IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Wendy's, West 6th Street, Fayetteville, AR, USA
January 13, 2020 8:10 AM
“My husband and I ate there around 4:30 pm on January 10, 2020. We both ate the Cheeseburger combo. I had a single, and my husband had the triple. Around 3 am the next morning I got sick, my husband about an hour later. We spent the day vomiting, and with extremely painful stomach aches. ”
July 11, 2018 1:26 PM
“I ordered a number one with a strawberry watermelon tea last night and woke up to feeling dizzy witha bad stomach. 3 hours later after drinking water i vomited everything not even making it to the toilet ”
February 26, 2021 8:55 AM
“One person got sick and it was about 1 hour before symptoms started. It happened Last night and it has continued into this morning ”
February 25, 2021 12:00 PM
“Closure Date: 02-09-2021
The inspector reported finding five high-priority and six basic violations. Two of the high-priority violations were for nine live roaches found throughout the kitchen area of the restaurant and droppings on a shelf above soda boxes, a report on file with the Florida Depart... ment of Business and Professional Regulation states.
Two of the high-priority violations centered on problems with food temperatures. The final high-priority violation came when an employee cracked eggs and then handled wrapping paper for sandwiches while wearing the same pair of gloves.
Source: ocala-news.com ”
February 13, 2021 10:54 PM
February 9, 2021 11:27 AM
January 26, 2021 3:34 AM
“Bahamma mama I went in for a smoothie. In about 2hrs after I was into it. My stomach has been very upset every since. I have never felt this way before. The smoothie is all I can think of. I took something to make me go to the bathroom and that loosen it a bit. But after almost 12hrs I still have s... ymptoms. Definitely Something I eat. Today. ”
January 18, 2021 12:12 PM
“After eating their sea food, in two hours one friend got severe diarrhea. From lunch to dinner over 10 times diarrhea. The other person and I had diarrhea too later in evening. We three ate exactly the same food. ”
January 6, 2021 3:09 AM
“Ordered Rip’N chicken tenders box and within an hour of eating it my stomach started cramping. Within 4 hours I had severe stomach pain, gas, vomiting and diarrhea. Cant keep any food down and 12hrs later I’m still having severe stomach pain. It happened on January 5, 2021 at 1:00pm ”
December 13, 2020 5:37 AM
“I ate there
Around two months ago ...
1. It was in the evening ... about two months ago
2. But I brought the frozen plate of food to their store about a week later after I could stomach even going there
3. I ordered brussels/muscles about 8 of them and
ate them at the hotel about 15 minutes lat... er
4. My stomach started feeling like I had eaten some food kept at the wrong temperature and I started feeling cramps and naseau like I was going to throw up all over the place
5. And I most certain did throw-up all night long and was home bound for several days because I could not function and was not feeling well
6. I nearly went to the emergency room but was not capable of driving safely
7. I could not stand to even look at the place - finally I went there and was denied a refund and was told to prove that I had eaten there.
8. I brought the frozen plate back with the receipt and they tore it up and said you waited to late to tell us although I told them that I was laid up sick and that I could not stomach it
9. They offered me free food and I said no that I was never eating there again and they basically treated me like a "wet food stamp" and got the evidence and throw it away and said we are not refunding anything... ”
November 23, 2020 5:29 PM
“Bad food delivered to my room not what ordered. I need help before I get very sick. I'm a veteran USMC and being treated very badly discrimination against me in here ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 22, 2021 4:00 AM
“A few days ago, I think it was a salad I ate in the morning that day ”
February 20, 2021 9:02 AM
“I get food poisoning from shrimps. ”
February 4, 2021 11:02 AM
“Had some pepperoni with cheese and crackers as a snack, and this pepperoni isn’t the usual brand we get. Not even five hours after eating it, I had horrible stomach cramps and diarrhea. ”
February 18, 2021 9:20 AM
“Me & my entire family ate there last night & now we are all constantly in & out of the bathrooms ”
February 24, 2021 1:07 PM
“Ordered a Cobb Salad with grilled chicken nuggets w/balsamic dressing. Had eaten it early afternoon 2/22/2021 Receipt says 1:27 pm by 8 pm experienced “Very severe abdominal pains & diarrhea” for the next 24 hours urgency to go to restroom. Only my husband got sick he had the Cobb Salad with grilled... nuggets that were hot. I had a regular chick fil a sandwich. I was not having all the severe abdominal pain or diarrhea like my husband did for 30 hours ”
February 15, 2021 11:12 PM
“I Just ordered sushi five hours ago. I was in the bath and my stomach started wrenching. I jumped out of my bath straight to the toilet, vomiting and diarrhea instantly. Now I feel slightly better hopefully that’s the end of it, but my stomach is still in knots... ”
February 20, 2021 7:24 AM
February 13, 2021 5:50 AM
“I ate broccoli cheddar soup that we picked up curbside and I put it in one of their bread bowls. 3 hours or so later I had severe cramping that woke me, diarrhea and nausea. I continued to have diarrhea all night and there was blood in my stool 3 times, the last time was all blood. Not good! ”
February 16, 2021 5:06 PM
“Around 9pm I ordered mozzarella sticks, cheeseburgers clam strips and French fries. I ate the food around 930pm last night. Thai morning I woke up with severe stomach pain and vomited. In the vomit, was the onions from the cheeseburgers. I also have constant diarrhea and have been laying in the bed... all day due to stomach pain. My stomach is making weird sounds and is extremely painful. I feel like I am going to die. ”
February 7, 2021 11:55 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 6,806 pounds of ready-to-eat (RTE) dip and salads products by Food Evolution because they contain meat that was produced without the benefit of federal inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these pro... ducts.
FSIS is concerned that some product may be in consumers’ refrigerators. Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
The RTE dip and salad items containing meat were produced on various dates from Nov. 9, 2020, through Jan. 29, 2021 and have “USE BY” dates through Feb. 6, 2021. The recalled products bear establishment number “EST. 34309” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to retail locations in Illinois. The following product is subject to recall:
- Taco Dip With Refried Beans, Chili, Sour Cream, Cheddar, Onions, Black Olives, Jalapenos, & Red Pepper thoughtfully handmade —fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet (31-oz).
- Taco Dip With Refried Beans, Chili, Sour Cream, Cheddar, Onions, Black Olives, Jalapenos, & Red Pepper thoughtfully handmade —fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet. (18-oz).
- Tri-Colored Italian Style Rotini Pasta Salad with Salami thoughtfully handmade — fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet. (7-oz).
- German Style Potato Salad with Bacon thoughtfully handmade — fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet. (8-oz).
The problem was discovered during routine FSIS verification tasks. FSIS personnel discovered that the establishment produced amenable product at an off-site facility without the benefit of federal inspection, then repackaged and labeled the products with the USDA mark of inspection at the federal establishment.
This is a Class I recall meaning it is a health hazard situation where there is a reasonable probability that the use of the product will cause serious, adverse health consequences or death.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov ”