IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sainsbury's Local, Lonsdale Terrace, Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
January 13, 2021 7:17 PM
“I bought some chicken thighs and drumsticks (roughly 1.50) and i was violently sick exactly 24 hours later so i know it was definitely the chicken, i went into the store to complain and they said i had to make a formal complaint online. I also suffer from a chronic bowel problem so this could have p... otentially been fatal i would like to report the store and at the very least get an apology and my money back ”
Frozen seafood products sold at Asda, Sainsbury's, and more - recalled due to possible salmonella contamination
January 25, 2021 11:57 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of several chilled and frozen seafood products by several retailers (Asda, Sainsbury's, Co-op, Waitrose & Partners) because they might be contaminated with salmonella.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where i... t was bought for a full refund.
- by Sainsbury’s Mussels (Chilled) (150g). Best before: All Date codes.
- by Sainsbury’s Cockles (Chilled) (90g). Best before: All Date codes.
- Co-op Cooked Mussels (Chilled) (140g). Best before: All date codes.
- Asda Seafood Selection (Mussels, seafood bites and king prawns) (Chilled) (240g). Best before: 22, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 January 2021.
- Asda Cooked Mussels (Chilled) (150g). Best before: 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 January 2021.
- by Sainsbury’s Seafood Selection (Chilled) (200g). Best before: All Date codes.
- by Sainsbury’s Cooked Cockles (Frozen) (200g). Best before: All Date codes.
- by Sainsbury’s Cooked Mussels (Frozen) (300g). Best before: All Date codes.
- by Sainsbury’s Seafood Selection (Frozen) (300g). Best before: All Date codes.
- Waitrose & Partners Essential Frozen Seafood Selection, (King prawns, mussels and squid rings) (Frozen) (250g). Best before: All dates up to and including end January 2022.
- Co-op Cooked Seafood Selection (Frozen) (300g). Best before: All date codes.
- Waitrose & Partners Essential Cooked Seafood Selection, (Mussels, king prawns and squid) (Chilled) (200g). Best before: All use by dates from 20 December 2020 to 20 January 2021.
The products listed above might be contaminated with salmonella. Symptoms caused by salmonella usually include fever, diarrhoea, and abdominal cramps.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
February 4, 2021 2:48 PM
“Bacon liver and mash on Monday 1/2/21 ”
February 9, 2021 4:31 PM
“I bought a My Goodness- Haddock and watercress Risotto from the reduced isle. It looked maybe a bit watery but fine, took it home and as I was about to cook it I noticed it had pieces of ice in it, I thought maybe just the fridge was a bit cold. I cooked it and ate it, then after my stomach hurt sud... denly about 20 minutes later I was on the loo and could not leave for hours. Diarrhoea and stomach pains. ”
February 17, 2021 6:03 PM
“I bought yesterday 16 of feb. A beef strogonow. I ate it with my husband for a dinner that day. The next day from around 9 am a start having tummy pain and start running to toilet witch nOw it’s 11 pm and I was in toilet Nearly 30 times! I am so week I hope just end tonight as I will need medical... help I guess. ”
February 27, 2021 11:30 AM
“Only had a latte but within a hour of drinking it, I started to feel sick, I had to force myself to be sick and didn’t feel well for the rest of the day. ”
February 27, 2021 6:32 AM
“I had it last night and have had diarrhoea and cannot stop vomiting ”
February 26, 2021 9:29 PM
February 26, 2021 7:17 PM
“salad, It happened Yesterday , ”