IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Romano's Macaroni Grill, Research Drive, Charlotte, NC, USA
Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Chills, Body Ache
3 years ago
This was the only place we had all eaten together in the last 3 weeks(2 of us leave out of town) and 2 adults had symptoms 1 day later, the other 3, 2 days later. 5 adults total ate on December 22, all exhibited Salmonella like symptoms within 24-48 hours. Came pretty close to ruining our holidays. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Chills, Body Ache
April 12-19 It was caused by raw chicken Got chicken Parmesan on Monday April 10th | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Ate dinner with family. Very good bread and pasta! I had a large glass of water, their Truffle Mac n Cheese with crispy prosciutto, and for dessert I had a cannoli and a spoonful of tiramisu. I was fine after heading home around 9 pm for the... most part. At first my discomfort felt like the standard indigestion I’d get after eating too much. The discomfort subsided not long after and my night went on as normal. Around 1:50 am was when I felt a mild discomfort in my gut, I chalked it up to gas and tried to continue on with my sleep. Around 2 the stomach pains increased exponentially. On a scale from 1 (least) to 10 (most), the pain went from 3 to 9. I began experiencing the horrors such as diarrhea and nausea. I felt like I was close to throwing up but luckily it hasn’t reached that point. As I’m writing this it is currently 2:46 AM and I have JUST recovered. Unsure if it’s over or if it’ll come back, but I really hope it doesn’t. TL DR: Ate a whole bowl of fancy Mac n Cheese and a cannoli and experienced the biggest toilet scare of my life. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Indigestion, Stomach Pain, Gas
Went to the macaroni grill for lunch today. I ordered the penne rustica. When it came out, my first bite was just overwhelming fish taste. I've never in my life has shrimp taste like that. The entire dish just tasted like bad fish. I sent it back... and declined to eat anything else. About a half an hour later I had to rush to the bathroom and that's when the diarrhea started. I can only be without a bathroom for approximately 20 minutes. And when you live 2 hours away, it makes for an interesting drive home. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Romano's Macaroni Grill, O'Hare International Airport (ORD), Arrivals Taxi / Shuttle Lane, Chicago, IL, USA
1 year ago
Ate at here 5/16, Ate there about 7pm and started feeling bad at 11pm | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Report date: Oct 27, 2021
9. No bare hand contact with rte food or a pre-approved alternative procedure properly allowed
- comments: observed a food handling employee touching ready-to-eat food with their bare hands during preparation. Observed the food employee handling cooked sliced sausages at prep line... cooler with their bare hands. Instructed management that ready-to-eat foods cannot be handled with bare-hands. Priority violation 7-38-010, citation issued.
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed a slight debris accumulation encrusted on the interior of the ice machine. Must remove debris, detail clean inside ice machine/have serviced and maintain ice machine at all times.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: found tcs foods at improper temperatures: leafy cut romaine lettuce at 61. 2f-62. 4f inside the 5 door prep line cooler at front prep area and cooked sliced sausages at 48. 2 f inside the pizza prep line cooler at rear prep area. Instructed manager, (tcs foods) must maintain cold holding temperature of 41. 0f or colder and hot holding temperature of 135 f or hotter at all times. Priority violation 7-38-005, citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: found the front 5 door prep line cooler not maintaining proper temperature in use with tcs foods (with an air temperature of 62. 2 f). Instructed manager cold holding unit must maintain cold holding temperature of 41. 0f or colder at all times. Mentioned cooler is tagged 'held for inspection' at this time. Instructed not to use until repaired. See comments below. Priority violation 7-38-005, citation issued.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed approximately 30 live small flies on the walls and ceiling in the rear dishwashing machine area and at bar area. Additional pest control service is needed to eliminate the pest activity. Priority foundation violation 7-38-020(a), citation issued.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed a torn door gaskets inside of the 6 door prep line cooler. Instructed management to replace the torn door gaskets.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed stained cutting board on top of the front prep cheesecake dessert cooler. Instructed to resurface or replace the cutting boards.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean interiors of bread warmer unit located at front prep area to remove dried-up food debris and bar guns and housings at bar area with syrup spillage.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the floor throughout the food prep areas especially under the cooking equipment and 3 compartment sink area. Clean the walls and ceiling of the front prep area.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to detail clean ceiling ventilation covers in food prep areas and bar area to remove accumulation of dust and maintain.
4 year old extremely sick just 3 hrs after consuming chicken nugget happy meal. Vomiting nonstop. Usually against her request to have fast food but the time I try to surprise her! Please be careful | Symptoms: Vomiting
6 days ago
I had large bowl of pho, there was brisket meat in it that wasn’t in its normal state.
