IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saltgrass Steak House, Marsha Sharp Freeway West, Lubbock, TX, USA
Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills, Headache
8 months ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills, Headache
Suspected source: Salad or beef
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: Several days
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills, Headache
Both of us became nauseated, light headed and overall not well after eating chicken and salad. This has happened in the past at this location. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Lightheaded
Dined here for mother's day. Had to send one steak back for being very under cooked (ordered medium), and altogether the dish was not up to par. Woke up with several nausea/vomiting/diarrhea, which has continued all day. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Headache
Suspected source: Not sure
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Headache
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Headache
Suspected source: Salad
Onset: 1 hour
Duration: 4 hours
Additional information: I ate about 4 hours ago and the symptoms are getting worse | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Headache
I had 2 slices of bacon pizza and 1 slice of hawaiian pizza. I suspect it to be the Hawaiian because the pineapple keeps coming up in my vomit. It tasted fine, but I feel really ill. I can't even hold water down, I've been vomiting all day.
Sick: 2 people | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Ordered the Sweet and spicy mb and got violently ill. This is the second time this has happened at this location. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
coffee and ice cream, Both my husband and I ate coffee ice cream from marble slab in Lubbock last night and are sick today with diarrhea and throw up. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Closure Date: 10/19/2023
- Cream cheese stuffed jalapeños were above safe cold temperature of 41 degrees
- Raw shrimp was above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
- Raw chicken above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
- Raw pork and raw chicken, in... a cooler for longer than four hours, were above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
- Raw chicken was stored above salmon, raw pork and several ready-to-eat items.
- Shrimp was thawed at ambient temperature overnight.
- The dish wash machine was not sanitizing.
- The dish washer machine was not dispensing sanitizer.
- A knife that was not in use was dirty.
- Vegetable peelers had food debris on them.
- An employee washed their hands for less than 10 seconds; hand washing must be for at least 20 seconds.
- An employee did not wash their hands after going outside and coming back inside to prepare food.
- An employee did not change their dirty gloves when returning to food prep.
- The facility did not have a certified food protection manager.
- There were no food handler training records for employees available.
- There was no consumer advisory posted raw or under cooked foods.
- There was no letter of guarantee available. This is given to a facility from a supplier if foods are sold to eat in raw or partially cooked form - like sushi.
- There was no date mark on cut vegetables.
- There was a sponge in the hand sink.
- A hand sink was blocked by stacked pots.
- Dry batter mix was on the floor.
- The handle of a scoop was in contact with salt.
- Service items were being towel dried. Equipment and utensils must be air dried.
- Wet service equipment was stacked together. They must be allowed airflow to dry.
- In-use utensils were stored in water that was 104 degrees. It must be at least 135 degrees to kill bacteria.
- The 3-compartment sink was not sealed to the wall.
- Single use cups were used as scoops.
- Three containers of liquid did not have a label.
- A bulk container of white powder did not ha anve a label.
- There was an accumulation of residue on the vent hood.
- There was food residue and debris on the front prep table.
- Employees, personal drinks were stored on the prep line and above the drink station.
- The inspector notes, due to the number and the nature of the violations there was no active managerial control demonstrated.
Closure Date: 10/19/2023
- Cut tomatoes and bell peppers were above the safe cold temperature of 41 degrees.
- An open container of minced garlic did not have an expiration date.
- The can opener blade was dirty.
- A drain line was leaking onto cups... that were stored under a drink station.
- An ice scoop, with an accumulation of debris, was stored on the ice machine.
- Each component of the 3-compartment sink was connected to the sewage system.
- Hard boiled eggs were held past their use by date.
- Cut bell peppers and onions were held past their discard date.
- An open container of half and half did not have a use by date.
- There were no chlorine test strips available to test the chlorine sanitizer at the dish washer.
- The reach-in cooler was not working.
- The lower part of the walk-in cooler was broken and separating.
- There were gaps at the bottom of the exterior door.
- An employee’s drink did not have a cover.
- A box of ribeye steaks was stored on the floor.
- A box of croissants was on the floor of the walk-in freezer.
- Cooked bacon was stored, uncovered, on top of a prep line shelf.
- Ice accumulation in a freezer was touching food packages.
- Frozen deli meat was thawing in standing water.
- A box of single-use plates was on the floor.
- The 3-compartment sink and hand sink were not sealed to the wall.
- A single-use cup was used as a scoop.
- Accumulation of food and debris on the non food-contact surfaces on the interior of the microwave.
- Accumulation of debris on the vent hood.
- Accumulation of dirt and debris on the non food-contact surfaces on the interior of the ice machine.
