IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
April 12-19 It was caused by raw chicken Got chicken Parmesan on Monday April 10th | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Ate dinner with family. Very good bread and pasta! I had a large glass of water, their Truffle Mac n Cheese with crispy prosciutto, and for dessert I had a cannoli and a spoonful of tiramisu. I was fine after heading home around 9 pm for the... most part. At first my discomfort felt like the standard indigestion I’d get after eating too much. The discomfort subsided not long after and my night went on as normal. Around 1:50 am was when I felt a mild discomfort in my gut, I chalked it up to gas and tried to continue on with my sleep. Around 2 the stomach pains increased exponentially. On a scale from 1 (least) to 10 (most), the pain went from 3 to 9. I began experiencing the horrors such as diarrhea and nausea. I felt like I was close to throwing up but luckily it hasn’t reached that point. As I’m writing this it is currently 2:46 AM and I have JUST recovered. Unsure if it’s over or if it’ll come back, but I really hope it doesn’t. TL DR: Ate a whole bowl of fancy Mac n Cheese and a cannoli and experienced the biggest toilet scare of my life. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Indigestion, Stomach Pain, Gas
Went to the macaroni grill for lunch today. I ordered the penne rustica. When it came out, my first bite was just overwhelming fish taste. I've never in my life has shrimp taste like that. The entire dish just tasted like bad fish. I sent it back... and declined to eat anything else. About a half an hour later I had to rush to the bathroom and that's when the diarrhea started. I can only be without a bathroom for approximately 20 minutes. And when you live 2 hours away, it makes for an interesting drive home. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Romano's Macaroni Grill, O'Hare International Airport (ORD), Arrivals Taxi / Shuttle Lane, Chicago, IL, USA
1 year ago
Ate at here 5/16, Ate there about 7pm and started feeling bad at 11pm | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Report date: Oct 27, 2021
9. No bare hand contact with rte food or a pre-approved alternative procedure properly allowed
- comments: observed a food handling employee touching ready-to-eat food with their bare hands during preparation. Observed the food employee handling cooked sliced sausages at prep line... cooler with their bare hands. Instructed management that ready-to-eat foods cannot be handled with bare-hands. Priority violation 7-38-010, citation issued.
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed a slight debris accumulation encrusted on the interior of the ice machine. Must remove debris, detail clean inside ice machine/have serviced and maintain ice machine at all times.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: found tcs foods at improper temperatures: leafy cut romaine lettuce at 61. 2f-62. 4f inside the 5 door prep line cooler at front prep area and cooked sliced sausages at 48. 2 f inside the pizza prep line cooler at rear prep area. Instructed manager, (tcs foods) must maintain cold holding temperature of 41. 0f or colder and hot holding temperature of 135 f or hotter at all times. Priority violation 7-38-005, citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: found the front 5 door prep line cooler not maintaining proper temperature in use with tcs foods (with an air temperature of 62. 2 f). Instructed manager cold holding unit must maintain cold holding temperature of 41. 0f or colder at all times. Mentioned cooler is tagged 'held for inspection' at this time. Instructed not to use until repaired. See comments below. Priority violation 7-38-005, citation issued.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed approximately 30 live small flies on the walls and ceiling in the rear dishwashing machine area and at bar area. Additional pest control service is needed to eliminate the pest activity. Priority foundation violation 7-38-020(a), citation issued.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed a torn door gaskets inside of the 6 door prep line cooler. Instructed management to replace the torn door gaskets.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed stained cutting board on top of the front prep cheesecake dessert cooler. Instructed to resurface or replace the cutting boards.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean interiors of bread warmer unit located at front prep area to remove dried-up food debris and bar guns and housings at bar area with syrup spillage.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the floor throughout the food prep areas especially under the cooking equipment and 3 compartment sink area. Clean the walls and ceiling of the front prep area.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to detail clean ceiling ventilation covers in food prep areas and bar area to remove accumulation of dust and maintain.
2 months ago
this morning, Hardees, Buford Hwy in Buford, Ga , Gravy Sausage biscuit. not able to reach their phone number listed 770-945-6397 to save others sausage gravy biscuit phone number disconnects you - ph 770-945-6397 | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Fever, Vomiting
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
Suspected source: Seafood boil containing shrimp, crawfish, and crab, potato and corn
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: other: ~10 hours since it started, still ongoing
Additional information: My fiancé had the same thing but without... crawfish and she is not sick as of right now. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
7/9/23 Pulled pork bbq with baked potato My husband had ribs and had diarrhea after leaving the restaurant. I had nausea, vomiting, headache, and diarrhea after I got home and it lasted all night. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Headache
The Hershey pie year was 2022 The Hershey pie was expired | Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected source: Cheesecake
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Sick: 2 people
Additional information: Horrible cramping in back and stomach | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Recent Interesting Reports
Yesterday frozen fish paella from Lidl Abdominal pain such as cramps and needlestrokes occurred 20 to 30 minutes after eating the paella, followed by diarrhea and vomiting at the same time and then chills with excessive sweating. | Symptoms: Cramps, Indigestion, Sweating, Stomach Pain
Yesterday at 5pm I just wanted to re0rt it in case others are sick A chicken burrito from Chipotle (11745 I-10 Suite 401, San Antonio, TX 78230) that was delivered by door dash | Symptoms: Other, Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
1 week ago
I got sick after eating,
I ate Great Value Lightly Salted chips and afterward I had severe stomach pains, gas build up and finally vomited. After vomiting I felt better right away | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Gas
I ordered some food on the way home spent over $26 and notice the chili dogs were really discolored after I almost ate the whole thing. I figured that’s possibly how they are?
