IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Rudy's "Country Store" and Bar-B-Q, South Loop 289, Lubbock, TX, USA
Diarrhea, Nausea, Chills
8 months ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Chills
Suspected source: Chopped beef sandwich
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Sick: 2 people
Additional information: My son and I were the only ones who ate the chopped beef. We have had aches, diarrhea and nausea.... Started 5 hrs after consumption of chopped beef. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Chills
Both my husband and I are sick after eating Rudy's coleslaw, potato salad, beans, corn, brisket and sausage. Just 5 hours after eating it we've been on the toilet for hours. Never eating here again!! My husband is now bleeding out of his rectum! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
My husband and I both ate the coleslaw and brisket at Rudy’s BBQ around 6 on Sunday and we both started feeling nauseous around 1 in the morning. We threw up and had diarrhea for about 36 hours after that. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
We ate here around 1pm 8/4/23. I had moist brisket and about 4 hours later felt nauseous. Later about 10:30 pm I started vomiting. Had multiple stools, but did not become diarrhea until today. Still feel nauseous. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
I went there with my boyfriend and I got the potato salad. I was the only one that ate it and only one that got sick. I love their food just wish I didn’t get sick. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
I had 2 slices of bacon pizza and 1 slice of hawaiian pizza. I suspect it to be the Hawaiian because the pineapple keeps coming up in my vomit. It tasted fine, but I feel really ill. I can't even hold water down, I've been vomiting all day.
Sick: 2 people | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Ordered the Sweet and spicy mb and got violently ill. This is the second time this has happened at this location. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
coffee and ice cream, Both my husband and I ate coffee ice cream from marble slab in Lubbock last night and are sick today with diarrhea and throw up. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Closure Date: 10/19/2023
- Cream cheese stuffed jalapeños were above safe cold temperature of 41 degrees
- Raw shrimp was above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
- Raw chicken above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
- Raw pork and raw chicken, in... a cooler for longer than four hours, were above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
- Raw chicken was stored above salmon, raw pork and several ready-to-eat items.
- Shrimp was thawed at ambient temperature overnight.
- The dish wash machine was not sanitizing.
- The dish washer machine was not dispensing sanitizer.
- A knife that was not in use was dirty.
- Vegetable peelers had food debris on them.
- An employee washed their hands for less than 10 seconds; hand washing must be for at least 20 seconds.
- An employee did not wash their hands after going outside and coming back inside to prepare food.
- An employee did not change their dirty gloves when returning to food prep.
- The facility did not have a certified food protection manager.
- There were no food handler training records for employees available.
- There was no consumer advisory posted raw or under cooked foods.
- There was no letter of guarantee available. This is given to a facility from a supplier if foods are sold to eat in raw or partially cooked form - like sushi.
- There was no date mark on cut vegetables.
- There was a sponge in the hand sink.
- A hand sink was blocked by stacked pots.
- Dry batter mix was on the floor.
- The handle of a scoop was in contact with salt.
- Service items were being towel dried. Equipment and utensils must be air dried.
- Wet service equipment was stacked together. They must be allowed airflow to dry.
- In-use utensils were stored in water that was 104 degrees. It must be at least 135 degrees to kill bacteria.
- The 3-compartment sink was not sealed to the wall.
- Single use cups were used as scoops.
- Three containers of liquid did not have a label.
- A bulk container of white powder did not ha anve a label.
- There was an accumulation of residue on the vent hood.
- There was food residue and debris on the front prep table.
- Employees, personal drinks were stored on the prep line and above the drink station.
- The inspector notes, due to the number and the nature of the violations there was no active managerial control demonstrated.
Closure Date: 10/19/2023
- Cut tomatoes and bell peppers were above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
- An open container of minced garlic did not have an expiration date.
- The can opener blade was dirty.
- A drain line was leaking onto cups... that were stored under a drink station.
- An ice scoop, with an accumulation of debris, was stored on the ice machine.
- Each component of the 3-compartment sink was connected to the sewage system.
- Hard boiled eggs were held past their use by date.
- Cut bell peppers and onions were held past their discard date.
- An open container of half and half did not have a use by date.
- There were no chlorine test strips available to test the chlorine sanitizer at the dish washer.
- The reach-in cooler was not working.
- The lower part of the walk-in cooler was broken and separating.
- There were gaps at the bottom of the exterior door.
- An employee’s drink did not have a cover.
- A box of ribeye steaks was stored on the floor.
- A box of croissants was on the floor of the walk-in freezer.