- The light intensity was not strong enough in the walk-in cooler.
- The light intensity was not strong enough on the prep-line.
- The light intensity was not strong enough in the ware wash area.
- The floor area behind the grill station was dirty.
- The flooring throughout the kitchen does not allow for proper drainage.
- An employee’s personal food was stored above the prep area.
- An employee’s personal items were in the walk-in cooler.
- Ceiling tiles were separating.
- The trash can in the restroom did not have a lid.
- There was no hand washing sign in the restroom.
- The inspector notes there was an excessive accumulation of dust, dirt, food residue and other debris on non food-contact surfaces of the grill station and inside the below storage unit.
1 month ago
Ate at Soup or salad on 10-3-23 at 2pm sick by 10-4-23 5pm. Soup or salad was contacted abs stated they use bagged spinach and no need to wash because pre-washed before bagged by supplier. No other complaints. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Recent Interesting Reports
This was at Yonge & Sheldrake, 2625 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4P 2J6. I ordered Nashville Hot Chkn
COMBO Reg Root Beer
Nashville Hot Chkn
$0.00 and spicy chicken burger
After reaching home, I immediately got severe... stomach ache and diarrhea and I have never had this type of experience at A&W. moreover, the burgers tasted very very stale and different | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
I ordered two chicken nugget burgers with fries from Burger King Landshut. Now I have severe stomach cramps and diarrhea | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps
I bought Cream Whole Swiss Roll and Chocolate Whole Swiss Roll. I ate them with my daughter; and we both got food poisoned. While eating the cakes, we both noticed there were pieces of egg shell inside the cakes.
I started reacting about 6 hours after eating.... The symptom were bloating, and green (close to lime) color poop for two days in a row. My daughter experienced symptoms about 4 hours after eating the roll cakes. She had stomach pain that lasted for a few hours, in combination with slight nausea and green (close to lime) color poop.
Neither of us ate anything green for a few days prior to, and on the day of eating the cakes. | Symptoms: Nausea, Bloating, Stomach Pain, Green Stool
Maple Leaf Foods Inc. is recalling Maple Leaf Vienna Sausage due to bulging cans. The product was distribute nationwide in Canada.
The recalled product is:
- Maple Leaf Vienna Sausage, 113 g, All Best Before Dates up to and including 2025 AU 24 inclusively. UPC: 0 636191... 8.
Do not use, sell, serve or distribute the affected product.
In case you experience harm from this product, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
I ordered Half chicken platter from the restaurant but to my surprise the food came in around 5 minutes but because I was hungry and was engulfed in a conversation on the phone I did not query it till I started throwing up at night and have... to use the loo several times till this morning . I thought am going to die . | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
Preston’s Eldon Primary School has temporarily shut down its nursery due to several confirmed cases of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli (STEC) infections among its students. STEC is a potent strain of E. coli which precipitated the closure. The UK Health Security Agency is closely investigating the source... of the infection and working consistently alongside the school.
The outbreak traces back to multiple students within the school's nursery wing testing positive for the bacterial infection. Eldon Primary, in collaboration with the UK Health Security Agency, has since been conducting thorough health assessments for the involved cohorts and executing precautionary deep cleans of the school facilities. This is an immediate response to the rising rate of STEC infections, which can cause symptoms ranging from mild to severe diarrhea and abdominal pain, along with fevers in some cases. These symptoms can last up to two weeks, potentially leading to serious complications in a small percentage of patients.
In case you are experiencing E. coli symptoms, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Cramps
Suspected source: KFC festive stuffing burg
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Additional information: The food was cooked in less than 3minutes which I thought was fast
Just got a KFC a few hours... ago for a late lunch, after an hour & half drive back into the north started with cramps and discomfort followed by a very unpleasant rest room stop when arriving at my home.
Started feeling quite nauseous after about 20mins from consumption still continue to feel sick.
I had the festive stuffing tower stack, I only ate the burger and have resulted In all of the above | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Cramps
I bought some chicken from kfc Winchester and after an hour and a half I became nauseous which followed by a severe episode of vomiting and diarrhoea all weekend into Monday night | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Recently ate at red lobster and I kinda tasted the bread to be a bit stale. I order the ultimate feast . Everything was good for a few minutes. My grandma began to complain about her stomach but I thought it’s cause she had coffee . A... few moment after I began to have a fluttering feeling in my stomach . After we left I went to work and began throwing up, light headed and cramping. The following morning diarrhea all day. I was told I got food poisoning! Never ever again I’ll eat at red lobster . | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Halloween day and currently Walmart buttercream cake I never have had stomach issues until I start eating these cakes | Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea