IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taco Bell, 31618 Louisiana 16, Denham Springs, LA, USA
January 2, 2021 10:07 PM
“I ordered a quesarito and the nacho fries bellgrande after not eating there in over a year or having any food borne related illnesses symptoms and I just spent two days projectile vomiting and lost upwards of 10lbs. Stop eating this trash. ”
March 1, 2021 7:40 AM
“I ordered Uber eats at around 10pm last night I ordered 12 pack Cinnabon’s and the 5 nacho fries box and I started feeling like my stomach was upset about an hour later it progressively got worst through the night then late at night I’m awoken by having to go to the bathroom and puking on my self wh... ere I was constipated for over 2 hours and felt horrible and still do am now taking medicine for upset stomach to hopefully prevent this pain that I’m feeling they are not up to standards there at all and more than likely gave me food that was expired ”
March 3, 2021 1:42 AM
“Taco's with beef. chips. Started getting a headache and nausea 1-2 hrs later. Later that night (Feb 25th, 2021) had headache, nausea and vomiting, stomach cramps. Friday started diarrhea, severe cramps, and very bad headache. Headache and stomach pain are still hurting and its been 6 days. ”
March 3, 2021 8:48 AM
“I’m not a frequent fast food eater but last night I was craving. I ate 1chalupa with sour cream and 2cinnabon delights. It wasn’t that good. My stomachs currently feels discomfort and I have diarrhea and I feel nauseous ”
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 17, 2021 10:53 PM
“I ate their chicken nuggets around 12:00pm on Saturday January 17,2021 it was the only thing I ate, well I went home and took a nap.I woke up at around 2:30 throwing up, having diarrhea uncontrollably and having hot flashes and it’s now 10 pm and I’m still not feeling any better. ”
September 10, 2020 4:16 PM
“Seaweed salad from there We bought 4 servings. My husband & I ate 1 serving Each at 7:30pm on 9/9/20. My 18y old son got his 1 serving out the fridge and ate his at 11pm. At 8:15am on 9/10/20 my son felt nauseous and made himself throw up to make that feeling go away. I at my 2nd serving at 11:30am... and 15min after I started to feel nauseous and my face felt hot. Here it is at 3:26pm and I still feel nauseous and my face feels flushed. ”
September 1, 2020 2:28 PM
“Me and my friend ordered 2 personal pan pizza on Saturday Aug, 28, 2020 at 10pm. We asked for light sauce and what we got was 2 uncooked pizzas. We had already start eating the pizza until we realized the dough was uncooked. About 2 hours later I felt sick so I took the pizza back and the manger... had the lights off in the store because the were leaving for the night and she told me that the did not have a manager and that I could come back the next day to get a refund or store credit. As of right now no one has contacted me. ”
March 2, 2021 11:34 AM
“Crawfish, can’t stop throwing up, incredibly sick.
Sunday 10pm ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 9, 2021 12:32 PM
March 2, 2021 1:44 PM
“breakfast I had the big breakfast at 9:26 am and then around 11am I started feeling nauseous and I had diarrhea but now my nausea got worse ”
February 3, 2021 11:59 PM
“The wife and I both got sick. On 1/24 we had the chicken taco pizza and the next day sick for two weeks. I brought the wife to Er last night and the culture returned campylobacter. 2/2. ”
February 16, 2021 5:55 AM
“Seaweed salad. I ate seaweed salad from here about 5pm (12 hours ago) It was all i ate since breakfast (4 eggs) woke up having nightmares and upper abdominal pain. I thought it was gas I got up for about 20 minutes, no gas so I ate a tums and started to drink water and BAM! I MADE SEAWEED SALAD VOM... IT in my kitchen trashcan. I was a surprised food can stay in stomach that long. It was not a pleasant experience. Feeling better already that I got that poison out. ”
February 26, 2021 10:26 AM
“On February 23, 2021 my husband and I got a couple of sandwiches there and had nothing else to eat. At around 10PM I came down with chills, diarrhea, severe headache and muscle pain an nausea. I could not eat for 24 hours and then only got a piece of toast down and then threw it up. Thursday night I... finally got some rice to stay down and could drink more than a sip of water. Then last night (Thursday) my husband came down with the same symptoms and is very sick now too. ”
SARAH ICE CREAM PARLOUR, East Coast Road, Pondicherry University, Chinna Kalapet, Opp, Kalapet, Puducherry, Pondicherry, India
February 21, 2021 3:33 PM
“Richy rich - Sarah ice cream parlour
I ate one sandwich and fainted after a few hours and being a doctor I am pretty sure it is because of the food quality ”
March 2, 2021 4:04 AM
“Bean and cheese burrito from there I work in surgery and had not eating anything besides a granola bar at breakfast. I got a burrito after my shift around 5:30/6 pm
February 9, 2021 8:19 PM
“I purchased 2 cheesecake desserts called ‘oh so tempting’. One was strawberry, one chocolate. After eating the chocolate one and becoming very ill, I checked the expiration date and it was 12-20-20. Almost two months out of date. And the strawberry one’s expiration date is 01-05-2021. One month out... of date. ”
February 5, 2021 2:56 PM
“Wednesday 2/3/21 at 12:40 pm I ordered a combo meal of 2 beef chalupa supremes, a soft beef taco and 4 Cinnabon bites with a lemonade for a drink. With in 30 mins of eating 1 chalupa and the soft taco, I felt dizzy and had nausea. It has been two days since and I still feel nauseous while expirencin... g diarrhea and body chills. My stomach is queasy and after I eat something i experience more diarrhea. ”
February 27, 2021 1:01 AM
“Company name: J&J Distributing
Brand name: Haug, Fresh Tyme & more
Product recalled: Taco products
Reason of the recall: Listeria monocytogenes
FDA Recall date: February 26, 2021
Recall details: J&J Distributing of St. Paul, MN, is recalling multiple products because they have the potential to... be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism that can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem. The recalled products were distributed nationwide in retail stores. The recalled products are the following:
- Haug. Taco Tray 16 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16383-9. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Mini 7 Layer Dip Tray 22 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16414-0. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Taco Tray 16 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16415-7. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Taco Tray 29 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16416-4. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Fresh Thyme. Taco Dip 10oz. UPC: 8-41330-12368. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Layered Fiesta Taco Dip 9 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31611-8. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Platter 26 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31683-5. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Platter 15.8 oz. UPC: 0-38232-33235-4. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Dip 9 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31612-5. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Earthgrown. Mini Taco Dip. UPC: 6-10014-22341-0. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Caribou. Turkey Sandwich 9 oz. UPC: 7-98493-17447-5. Code Date: 26-Feb.
- Kwik Trip. Taco Dip 8oz. UPC: 0-38232-36091-3. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Kwik Trip. Taco Dip 15.8oz. UPC: 0-38232-36090-6. Code Date: 3-Mar.
The potential for contamination was noted after routine testing by the company revealed the presence of Listeria monocytogenes in a utensil used to produce the products.
Consumers who have purchased any of the affected products are urged to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at 651-221-0560, Monday through Friday, 7 am to 5 pm.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”