It was fluffy and loose compared to what it is normally. I was finishing up and saved it for last and noticed it had a weird game like taste... like in the verge of being bad but just didn’t think it would hurt me.
I ended within a few hours later from being in bed to the toilet all night with intense diarrhea and vomiting. I spent up all night puking up to the point it was all bile and acid. I gained a fever and it finally broke the next day but I’m extremely dehydrated and my throat and esophagus feels like it’s been burned (obviously) from the stomach acid. I kept going and started to throw up black mass and bits of blood red and black.
I’m feeling better today but that’s was the worst form of food poisoning I got ever from
This place and it’s usually good on their standards. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Bile, Dehydration
October 14 I went to eat to Olive Garden octubre 14 I get E. coli Ok | Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Diarrhea
Recent Interesting Reports
I got Banquet Sweet & Sour Chicken I vomited for hrs, shakes diarriah it was way worse . When I gor covid Booster shoet and hr later came in contact with a lady who had it. ( from hell. . Compared to that the food poisoning was... so much worse. I want see that taken off shelves. , ELDERLY PEOPLE WO T BE ABLE TO SURVIVE IT,I amnot days before thacould kill and elderly person, I got from walmart 17th in Hutcinson, ks. , please get this out, Any plant this can happen to. Any plant can mistakes, sometimes all it takes is one worker taking short cuts with sanitation. | Symptoms: Vomiting, Diarrhea, Shaking
2 weeks ago
Yesterday I went to ale Spot to have dinner, and before making my order, I asked several times if the fish was fresh, their assured than I asked a fish Tajini, I barely could sleep, had headaches, nausea, diarrhea and I’m feeling dizzy. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Headache, Dizziness
Last night Kirkland canned tuna Ate canned tuna, freshly opened with mayonnaise. And was sick a few hours later. | Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea
2 weeks ago
The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 621 pounds of fully-cooked chicken product by JX Restaurant, Inc. due to misbranding and undeclared allergens. The product contains sesame oil, a known allergen, which is not declared on the product label. This product was shipped to retail locations in... Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, and Wisconsin. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of this product.
The recalled product is:
- 16-oz. plastic trays containing “SISTER SISTER GENERAL TSO’S CHICKEN with FRIED RICE” and lot codes 11/07/23, 11/11/23, 11/17/23, 11/18/23, or 11/19/23 represented on the label.
The affected product was produced on various dates between Oct. 27 and Nov. 8, 2023, and bears establishment number “P-754” inside the USDA mark of inspection.
The problem was discovered by FSIS inspection personnel during a verification task where they discovered that sesame oil was not included on the label.
FSIS is concerned that some product may be in consumers’ refrigerators or freezers. Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
I ordered fried shrimp from Mr and Mrs Crab yesterday. My daughter ordered fried oysters and plain shrimp. Within hours of eating it we both experienced stomach cramps, nausea and diarrhea. My daughter was also throwing up and I have had chills. ***I forgot we were here... on Sat and had oysters. I think it was the oysters that weren’t cooked properly. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps, Chills, Vomiting
Recently ate at red lobster and I kinda tasted the bread to be a bit stale. I order the ultimate feast . Everything was good for a few minutes. My grandma began to complain about her stomach but I thought it’s cause she had coffee . A... few moment after I began to have a fluttering feeling in my stomach . After we left I went to work and began throwing up, light headed and cramping. The following morning diarrhea all day. I was told I got food poisoning! Never ever again I’ll eat at red lobster . | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Chills
Suspected source: Red Lobster, Shrimp or Lobster.
Onset: Right away
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Additional information: After vomiting all food, I began to feel better after sleeping a few hours | Symptoms: Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Chills
3 weeks ago
Order a poké at 12:30 p.m. based on rice, mango, seaweed, red onion.
Choose raw bluefin tuna as the “protein.”
Onset of symptoms at the end of the afternoon.
Vomiting, diarrhea, fever, impossible to get out of bed except for emergency. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
We usually order twice a month from KFC, and this never happened to us, but last night my partner and I got poisoned at the time of eating food, my partner has more tolerable symptoms and I can only tolerate liquids after vomiting, diarrhea and joint pain... after 15 hours have passed... It's a shame because we like products, but we can't go unnoticed for our own good and that of other people. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Something else
2 days ago
8 hour onset, in night, severe bloating/belching, cramps, diarrhea, vomiting, after eating product in a basic tomato sauce. 20+ hour duration. Mistakenly attributed accompanying salad. Confirmed from this product when eating leftovers with repeat illness... | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps, Bloating