk. I decided not to send it to Readington Farms. I want to get it tested to find out what is in it. ”
April 22, 2021 3:30 PM
“I ate on Thursday 20th April around 5pm. My daughter had a stomach in half an hour Nausea and went to toilet straight away. I was much later, after my dinner around 9pm, I had worse symptoms than my daughter.... Very painful stomach every few second, Vomited all my dinner out, Diarrhea and headache.... Apple turnover tasted a bit different than usual, some part test sour in funny way but I thought it was my problem. Until today, I am still nauseous. But my daughter is OK though. ”
April 23, 2021 8:23 PM
“peri peri whole chicken.
I ate it 20 minutes after it was delivered. ”
May 5, 2021 1:12 AM
“I ate the southwest veggie wrap and I got nausea and severe diarrhea after 2 hours and that’s the only thing I ate in the last 12 hours prior to the southwest veggie wrap. ”
April 21, 2021 9:48 PM
“I ate a chipotle chicken avocado melt an was the worst day ever for me, about just 30 minutes after I ate that I felt super dizzy an nauseated. As soon as I got home I threw up that sandwhich an proceeded to vomit 5 times after that nothing would stay down not even water. I felt like this for about... 2 days after that too, I had to go to the hospital bc of how dehydrated I was. I'm all better now but don't order this I felt so so horrible ”
April 18, 2021 8:00 PM
“Company name: Tees Ltd
Brand name: Poundstretcher
Product recalled: PRAN Noodles Easy Instant Noodle Cup Special Chicken (Gusto Pollo) Flavour, PRAN Noodles Easy Instant Noodle Cup Vegetable Flavour, PRAN Noodles Easy Instant Noodle Cup Beef Flavour, PRAN Noodles Easy Instant Noodle Cup Masala Fla... vour
FSA Recall date: 04/18/2021
Recall details: Tees Ltd is recalling PRAN Easy Instant Noodle products because they contain soya which is not mentioned on the label. This means the products are a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy to soya. The affected product is only sold at Poundstretcher.
- PRAN Noodles Easy Instant Noodle Cup Special Chicken (Gusto Pollo) Flavour (60g). Batch code: All batches. Best before: All dates.
- PRAN Noodles Easy Instant Noodle Cup Vegetable Flavour (60g). Batch code: All batches. Best before: All dates.
- PRAN Noodles Easy Instant Noodle Cup Beef Flavour (60g). Batch code: All batches. Best before: All dates.
- PRAN Noodles Easy Instant Noodle Cup Masala Flavour (60g). Batch code: All batches. Best before: All dates.
If you have bought the above products and have an allergy to soya, do not eat them. Instead, return them to the Poundstretcher store from where they were bought for a full refund.
These products contain soya, making them a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy to soya.
Check the full recall details on food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
April 30, 2021 12:21 PM
“Teriyaki chicken.. swimp steak Only ate here that day. Could not sleep had to keep getting up feeling like I had to throw up. Took some pepto. Tried to lay back down had to get rt back up and throw up l mean everything was coming up. Drank water. Tried to lay down back to throwing up dry hev . start... ed thinking what I ate . Looked up their food poisoning. Got lots of instances of food poisoning. Next day around 11am went to location told them what happened said nothing she could do manager not there.. would be back at 3pm warned people on the way out that I had gotten sick from eating there . Oh she offered to replace food with more. I DECLINED!
Last night 4/29/21 ”