Well now I can’t stop throwing up and my stomach hurts so bad. I... will send a picture of the hot dog. They didn’t even give a receipt for the order. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea
Suspected source: Fast food resturants like W
Onset: Right away
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Additional information: I don't know for sure if it was the frosties or it was just me
Onset: Right away
Duration: Less than 4 hours...
Sick: 2 people | Symptoms: Diarrhea
1 day ago
Gaws Gourmet Foods of Marysville, MI, is recalling three varieties of 8” deli subs, and two varieties of breakfast bagel sandwiches because they may contain undeclared sesame. The recalled subs and sandwiches were distributed and also sold by retail stores and bars in southeast Michigan. There has... been no illness reported to date with a connection to this problem.
People who have an allergy or sensitivity to sesame run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
The products are in a clear plastic wrap and marked with expiration dates of 11-28 thru 12-15 marked on the back of the packaging.
- Affected products:
Gaw’s Deluxe Italian sub 12oz UPC:1725600910, Gaw’s Classic Italian sub 8oz UPC:1725600920, Gaw’s XL Ham & Cheese sub 8oz UPC: 1725600925 Gaw’s Ham & Cheddar Bagel 6oz UPC:1725600500, Gaw’s Salami & Cheese Bagel 6oz UPC:1725600501
The recall was initiated after it was discovered that the sesame-containing products were distributed in packaging that did not reveal the presence of sesame.
Subsequent investigation indicates the problem was caused by a breakdown in the company's labeling process.
Production of the product has been suspended until FDA and the company are certain that the problem has been corrected. Consumers who have purchased these items are urged to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
In case you experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Gaws Gourmet Foods
Brand name: Gaws
Product recalled: Deli sub and breakfast bagel sandwiches
Reason of the recall: Undeclared sesame
FDA Recall date: November 30, 2023
My 9 year old had chicken strips, fries with chocolate milk last night for dinner. He has been on the toilet since 2am with both vomit and diarrhea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
I ate chipotle yesterday 11/15 around 3-3:30pm. I had a large chips and queso and a carne asada quesadilla. Ate everything. Around 6-6:30pm I started getting an upset stomach while at work. I decided to leave and go sit in my car until I felt better to... resume work. I ended up taking a nap in my car woke up around 8:30-9pm. Five minutes into awaking I get a very strong nausea feeling. Another five minutes I am leaning outside of my car throwing up profusely; contents were queso colored throw up, black beans, white cheese bits, and rice. Threw up 4 times then chilled out for 30 minutes. Decide to go back to my office at work I drink two small cups of cold water. Not even 10mins after I am throwing up the water and more chipotle bits into a trash can. I decide it’s time to go home now. When I get home I am drained from all the vomiting so I jump straight into my bed. Two to three minutes of laying down I have to run to my bathroom to vomit again! I vomited 7-10 times in total! | Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea
2 nights in a row I woke up shortly after going to bed with nausea and dry heaves. The only thing different was eating a lot of Corn Pops as a late night snack. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
FDA announced the recall of Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, and Sprite cans by United Packers, LLC due to potential foreign material. These products were distributed in Alabama, Florida, and Mississippi.
The recalled products are:
- Diet Coke packaged in 12oz aluminum cans - 12 pack fridge pack.... Lot No. JAN2924MBD3 UPC: 49000028911 Best By: 01/29/24. Product Quantity: 417 cases
- Fanta Orange packaged in 12oz aluminum cans - 12 pack fridge pack. Lot No. JUL2924MBD3 UPC: 49000030730 Best By: 07/29/24. Product Quantity: 14 cases
- Sprite packaged in 12oz aluminum cans - 12 pack fridge pack. Lot No. JUL2924MBD3 UPC: 49000028928 Best By: 07/29/24. Product Quantity: 1,557 cases
This recall was initiated on 11/6/2023 and its status is ongoing. Do not consume, sell, or distribute the recalled products.
In case you experienced harm from extraneous materials, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.