- Cooked bacon was stored, uncovered, on top of a prep line shelf.
- Ice accumulation in a freezer was touching food packages.
- Frozen deli meat was thawing in standing water.
- A box of single-use plates was on the floor.
- The 3-compartment sink and hand sink were not sealed to the wall.
- A single-use cup was used as a scoop.
- Accumulation of food and debris on the non food-contact surfaces on the interior of the microwave.
- Accumulation of debris on the vent hood.
- Accumulation of dirt and debris on the non food-contact surfaces on the interior of the ice machine.
- The light intensity was not strong enough in the walk-in cooler.
- The light intensity was not strong enough on the prep-line.
- The light intensity was not strong enough in the ware wash area.
- The floor area behind the grill station was dirty.
- The flooring throughout the kitchen does not allow for proper drainage.
- An employee’s personal food was stored above the prep area.
- An employee’s personal items were in the walk-in cooler.
- Ceiling tiles were separating.
- The trash can in the restroom did not have a lid.
- There was no hand washing sign in the restroom.
- The inspector notes there was an excessive accumulation of dust, dirt, food residue and other debris on non food-contact surfaces of the grill station and inside the below storage unit.
1 month ago
Ate at Soup or salad on 10-3-23 at 2pm sick by 10-4-23 5pm. Soup or salad was contacted abs stated they use bagged spinach and no need to wash because pre-washed before bagged by supplier. No other complaints. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Recent Interesting Reports
Please know i have no allergies and posess a strong and health digestive system. I can confirm that after eating the Trader Joes Sesame Sticks a second time and nothing else but consumed I confirm this recently purchased and unexpired product is the cause of illness. SKU#19701... Exp Dec 29, 2023, code #2133CF3THL1 | Symptoms: Diarrhea
1 week ago
Cooked soup on stove top and ate half of soup around 8pm. By 845/9pm I was not feeling myself. My energy dropped. Heartburn and nausea set it and by 11pm my body was expelling it all out all night long. It was awful. I used ice chips... to keep my me hydrated. And finally got ibuprofen in so i could sleep. By12pm next day I still have body aches and occasionally stomach gurgles. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Body Ache, Heartburn, Fatigue, Stomach Pain
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea
Suspected source: Fast food resturants like W
Onset: Right away
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Additional information: I don't know for sure if it was the frosties or it was just me
Onset: Right away
Duration: Less than 4 hours...
Sick: 2 people | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Tyson chicken strips, Publix Super Market at Garden Shops at Boca, West Palmetto Park Road, Boca Raton, FL, USA
1 week ago
I ate at 9pm on Thursday evening (all I ate that night) and I woke up with diarrhea and couldn’t go more than 5 minutes without going to the bathroom. I also was nauseous and had 101° fever. It was Perdue crispy chicken strips. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Stomach Pain, Chills
Suspected source: Tyson air fryer nuggets
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: Several days
Sick: 2 people. This is the place I bought the Tyson nuggets | Symptoms: Nausea, Stomach Pain, Chills
After eating Jimmy Deans sausage, egg and cheese biscuit, I became ill with severe stomach pains. I was on the floor, that severe! I went to Urgent Care thinking I has kidney stones.The day before my Husband had the muffin with sausage, egg and cheese and had... a very upset stomach. I still have cramping. | Symptoms: Stomach Pain, Cramps
2 weeks ago
Order a poké at 12:30 p.m. based on rice, mango, seaweed, red onion.
Choose raw bluefin tuna as the “protein.”
Onset of symptoms at the end of the afternoon.
Vomiting, diarrhea, fever, impossible to get out of bed except for emergency. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
TESCO The Growers Harvest Garden Peas - recalled due to potential contamination with an unknown berry
2 days ago
The FSAI announced the recall of The Growers Harvest Garden Peas (frozen) by TESCO due to the possible contamination of an unknown type of berry, which may pose a risk to customers if consumed. This product was distributed in Ireland.
The recalled product is The Growers Harvest... Garden Peas (frozen) 900g, with codes:
- Best Before: Jan-25. Batch codes: 23196, 23197, 23198, 23199, 23200
- Best Before: Feb-25. Batch codes: 23237, 23238, 23239, 23240
- Best Before: Mar-25. Batch codes: 23256, 23257, 23258, 23259, 23260, 26261
- Best Before: Apr-25. Batch codes: 3275, 23276, 23277
Consumers are advised not to eat the affected product.
In case you experience harm from this product, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.