IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Walmart Supercenter, West Tennessee Street, Tallahassee, FL, USA
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Stomach Pain, other: Frequent bowel movements
Suspected source: Cheerios
Onset: Not sure
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Nausea, Stomach Pain
I bought three Marketplace Santa Fe Salad with chicken. My son had one for dinner and is now sick. Throwing up, fever, terrible stomach aches and pains. The expiration date says 9/4/23. I threw the other two salads away. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Suspected source: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
last night me and my mom ate a refrigerated corn tortilla and have been throwing up all night and day they gave us expired tortillas we are so sick and might have to go to the hospital. | Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea, Other
Shaking and fatigue with diarrhea last night about after eating regular family sized box. Then had another both that night after I slept it off a bit. Starting at 11 I’ve had consistent diarrhea and cramping. Could it be this cereal?!e | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Fatigue, Shaking
Usually come here all the time. My daughter had GC for lunch and left overs. She woke up next morning throwing up. Did that on and off for about 4 hours. We are still dealing w it now. She ate fried chicken, mac-n-cheese, corn, and roll (twice).... I believe it was the corn, since she now has diarrhea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Vomiting
Suspected source: Panda Express
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Additional information: Family of four ate there. Only I got sick. I had one item the rest did not. I don’t recall the name but it... was a breaded chicken with bell peppers. Sweet not spicy. How can I know for sure is from Panda? There were 4 of us and I’m the only one who got sick. We all had similar foods but I got one that no one else did. A sweet chicken with bell peppers. I forget what it was called. I only had projectile vomiting. Not diarrhea as others here have reported. Dinner 8pm after an FSU football game. Vomiting that night (awoke me from slumber). Fine by the next day. | Symptoms: Vomiting
Closure Date: 11/07/2023
- High Priority - Operating with an expired Division of Hotels and Restaurants license. 6/1/23 expiration. Observed operator purchase license 6/1/24. **Corrected On-Site**
- High Priority - Stop Sale issued on time/temperature control for safety food due to temperature abuse. Time/temperature control for... safety food prepared from/mixed with ingredient(s) at ambient temperature not cooled to 41 degrees Fahrenheit within 4 hours. Observed bean sauce in reach-in cooler 48F per owner held overnight.
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safe food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Observed rice 48F placed in cooler 3 hours ago, the owner placed on ice, re temp 43F 30 minutes later. **Corrective Action Taken**
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food prepared from/mixed with ingredient(s) at ambient temperature not cooled to 41 degrees Fahrenheit within 4 hours. Observed bean sauce in reach-in cooler 48F per owner held overnight.
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food, other than whole meat roast, hot held at less than 135 degrees Fahrenheit. Observed beans and rice 71F, Mac and cheese 112F, mushroom base rice 70F all held 2.5 hours per owner, owner re-heated to 165F or above during inspection **Corrective Action Taken** **Warning**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Closure Date: 10/23/2023
- High Priority - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found. Observed one live roach under soda machine by drive through window.
- High Priority - Rodent activity is present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. Observed approximately 8 rodent droppings... in the following areas: 3 droppings in dry storage, 2 droppings by back door, and 2 under hand wash sink next to office.
- High Priority - Rodent rub marks present along walls/ceilings. Observed rodent rub marks on three ceiling tiles above dry storage and mop sink area.
Source: Florida Department of Health
Last night perdue chicken nuggets | Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea
Recent Interesting Reports
Yesterday and today Bottled water from Costco. Kirkland brand The bottle itself smells | Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea
3 weeks ago
My Husband and two sons got sick after eating Rana pasta., We made Rana pasta and steak 3 nights back. All five us sat down for dinner, ate our dinner and the 3 who ate the pasta were sick for 24 hours. The other two (my daughter and I) perfectly fine. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
My son eats the Turkey and Oreos from the lunchable and he keeps getting sick from it. I'm throwing all I have left in the trash and never again buying them. The first time he got sick I thought it was a stomach bug but all he... kept throwing up was the Turkey. He's a very picky eater, so there isn't much he will eat. He just ate a lunchable for lunch yesterday and low and behold in the middle of the night the same thing happened. | Symptoms: Vomiting
FDA announced the recall of Fine Sconehenge Baking Company scones by The Kitchen Garden Co, LLC due to an undeclared allergen: egg. These products were sold directly from the firm's website in California and Nevada.
The recalled products are:
- Fine Sconehenge Baking Company Chocolate Chip Scone,... individually sealed plastic bag. The affected product quantity is unknown as all of them before 9/12/23 were misbranded.
- Fine Sconehenge Baking Company CRANBERRY ORANGE SCONE, individually sealed plastic bag.
- Fine Sconehenge Baking Company Lemon Blueberry Scone, individually sealed plastic bag.
- Fine Sconehenge Baking Company Lemon Raspberry Scone, individually sealed plastic bag.
- Fine Sconehenge Baking Company ENGLISH SCONE, individually sealed plastic bag.
The Firm does not generate manufacturing codes for these products.
This recall was initiated on 9/12/2023 and its status is ongoing. Do not consume, sell, or distribute the recalled products.
In case you experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Organic Animal crackers, whatever organic means in this context. I did not /would not buy this junk. I only agreed to try one as I had never tried them before. STRONG chemical bitter taste. Both my wife and I had to spit it out right away, and... she is a pro at junk food like this so I know it was not just me being unfamiliar. Shameful , this stuff usually is for kids, they might not be able to tell something was off or be able to articulate it. Smelling the open container directly was a very pungent chemical smell we recognize it but can't quite put our finger on it. Some.sort of chemical sour smell.
Update: I recognized where I have smelt this beforel, it's the smell of rancid olive oil, or rancid almonds. This is the primary strong odor coming from the container. It does not list olive oil or almonds, just mentioning this is what it reminds me of.
I ordered a pizza and cheese bread around lunchtime. It was the only food I have had today and within 30 minutes I vomiting and had diarrhea at the same time. It has been happening for about 5 hours now and I cannot eat or drink anything | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
2 nights in a row I woke up shortly after going to bed with nausea and dry heaves. The only thing different was eating a lot of Corn Pops as a late night snack. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Yesterday and today Ceviche No, I ate a ceviche at the Marques culinary house, which ended my trip, I lost 2 days in the hospital. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
2 weeks ago
Today, 12/11/23, I went to the mall with my mother, because I was very anxious, and after eating a bucket from someone, I got up from the chair where I was and I started to feel nauseous, and a few minutes later I started vomiting (it happened to me twice already) | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting