IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Starbucks, East Thirteen Mile Road, Roseville, MI, USA
August 1, 2020 6:45 PM
“I ordered the guava passion fruit when suddenly 30min to a hour later I felt nauseous. A Few minunites later u threw up. Now I don't feel the need to eat without feeling nauseous after. The drink was nasty and this isn't the first time this happened. Drinks often make me want to hurl and it's BEYOND... GROSS 🙄. ”
November 6, 2019 11:05 PM
“Frappuccino , I just got sick ”
February 19, 2021 8:14 PM
“My whole family started throwing up and having diarrhea after getting a drink! ”
February 22, 2021 7:19 PM
“Starbucks caramel Frappuccino 1hr after consumption just myself
February 23, 2021 6:49 PM
“I got food poisoning from there caramel Frappuccino 30 minutes after. I had no energy to get home so I had to laid on my 9 years and be on his side. It was frustrating. I got vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, stomachache, headaches and I cannot eat. ”
February 23, 2021 11:01 PM
“Ordered a cheese danish around 10 am after being nauseous for 4 hours I threw up. I’m now experiencing gas and chills. I’m 100% sure it was from the cheese in that pastry. ”
February 23, 2021 11:14 PM
“This is the second time I have a strawberry frappe and it makes me so sick to my stomach. ”
February 24, 2021 11:17 PM
“Got a Venti Peppermint Mocha with Almond milk - sadly it was also a birthday drink - now not such a good day :( ”
February 24, 2021 11:49 PM
“i ate some tomato mozerella panini and afterwards i was violently ill and threw up profusely all day with intense pain. these foods must be frozen and reheated poorly ”
February 25, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 24, 2021
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: found no handwashing signage located in employees washroom. Must provide.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: found handwashing sink water temperat... ure at 66f located in customers washroom. Instructed manager to provide a minnimum hot water temperature of 100f at times. Priority violation. 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: found high temperature dish machine on site. Must provide irreverisble registering temperature indicator shall be providedand readily accessible for measuring the utensil surface temperature. Priority foundation. No citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
February 18, 2021 12:59 PM
“I ate a cheeseburger and fries on 2/14 and was sick about 4 hours later. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 23, 2021 10:10 PM
“Are there with my kids and got sick all of us threw up and have weird diarrhea it’s not the first time it’s happened from there but didn’t think it would happen again ”
February 2, 2021 11:10 PM
“My 6 year old, used to love these Birds eye beef burgers , but over the last 6 months he will became very sick , everytime he has them , my Son is a fussy eater , an won't eat much at dinner and now scared to eat birds eye burgers incase he sick .. wonder if the ingredients have changed? ”
February 19, 2021 5:16 PM
“Painful facial swelling
Compensation would be nice. 😞🌯 ”
February 8, 2021 5:00 PM
“Company name: Shenandoah Growers, Inc
Brand name: Simple Truth, That’s Tasty, Shenandoah Growers
Product recalled: Basil
Reason of the recall: Potential Cyclospora contamination
FDA Recall date: February 08, 2021
Recall details: Shenandoah Growers, Inc (Harrisonburg, VA) out of an abundance of... caution, has issued a limited, voluntary recall of approximately 3240 units of branded fresh cut, packaged organic basil clamshells packed at its Indianapolis, Indiana location due to a possible health risk from Cyclospora.
Cyclosporiasis is an intestinal infection caused by the Cyclospora parasite. A person may become infected after ingesting contaminated food or water. Common symptoms include severe abdominal pain, watery diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, body aches and fatigue. The infection is treated with antibiotics and most people respond quickly to treatment.
Only the following specific lot codes are affected: PV40515 1034 | PV40515 3034 | PV40515 4034 | PV40515 3035. The affected product has a country of origin of Colombia and was harvested entirely from Puerto Vallarta Herbs SAS (Farm) and imported by Vallarta Organics LLC dba Organic Destiny (Importer). Affected lot codes shipped:
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (0.75 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00101-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (2.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-02143-2. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (4.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00141-0. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Indianapolis Fruit
- That’s Tasty (Pasta Blend). (0.5 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: 7-68573-52008-9. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce
- That’s Tasty. (0.5 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: 7-68573-50502-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (4 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: N/A. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce Bulk
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (1 lb.). Lot Code: PV40515 3034. UPC: N/A. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Vine Line Produce Bulk
- Simple Truth. (3.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 4034. UPC: 0-11110-00876-3. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: Kroger
That’s Tasty. (0.25 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-02515-7. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: J&J Distributing
- Shenandoah Growers by That’s Tasty. (0.75 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 1034. UPC: 7-68573-00101-4. Pack Date: 2/3/2021. Location: J&J Distributing
- That’s Tasty. (3.0 oz). Lot Code: PV40515 3035. UPC: 7-68573-53001-9. Pack Date: 2/4/2021. Location: Schnucks
Recalled products were distributed to select retail stores between 2/3/2021 to 2/4/2021 in the following states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee, and Wisconsin.
This recall notification is being issued due to a single instance in which a sample of bulk product was pulled at the port of entry in Miami and tested by the FDA as part of routine surveillance and indicated the potential presence of Cyclospora.
Affected Shenandoah Growers customers have been notified of the recall and instructed to immediately remove and discard recalled products from all store shelves, distribution and other inventories to ensure they are no longer available for sale or consumption.
The Shenandoah Growers recall includes only those clamshells of certified organic basil clearly marked with the affected lot codes listed above. The lot code can be found printed on each clamshell.
No other Shenandoah Growers products are subject to recall, and the company has no knowledge of any illness reported or related to this product to date.
Consumers who may have a recalled basil product should discard it immediately and not eat it. Consumers with questions, or to obtain refunds, may contact the Shenandoah Growers Consumer Response Center at 844-896-6939 Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm EST.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
January 29, 2021 1:19 PM
“Avacado Me only, symptoms began immediately after eating 1/2 avacado. Never happened before. Swollen throat and eyes, running nose 2 hrs ago ”
February 2, 2021 1:21 PM
“After eating Amy’s organic chili Just me, 39minutes after This morning ”
February 5, 2021 2:56 PM
“Wednesday 2/3/21 at 12:40 pm I ordered a combo meal of 2 beef chalupa supremes, a soft beef taco and 4 Cinnabon bites with a lemonade for a drink. With in 30 mins of eating 1 chalupa and the soft taco, I felt dizzy and had nausea. It has been two days since and I still feel nauseous while expirencin... g diarrhea and body chills. My stomach is queasy and after I eat something i experience more diarrhea. ”
February 5, 2021 4:05 PM
“I ordered fries, new bbq bites and hot wings along with a fillet tower burger. I ate all but the burger and threw up immediately with a sore and tight stomach. Very sore chest, throat, ribs and stomach afterwards. Hurts to laugh. Never experienced this type of food poisoning before. ”
January 31, 2021 11:37 PM
“Wings, cheese bread, or cheese pizza Really bad stomach cramps with the runs. So far 2 ofthe 3 of us are sick with that being the only food consumed. It happened with in 3 hours of eating. Still occuring hours later. Today/ currently ”