IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Taco Bell, South Main Street, Lapeer, MI, USA
October 14, 2019 7:13 PM
“I eat friday sept 11 around noon had a frito burrito that afternoon had bad cramping felt like crap stomach still yucky feeling ”
March 1, 2021 7:40 AM
“I ordered Uber eats at around 10pm last night I ordered 12 pack Cinnabon’s and the 5 nacho fries box and I started feeling like my stomach was upset about an hour later it progressively got worst through the night then late at night I’m awoken by having to go to the bathroom and puking on my self wh... ere I was constipated for over 2 hours and felt horrible and still do am now taking medicine for upset stomach to hopefully prevent this pain that I’m feeling they are not up to standards there at all and more than likely gave me food that was expired ”
March 3, 2021 1:42 AM
“Taco's with beef. chips. Started getting a headache and nausea 1-2 hrs later. Later that night (Feb 25th, 2021) had headache, nausea and vomiting, stomach cramps. Friday started diarrhea, severe cramps, and very bad headache. Headache and stomach pain are still hurting and its been 6 days. ”
March 3, 2021 8:48 AM
“I’m not a frequent fast food eater but last night I was craving. I ate 1chalupa with sour cream and 2cinnabon delights. It wasn’t that good. My stomachs currently feels discomfort and I have diarrhea and I feel nauseous ”
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
May 30, 2020 4:07 PM
“Tuna sub. I ate the sub at 6pm on 5-27. 13 hrs later, at 7am on 5-28 I started violently vomiting. Chills and feeling hot at the same time. Dizzy. Diarrhea. Thtee up constantly till 10 pm when I was taken to E.R. They gave me an I.V. with Zofran to control vomiting. Released at 1 a.m. on 5-29. Then... later that day it started all over again. Was taken to E.R. at 1 a.m. on 5-30. Same treatment as before. Released at 5 a.m. Before I could get home the vomiting began again, so I was taken directly BACK to E.R. I am now admitted to the hospital as of 2 p.m. on 5- 30. ”
March 2, 2021 10:55 PM
“I ate a Bistro chicken Cesar salad around 8pm. I was nauseous within one hour and had diarrhea two hours after eating. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 24, 2021 5:14 PM
“I went to eat lunch around 12:00pm around 4:00 I started feeling sick to my stomach and vomiting. I also feel like I maybe running a small fever. ”
February 17, 2021 3:40 AM
“Boyfriend and I ate Beef Pita. The person handling the food mixed cooked and uncooked beef and put them in a grill to heat for less than two minutes. We didn’t think too much of it until we started feeling terrible. Bad headaches, stomach cramping, strong nausea, body pains, and no appetite two days... later. ”
February 25, 2021 7:55 PM
“I received it last night and quickly after eating it I started feeling kind of ill. I brushed it off at first and figured it was because of the grease. Come the next morning I have severely sick with committing, diarrhea and nausea. ”
February 7, 2021 7:37 PM
“I ate salmon bought from there and 2 hours later I’m puking my guts out and my super bowl Sunday is ruined x( ”
March 1, 2021 11:41 AM
“The barbeque chicken pizza I ordered the buy one get one free pizza Wednesday special. Ate the barbecue chicken pizza, went home and became severely sick. Vomiting, diarrhea, cramps, sweating, couldn't sleep, dehydrated. I kept getting sick for several days. 5 days total with those symptoms. I wil... l never eat there again. I called them and told them and they didn't seem to care, took my number and have not called me back.
I got sick 2-24-2021 ”
February 5, 2021 12:58 PM
“5 family members aye there last night and we all vomited at least 3 times last night and had díaheria all day ”
February 13, 2021 5:50 AM
“I ate broccoli cheddar soup that we picked up curbside and I put it in one of their bread bowls. 3 hours or so later I had severe cramping that woke me, diarrhea and nausea. I continued to have diarrhea all night and there was blood in my stool 3 times, the last time was all blood. Not good! ”
February 9, 2021 2:33 PM
“Maybe a Falafel & Spinach Wrap from there Several hours after eating, nausea began. I had diarrhea and vomiting about 9 hours after eating. 10/2/21 ”
February 4, 2021 4:21 AM
“I ordered on February 3rd at 8:16 pm. Later that night I was feeling nauseated and I threw up at 3:54 am. ”
February 20, 2021 1:29 PM
“Me and my companion took a mix seal 19 February 2021 around 2 pm, the chicken was barely lukewarm when it was served to us, 7h after we were caught nausea, vomiting and diarrhea all night. We still have diarrhea to this day. ”